Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Yes it was, you can't deal with it.

When anyone in gov't gives a member of the media access to classified documents, or other items in the interest of reporting on that information......that is how it's done.

That would what's called an 'exclusive'.
He did not give it to the press.

He gave it solely and exclusively to a partisan propagandist hack, with no means for the press to fact check, who was just outed in headline news across the world, for being an admitted Fox News liar, for the love of money.....and is not and never has been, a news source.

There is ZERO similarities! ZIP!!

He gave it solely and exclusively to a partisan propagandist hack, 28u no means for the press to fact check, who was just outed in headline news across the world, for being an admitted Fox News liar, for the love of money.....and is not and never has been, a news source.

You're pissed because he gave it to the wrong journalist.

Wow.

Predictable.

He gave it solely and exclusively to a partisan propagandist hack, with no means for the press to fact check, who was just outed in headline news across the world, for being an admitted Fox News liar, for the love of money.....and is not and never has been, a news source.

the dems in congress now have access to the videos so it should be easy to debunk what he posted,,,

You're pissed because he gave it to the wrong journalist.

Wow.

Predictable.

All of the Democrat Media could have had access to it at any time before the Republicans took over the House.
Yes, but the videos don't help the Democrats.

No -
All of the Democrat Media could have had access to it at any time before the Republicans took over the House.

No what I'm saying is -

This skank lives entirely within the bubble of The Cult.
Nothing outside the bubble can be believed.
Is it an awful way to go through life?
Prolly.

Kristi

@TheyCallMeNans

Cheney, Kinzinger, Schumer and McConnell did this!
😂

Quote Tweet

Business profile picture

Mediaite

@Mediaite
·
Mar 8
Fox News Scores 6 Times More Viewers Than CNN in Prime Time Tuesday Cable News Ratings Tuesday March 7: Fox News Scores 6 Times More Viewers Than CNN in Prime Time

That sums it up !

Any factual source that tells the truth can;t be trusted because we don't want to hear the truth. We only want to hear lies.

Trump was able to identify that early on, with his fake Birther scandal, and then he just pumped bull shit and lies into these gullible morons and they loved every minute of it. Trump rode a wave of lies into the white House, and these idiots bought every lie told.
Demofks saw it and hid it. Hidden by the fact they didn’t want the type of door hangs in the capital’s halls, even though they are on camera every announcement they have in the hall.

Demofks saw it and hid it. Hidden by the fact they didn’t want the type of door hangs in the capital’s halls, even though they are on camera every announcement they have in the hall.
Saw what Trumpers rioting at the Capitol and beating cops and over running cops and taking the Capitol by force and violence.

We all saw that. I watched it live. I don;t get your point. You are saying we all saw Trumpers rioting at the Capitol and beating cops?? We all saw that live, we know that happened.

Here's Body Cam video of Trumpers rioting and beating cops.:

Saw what Trumpers rioting at the Capitol and beating cops and over running cops and taking the Capitol by force and violence.

We all saw that. I watched it live. I don;t get your point. You are saying we all saw Trumpers rioting at the Capitol and beating cops?? We all saw that live, we know that happened.

Here's Body Cam video of Trumpers rioting and beating cops.:

After they were flash bombed intentionally!! But again, demofks hid it!! You merely accept demofk lies

then why are the uproar??

you arent fooling anyone,, you fuckers are scared shitless,,

My issue is McCarthy's release of the videos, regardless of it's exculpatory value, to a single hyper partisan journalist who works the propaganda desk for the Neo-GOP, was unconstitutional as it violated the rights of free speech for every citizen, and it violated the rights of the free press as well.

My issue is McCarthy's release of the videos, regardless of it's exculpatory value, to a single hyper partisan journalist who works the propaganda desk for the Neo-GOP, was unconstitutional as it violated the rights of free speech for every citizen, and it violated the rights of the free press as well.
well all of congress has it now so you can stop crying like the little bitch you are,,

That's insane

Forum List

Back