Breaking! Colin Powell dies

FULLY VACCINATED Colin Powel passed away at 84 due to COVID-19 Complications....

RIP!

Who are you lying to? There are others here who came from AWE.

What is your purpose in lying? I get that you Nazis have "the politics of the moment," but you were vicious with Powell, all of you scum were.

You fascist vermin pretend that it was only with "Orange Man Bad" that you became the dirty pigs that you are, but you were just as bad to Bush, and Powell.

View attachment 553268
View attachment 553269
I posted those things?

Nope.

A swing and a miss.

Why not remember the fallen hero instead of being a jerk...just once in your life.

And yet Powell promoted W’s illegal war, while knowingly lying to the American people about WMD. The left quickly forgot about this after he came out against the R Party and dumb Don.

Lie After Lie: What Colin Powell Knew About Iraq 15 Years Ago and What He Told the U.N.
He didn't know he was passing on false information...

He regretted it.

Ricks does a great job explaining it... Gipper, I expect you to show a bit more respect to the man than spreading lies about him on the day he died... You are really just showing us your ignorance...

Amazon product

Probably caught covid from some anti-vaxxer.
You'd have to very uneducated to say such a thing. The virus has been hitting blacks and hispanics harder than others. Those who haven't got vaxed, but got the virus develop better immunity than those with the shots. Those with the shots---if they survive being dosed up---QUICKLY LOSE THIER IMMUNITY with the immunity beginning to wane at 2 months following the second dose and then taking a huge dive at 6-8 months in effectiveness.

This means pumpkin---the ruling elite which would include former elite like Powell and all the crooks around him---would have been losing their covid faux vaccine immunity over the summer as they certainly would have been among the first to get vaccinated-----making them carriers now. Cooler weather months after the vaccines came out---a lot of you vaxxed people won't be surviving this covid winter season.

Don't call me "hun." It doesn't matter what the nazis did or how they mis-applied a concept 70+ years ago. Talk about what society needs today. BTW: we have been waiting for decades for the Republicans' promised healthcare-reform proposal and have heard nothing. The latest we have heard was from trump. Well? Where's the beef?

"MISAPPLIED"

Code for "let us kill even MORE people next time!

He didn't know he was passing on false information...

He regretted it.

Ricks does a great job explaining it... Gipper, I expect you to show a bit more respect to the man than spreading lies about him on the day he died... You are really just showing us your ignorance...

Amazon product

Sure thing. You wouldn’t give Trump the benefit of doubt.

Forum List

Back