Breaking: Democrat Missouri Senator Calls For The Assassination Of President Trump On Facebook

I heard them call him a liar, but i can't find one wishing he were dead. Can you provide a link?
The perpetual dumb act from the Right who claim that anyone who doesn't agree with them is a "low-information voter."

Senator's Prayer for Obama: 'Let His Days Be Few'

lead_960.jpg

David Perdue's Prayer for President Obama

Psalm 109: 8. Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
9. Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

10. Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11. Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.
12. Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.
13. Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Thanks for that. I hadn't heard of that. Most of it is true, but even snopes says he didn't ask for anyone to pray for obama's death. So, he took a snippet from the psalm, but didn't follow on with the bad part of it.

David Perdue Death Prayer

More proof these type people have violent savage minds. What she just said is grounds to be removed as Senator and arrested. Here's your liberal mindset folks.

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

Missouri State Senator Calls For Assassination of POTUS Trump on Facebook
And now, folks, let's talk about the limitations on free speech.
:lol:

That is a felony offense, if I am not mistaken, but I don't think she actually threatened.

BUT.....this is yet ANOTHER great example of letting free speech out the fools.

Last edited:
More proof these type people have violent savage minds. What she just said is grounds to be removed as Senator and arrested. Here's your liberal mindset folks.

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

And now, folks, let's talk about the limitations on free speech.

That is a felony offense, if I am not mistaken.

Meh, depends, like everything in america, right from the very beginning/founding.

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

The Gateway Pundit, a provocative conservative blog, gained notice last year for its fervent pro-Trump coverage and its penchant for promoting false rumors about voter fraud and Hillary Clinton’s health that rocketed around right-wing websites.

Now the site will report on politics from a prominent perch: the White House.

The Trump administration has granted press credentials to
Lucian B. Wintrich, the Washington correspondent for Gateway Pundit, to attend White House press briefings and ask questions of the press secretary, Sean M. Spicer.

White House Grants Press Credentials to a Pro-Trump Blog
So what are your thoughts on the black democrat senator calling for President Trumps assassination?

I'll get back to you when is see it from real sources and triangulate, but based upon this nonsense? Pffffffffffffft.

She retracted the statement soon after it was posted, and of course McCaskill did call for her to resign. The Gateway Idiot is a far right source:

McCaskill, others call for state senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination

If this hate speech against the President is allowed, than all speech is allowed going forward. From threats to yelling "fire" in a theatre.

Furthermore, her party needs to speak out loudly and denounce this violent hate language!

Isn't there a guy who was sent to prison for writing a hate poem against Obama?

I've been through what she was sort of feeling. I felt that way a dozen years ago when time-after-time pulling into the parking lot at work, seeing the flag at half staff and realizing probably a 20-something-year-old paid the price for a war I thought useless. Finally broke and wished for once it was for the idiot that sent these "kids" there (many hadn't even reached half my age).

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

The Gateway Pundit, a provocative conservative blog, gained notice last year for its fervent pro-Trump coverage and its penchant for promoting false rumors about voter fraud and Hillary Clinton’s health that rocketed around right-wing websites.

Lucian B. Wintrich, the Washington correspondent for Gateway Pundit, to attend White House press briefings and ask questions of the press secretary, Sean M. Spicer.

So what are your thoughts on the black democrat senator calling for President Trumps assassination?

I'll get back to you when is see it from real sources and triangulate, but based upon this nonsense? Pffffffffffffft.

She retracted the statement soon after it was posted, and of course McCaskill did call for her to resign. The Gateway Idiot is a far right source:

McCaskill, others call for state senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination

Come on mang, ya fuggin' up a con bruva's meme!

I've been through what she was sort of feeling. I felt that way a dozen years ago when time-after-time pulling into the parking lot at work, seeing the flag at half staff and realizing probably a 20-something-year-old paid the price for a war I thought useless. Finally broke and wished for once it was for the idiot that sent these "kids" there (many hadn't even reached half my age).
And the idiots just keep a comin' ......

If this hate speech against the President is allowed, than all speech is allowed going forward. From threats to yelling "fire" in a theatre.

Furthermore, her party needs to speak out loudly and denounce this violent hate language!

Isn't there a guy who was sent to prison for writing a hate poem against Obama?
Perhaps you should find out.

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

I can see why you didn't go to the source article: McCaskill, Clay and others call for Mo senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay and other top Missouri Democrats called Thursday for the resignation of fellow Democrat Maria Chappelle-Nadal, a state senator from University City, for posting a Facebook comment stating: "I hope Trump is assassinated!"

Ooops. Sorry to blow up your Generalization Fallacy like that. Look at all those Democrats saying she should resign.

Too bad you tards can't follow that example for the shitbirds infesting the Right's nest.

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

She didn't "call" for his assassination. She hopes it will happen. Kind of like those right wing televangelists praying that Obama's days be few and his children orphans. Disgusting, but not an overt threat.

