Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement

Nothing is going to hit the fan except the shit you are putting out. The Gateway Pundit is a purveyor of fake news. I hear Trump supporters complain about fake news on the left yet they use the same tactics. It shows the cruelty of Trump supporters. The fact is that there is nothing to see and this is another crazy birther conspiracy theory. The family is suffering and you don't seem to care just so you can get your cheap talking points. What the Rich family ought to do in 2020 is talk about the hell Trump supporters have put them through and voters will tell Trump "YOU ARE FIRED."

We know what the payoff for Gingrich is. His spoiled brat of a wife gets to play Ambassador. Gingrich is trash as is big mouth Hannity.

The shit is going to hit the fan this week. I suspect Tuesday. The DNC, Hillary, Podesta, and end the end, Obama, will soon be at an empasse. Seth Rich is the conduit to bringing them down, even in his death. Newt Gingrich brought this up this morning. It's something that can't be ignored anymore.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/
You talking about the same fake story that Fox has been pumping out? Proven to have a lot of holes and bad info as stated by Seths family? How about you dipshits stop politicizing the death of this poor guy. You're pathetic

From the link:

Saturday, an anonymous person who works in Washington DC, alleged on 4Chan’s /pol/ subgroup that high-ranking current and former Democratic Party officials are terrified of the Seth Rich murder investigation.

:laugh2:

The shit is going to hit the fan this week. I suspect Tuesday. The DNC, Hillary, Podesta, and end the end, Obama, will soon be at an empasse. Seth Rich is the conduit to bringing them down, even in his death. Newt Gingrich brought this up this morning. It's something that can't be ignored anymore.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/
You talking about the same fake story that Fox has been pumping out? Proven to have a lot of holes and bad info as stated by Seths family? How about you dipshits stop politicizing the death of this poor guy. You're pathetic
heh - yea. lord knows a liberal would NEVER politicize anything in relation to a mans family. like khan or something.

:lol::lol::lol:

This is what the conservative media has come to - they're using posts on 4chan as "sources".

Let that sink in.
yea, this was after the media did it *against* trump and was burned cause they didn't care it was 4chan. it was just anti-trump so hey - use it.

if you think just one side has bat-shit crazy people on it - you're not being fair to your own side.

heh - yea. lord knows a liberal would NEVER politicize anything in relation to a mans family. like khan or something.

Khan family came out with his story, story that is factually true.

Seth's family wants you idiots to stop spreading conspiracy theory bullshit. Can you spot the VAST difference?

Last edited:
Most likely nothing will come out of it, even though, most certainly his death is much shadier than any of Trump's (non-existent) Russia dealings, witch the MSM keeps banging the drum about.

BREAKING!

Trumpsters prove themselves to be total idiots yet again with another round of Seth Rich fabrications.

:lol::lol::lol:

This is what the conservative media has come to - they're using posts on 4chan as "sources".

Let that sink in.
And now you're going to post all the lies the LIB MSM has spewed since the election right?
A fucking school newspaper editor wouldn't publish a 'story' which came from an "unnamed source who phoned in a 'story' about what they had been told by an unnamed White house official.
One thing is sure: No one is claiming that someone in the Clinton bubble couldn't have been murdered by someone else in the Clinton bubble.
The Clintons have a history of people in their orbit 'committing suicide' by shooting themselves in the back of the head multiple times.
This latest murder of Seth, by people associated with the Clintons is going to destroy the DNC and we will see DNC/Clinton asslickers being sent to prison.
This will happen a month before the 2018 midterms.

Khan family came out with his story, story that is factually true.

Seth's family wants you idiots to stop spreading conspiracy theory bullshit. Can you spot the VAST difference?

my initial thought was did he write it and did he get paid to deliver it? in looking before i said it, you find yes he sure did and no he sure did not.

so since i can't really verify this one way or another, i'll let it go cause yes, there's a huge difference in the 2.

The anonymous post released Saturday reads:

“Anons, I work in D.C.

I know for certain that the Seth Rich case has scared the shit out of certain high ranking current and former Democratic Party officials.

This is the reason why they have backed away from impeachment talk. They know the smoking gun is out there, and they’re terrified you will find it, because when you do it will bring the entire DNC, along with a couple of very big name politicians.

It appears that certain DNC thugs were not thorough enough when it came time to cover their tracks. Podesta saying he wanted to “make an example of the leaker” is a huge smoking gun.”

“The behavior is near open panic. To even mention this name in D.C. Circles [sic] will bring you under automatic scrutiny. To even admit that you have knowledge of this story puts you in immediate danger.

If there was no smoke there would be no fire. I have never, in my 20 years of working in D.C. Seen [sic] such a panicked reaction from anyone.

I have strong reason to believe that the smoking gun in this case is out o [sic] the hands of the conspirators, and will be discovered by anon. I know for certain that Podesta is deeply concerned. He’s been receiving anonymous calls and emails from people saying they know the truth. Same with Hillary.”

Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement

Ok Gateway Pundit is not the best source, but they are right often enough that some left wing apologists should be worried

Thx

Back when the death of Seth Rich occurred I created countless blogs on other sites stating I believed his death was connected to the Clinton's since it contained the same basic MO as many other suspicious deaths associated with them in the past. But as the saying goes, this was not the Clinton's first rodeo and since they were never charged with any of those incidences, no one should expect anything to come of this one either. I mean let's face it, it should be pretty obvious by now to anyone paying attention and not in total denial, Hillary and Bill are career criminals and completely above the law.

The fact that the case regarding Seth was only mentioned fleetingly by biased media and then went cold never seemingly investigated to me means the Clinton's not only have power over James Comey of the FBI who was their cover up man, but possibly also have control over the DC police as well. I mean ask yourself why is the evidence on Seth Rich's computer containing conversations with Wiki Leaks in the possession of the FBI and not being investigated by the DC police if there was nothing suspect? If just a burglary gone bad with nothing taken, why was the FBI involved at all? And if there was suspicion that it was more, why is the computer just sitting on a shelf gathering dust at the FBI?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back