Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

When the facts frustrates a demofk
what facts?
You shouted some pathetic baseless conspiracy about flash bombs. The facts are right on video, Trumpers rioted and beat cops, then they broke into the Capitol and attacked cops some more

I saw it live on video, so the facts are on my side, you are on the childish make shit up side. This is why you can;t get ahead in life.

what facts?
You shouted some pathetic baseless conspiracy about flash bombs. The facts are right on video, Trumpers rioted and beat cops, then they broke into the Capitol and attacked cops some more

I saw it live on video, so the facts are on my side, you are on the childish make shit up side. This is why you can;t get ahead in life.
See, you can’t even go and check out my facts. You just close your eyes

I have no idea what religion he is. I know, like you, he's nuts, no matter what religion he is.

I don't see him getting any special treatment that any other of Trump's thugs got. Almost universally, police inside the Capitol did little to nothing to stop that madness.

As far as anyone taking selfies with police, some cops were reprimanded for such behavior. Some cops said they did things like wear a MAGA cap because they feared for their lives so they went along with the mob.

There was nothing Zionist about Sedition Day. Sadly, you have Zionism seered into your brain so you see it everywhere. It was fascist though. On the part of Trump and his minions.

Actually Jacob Chansley is a failed actor who lives at home with his left wing mommy....

ACTING.... curious profession.... still in it.

Next time you are in Tel Aviv, say hi to Jake Angeli for us...

My issue is McCarthy's release of the videos, regardless of it's exculpatory value, to a single hyper partisan journalist who works the propaganda desk for the Neo-GOP, was unconstitutional as it violated the rights of free speech for every citizen, and it violated the rights of the free press as well.
Yet you had no problem when the FBI released the Steele Dossier only to Buzzfeed News, did you?
I don't see for a second on how this had anything to do with violating our free speech.
If anyone has violated the right of free press, it is the democrats use of MSM as their cudgel against the conservative movement. Then toss in a little Twitter and Facebook for good measure.

Actually Jacob Chansley is a failed actor who lives at home with his left wing mommy....

ACTING.... curious profession.... still in it.

Next time you are in Tel Aviv, say hi to Jake Angeli for us...

:cuckoo:

It’s facts that disproves your bullshit indeed. An idea, post something of fact

LOLOL

The bullshit you make up are not facts. It's hysterical you think they are.

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back