Breaking! Donald J. Trump Was On The Lolita Express

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Not only did he have a history of fraternizing and being cozy w/Epstein...

It's now being reported that he also visited his child farm...

But guess who isn't on any of Epstein's logs...

That's right, good ole Sleepy Joe Biden....

201223105619-01-joe-biden-1222-super-tease.jpg

I love it when the facts come out, don't you?

Last edited:

But guess who isn't on any of Epstein logs...

I love when facts come out, don't you?

He has his underaged daughter to shower with, so why spend the extra cash?

And don't forget his staffer he liked to rape.

I love it when facts come out, don't you?

beings its just one time,, and combining that with trump kicking epstein out of his clubs for soliciting young girls tells me trump saw what he was and stayed away from him,,

joe uses his own children for his fetish so no need to go to epstein for his fix,,

beings its just one time,, and combining that with trump kicking epstein out of his clubs for soliciting young girls tells me trump saw what he was and stayed away from him,,

joe uses his own children for his fetish so no need to go to epstein for his fix,,
Uh huh!

KS52XHZZOqg5nwy5Ym.webp

That the story you'resticking with?

There’s little doubt that Trump’s name is on the list because he appears at least seven times on the flight logs released earlier in the case.

On one of these occasions, Trump was seemingly alone with Epstein on the plane. On another occasion, they were joined by Erin Nance. At the time of the flight, Nance was Miss Georgia and a candidate for Miss USA. Whatever else Nance and Trump may have done on that flight, it appears she was an attentive student because 18 years later she was charged with fraud for allegedly making false statements on a loan application in which she appeared to inflate her real estate assets.

Trump flew on Epstein’s plane four times in 1993, once in 1994, once in 1995, and once in 1997. On some of these trips, he was joined by members of his family. That includes a flight in which he was joined by his former wife Marla Maples and his daughter Tiffany, who was an infant at the time. Eric Trump came along on the 1995 flight.

Those seven times were not the only occasions where Trump and Epstein shared a private plane. New York Magazine reported that Trump hosted Epstein aboard his own jet in 2000.

On that occasion, Trump reportedly complained about Epstein and Maxwell being late for the flight. This was around the same time that Maxwell allegedly recruited a 16-year-old employee at Mar-a-Lago to visit Epstein’s private island, where she allegedly suffered repeated sexual abuse, according to an already settled lawsuit against Britain's Prince Andrew.

However, Donald Trump is running for president. So far as is known at this moment, he is the only presidential candidate who shared a plane with Epstein and who had a long-standing association with both Epstein and Maxwell.

Meanwhile, evidence already shows that Republicans are willing to ignore any unsavory behavior on Trump’s part. That includes not just his longtime association with Epstein and Maxwell, but court findings in a case involving rape and sexual assault.

Considering that they also ignored Trump’s public confession of engaging in sexual assault before the 2016 election, that’s only to be expected.

It should be noted that President Joe Biden does not appear on the flight logs and is not expected to be mentioned in the documents to be released.

I'm sure the Lincoln Project will make some very "imaginative" campaign commercials, reminding America of convicted rapist Trump, and his long association with his pedo buddy.

What Democrats are your "faves"?

Democrats know pelosi knows who the pedos are, but they don't ask because democrats are the party of pedos.

MTG is RIGHT!!!

If a child is trans, it has been sexually abused.

Trump was on the plane with his wife...

Giuffre Said Trump Did Not Abuse Her or Other Underage Girls, to Her Knowledge​

Newly unsealed flight logs show Trump flew on Epstein’s private plane at least once, in 1997. (And we know Epstein flew on Trump’s plane.) According to the Insider, handwritten logs show Trump flew from Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport

Forum List

Back