Breaking! Donald J. Trump Was On The Lolita Express

Copy and paste every post in this thread and I’ll point them out to you.
So you can't.

Like we already knew.

You and your lies are dismissed.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

the attorney for the victims was invited over to trumps to get his story....no lawyers......lawyer said trump was clean.......comment on the victims attorney....................i realize the secret society of democrat pedos is exposed....so many dates with 13 yr olds crushed

Hope springs eternal. I dont see this all over MS13NBC AND CNN.

HAVE YOU TOLD THEM THE BIG NEWS? WHY ARENT THEY REPORTING IT?

We have been over this before dumbtards... Trump is not a pervert like Clinton and Epstein... you are repeating yourselves dummies... must be getting desperate....
1704641721729.jpeg

Hope springs eternal. I dont see this all over MS13NBC AND CNN.

HAVE YOU TOLD THEM THE BIG NEWS? WHY ARENT THEY REPORTING IT?
i saw an interview with the guy,,,,lol..trump was the only one who had him come over without a lawyer..lol.......he respected trump.......lolol

i don't expect half the board to have the intelligence to grasp this

Copy and paste every post in this thread and I’ll point them out to you.
ask him about the victims lawyer who praised trump for his cooperation without an army of lawyers

this is a waste of 25 pages..............trump threw his ass out long before billy bob was getting his pickle tickled by 14 yr olds

Trump was his bestie who knew what was going on. We know this for a fact.
Oh, bullshit! Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar A Lago as soon as he heard about him trying to hit on one of the member's teenaged daughter. Bestie? You must mean Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew! They kept hanging out with Epstein even after he'd been convicted of sex crimes! You wouldn't know a "fact" if it bit you on the ass!

I heard about this today on Fox News, was unable to find the story there just now

It is NOT a conviction, so libs can restrain themselves from gloating.

But if it is found to be true that he had sex w/ an under-age girl... OMG

DeSantis, here I come.

(Of course, I have always been impressed with DeSantis anyhow)

But, I hear he's a JEW!

Are you proud of the PRO ISRAEL JEWS AND ZPFs of the "Republican Party?"

W
Cheney
Chris Wray
Paul Ryan
Jeff Sessions
McCarthy
McConnell

To fix the Republican Party requires getting rid of the "Pro Israel" crowd, since those ARE THE RINOS the SUBS whine about AFTER VOTING FOR THEM because they were "Pro the country responsible for 911."

Vivek is not a Christian, he doesn't have a chance of being the nominee after the convention.

What is wrong with the GOP = RELIGION

All of the so called RINOS are PRO ISRAEL and claim to be "CHRISTIAN"

W
Cheney
McConnell
McCarthy
Chris Wray
Jeff Sessions

The GOP is a dog chasing its tail. It cannot take the paper bag of religion off its head, it insists on voting for Zionist Fascist Traitors, and then it is "surprised" when Zionist Fascist Traitors behave just as EMH said they would...

Forum List

Back