BREAKING: Democrats vote against motion calling unborn babies members ‘of the species homo sapiens’

HR 535, the PFAS Action Act of 2019, would amend the federal Safe Drinking Water Act by adding “unborn child” to its list of subpopulations that would be particularly vulnerable to contaminants in drinking water. It defines “unborn child” as a “member of the species homo sapiens, at any stage of development who is carried in the womb,” which has already been used in federal law in the Unborn Victims of Violence Act.

Didn't mean to include you.

Mods, have no idea where to put this article but since it was DEMONRATS that voted against it. Felt it should be in politics

Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives voted Friday against adopting language that would have merely added preborn children to existing safety regulations on drinking water.

HR 535, the PFAS Action Act of 2019, would amend the federal Safe Drinking Water Act by adding “unborn child” to its list of subpopulations that would be particularly vulnerable to contaminants in drinking water. It defines “unborn child” as a “member of the species homo sapiens, at any stage of development who is carried in the womb,” which has already been used in federal law in the Unborn Victims of Violence Act.

(Excerpt) Read more at lifesitenews.com ...

------------

If you are a DemonRAT YOU can choose your gender I guess you can now choose your specie.... Do these people get more WAY OUT THERE, with each new resolution they pass or reject....Do we now have a separate category for non-homo sapiens babies?.... What are they...do they have a mother, or father for that matter?....I really have an imagination but this is beyond anything any SANE PERSON could think up!

The bill did pass...

EWG Applauds Historic Bipartisan PFAS Vote

EWG today applauded the House for voting to pass H.R. 535, the PFAS Action Act.

The vote passed the House by a 247 to 159 margin, with 24 Republicans voting for the bill.

The bill is nothing but an exercise in political masturbation. It'll never pass the Senate.

I am so confused, in the OP the Dems are the devil for not passing it, and once it is passed the bill suddenly become meaningless....

I wish you people could make up your minds about these things.
It is unfortunate you have no morals, ethics, or principles along with those 24 hideous make believe swamp Republicans that voted for this....defies logic and what makes us better than other SPECIES....unfortunately we have so many other scum like you around to fuck up this world!

You are a very confusing individual. Your OP said the Dems voted against the bill, yet the bill passed and now they are scum for voting for it. Can you make up your mind?

Mods, have no idea where to put this article but since it was DEMONRATS that voted against it. Felt it should be in politics

Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives voted Friday against adopting language that would have merely added preborn children to existing safety regulations on drinking water.

------------

If you are a DemonRAT YOU can choose your gender I guess you can now choose your specie.... Do these people get more WAY OUT THERE, with each new resolution they pass or reject....Do we now have a separate category for non-homo sapiens babies?.... What are they...do they have a mother, or father for that matter?....I really have an imagination but this is beyond anything any SANE PERSON could think up!

The bill did pass...

The vote passed the House by a 247 to 159 margin, with 24 Republicans voting for the bill.

The bill is nothing but an exercise in political masturbation. It'll never pass the Senate.

I am so confused, in the OP the Dems are the devil for not passing it, and once it is passed the bill suddenly become meaningless....

It is unfortunate you have no morals, ethics, or principles along with those 24 hideous make believe swamp Republicans that voted for this....defies logic and what makes us better than other SPECIES....unfortunately we have so many other scum like you around to fuck up this world!

You are a very confusing individual. Your OP said the Dems voted against the bill, yet the bill passed and now they are scum for voting for it. Can you make up your mind?
When you are the MAJORITY, YOU CAN PASS ANYTHING....those 24 scumbag Republicans that voted for it will be remembered!

The bill did pass...

When you are the MAJORITY, YOU CAN PASS ANYTHING....those 24 scumbag Republicans that voted for it will be remembered!

Why were you whining about them not passing in it your OP?

I am truly confused what your point here is.

------------

They have better things to do

You don’t determine scientific theory by political vote
Lol

We have consensus...

Lol

They DID PASS IT, AND HERE IS WHO VOTED FOR IT!

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2020/roll011.xml

Learn to READ THE OPENING PARAGRAPH....YOU ARE ALWAYS CONFUSED!

I know they did, but your OP was whining about them not passing it.

I know they did, but your OP was whining about them not passing it.
Not adding that unborn are homo sapiens....damn. you are truly dense!

Didn't mean to include you.
Just as easy to say.....Pregnant Woman

Forum List

Back