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

I can see why you didn't go to the source article: McCaskill, Clay and others call for Mo senator to resign after post hoping for Trump's assassination

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, U.S. Rep. William Lacy Clay and other top Missouri Democrats called Thursday for the resignation of fellow Democrat Maria Chappelle-Nadal, a state senator from University City, for posting a Facebook comment stating: "I hope Trump is assassinated!"

Ooops. Sorry to blow up your Generalization Fallacy like that. Look at all those Democrats saying she should resign.

Too bad you tards can't follow that example for the shitbirds infesting the Right's nest.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

I heard them call him a liar, but i can't find one wishing he were dead. Can you provide a link?
The perpetual dumb act from the Right who claim that anyone who doesn't agree with them is a "low-information voter."

lead_960.jpg

10. Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11. Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.
12. Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.
13. Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
Thanks for that. I hadn't heard of that. Most of it is true, but even snopes says he didn't ask for anyone to pray for obama's death. So, he took a snippet from the psalm, but didn't follow on with the bad part of it.

Why am I not surprised you would not admit the truth?

Perdue is not the only one to "pray" Psalm 109, AKA "A Cry For Vengeance," for Obama, several "Evangelicals" prayed it before him.
BTW, if the Psalm does not mean the death of a leader, what exactly does it mean?

The Holy Bible: King James Version.
The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

1 Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
2 for the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me:

they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred;

and fought against me without a cause.
4 For my love they are my adversaries:

but I give myself unto prayer.
5 And they have rewarded me evil for good,

and hatred for my love.
6 Set thou a wicked man over him:

and let Satan stand at his right hand.
7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned:

and let his prayer become sin.
8 Let his days be few;

and let another take his office.
9 Let his children be fatherless,

and his wife a widow.
10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg:

let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath;

and let the strangers spoil his labor.
12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him:

neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
13 Let his posterity be cut off;

and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD;

and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
15 Let them be before the LORD continually,

that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.
16 Because that he remembered not to show mercy,

but persecuted the poor and needy man,
that he might even slay the broken in heart.
17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:
as he delighted not in blessing,
so let it be far from him.
18 As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment,

so let it come into his bowels like water,
and like oil into his bones.
19 Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him,

and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD,

and of them that speak evil against my soul.
21 But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake:

because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.
22 For I am poor and needy,

and my heart is wounded within me.
23 I am gone like the shadow when it declineth:

I am tossed up and down as the locust.
24 My knees are weak through fasting;

and my flesh faileth of fatness.
25 I became also a reproach unto them:

when they looked upon me they shook their heads.
26 Help me, O LORD my God:

O save me according to thy mercy:
27 that they may know that this is thy hand;

that thou, LORD, hast done it.
28 Let them curse, but bless thou:

when they arise, let them be ashamed;
but let thy servant rejoice.
29 Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame;

and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.
30 I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth;

yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
31 For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor,

to save him from those that condemn his soul.

lead_960.jpg

Why am I not surprised you would not admit the truth?

Perdue is not the only one to "pray" Psalm 109, AKA "A Cry For Vengeance," for Obama, several "Evangelicals" prayed it before him.
BTW, if the Psalm does not mean the death of a leader, what exactly does it mean?

The Holy Bible: King James Version.
The Psalms

A Cry for Vengeance
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.

1 Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
2 for the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me:

they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred;

and fought against me without a cause.
4 For my love they are my adversaries:

but I give myself unto prayer.
5 And they have rewarded me evil for good,

and hatred for my love.
6 Set thou a wicked man over him:

and let Satan stand at his right hand.
7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned:

and let his prayer become sin.
8 Let his days be few;

and let another take his office. Acts 1.20
9 Let his children be fatherless,

and his wife a widow.
10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg:

let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath;

and let the strangers spoil his labor.
12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him:

neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
13 Let his posterity be cut off;

and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD;

and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
15 Let them be before the LORD continually,

that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.
16 Because that he remembered not to show mercy,

but persecuted the poor and needy man,
that he might even slay the broken in heart.
17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:
as he delighted not in blessing,
so let it be far from him.
18 As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment,

so let it come into his bowels like water,
and like oil into his bones.
19 Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him,

and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD,

and of them that speak evil against my soul.
21 But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake:

because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.
22 For I am poor and needy,

and my heart is wounded within me.
23 I am gone like the shadow when it declineth:

I am tossed up and down as the locust.
24 My knees are weak through fasting;

and my flesh faileth of fatness.
25 I became also a reproach unto them:

when they looked upon me they shook their heads. Mt. 27.39 · Mk. 15.29
26 Help me, O LORD my God:

O save me according to thy mercy:
27 that they may know that this is thy hand;

that thou, LORD, hast done it.
28 Let them curse, but bless thou:

when they arise, let them be ashamed;
but let thy servant rejoice.
29 Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame;

and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle.
30 I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth;

yea, I will praise him among the multitude.
31 For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor,

to save him from those that condemn his soul.

I am going by what snopes says. Take it up with them.

Forum List

Back