Breaking! Colin Powell dies

By the way, let's not mention being immunocompromised from battling cancer in his blood doesn't help much if you have COVID...

But I'd imagine he wouldn't have died if he would have just relied on his own immune system to battle COVID and Cancer....

Of covid

AND HE WAS FULLY VACCINATED...................but shhhh....you aren't supposed to know.

my childhood town was predominantly republican, very homophobic to
the point of disallowing "couples" not CLOSELY RELATED from living
in the same residence by town ordinance. It was functionally RESTRICTED-
----barring a really good deal for the republican land owners selling little
houses for baby boom families (like mine) ----uhm,,, but no blacks ----
mostly wasps------Irish catholics could get in. We did not call the
puerto rican family "puerto rican" we called them "SPANISH" for the
sake of WASPISH PROPRIETY
How many Americas do we live in. My parents were not wealthy like the rest of the people in my town, but they managed to buy a modest house there among the mansions. I graduated from public high school in 1970. We did not wear caps and gowns. Each of us girls wore white evening gowns and were presented with bouquets of a dozen white roses (probably paid for by our parents) to carry in procession down the grand outdoor staircase accompanied by graduating boys in tuxs. The graduation dinner was held at NYC's Hotel Americana. The LGBT thing wasn't an issue yet. One of the handful of black kids helped me with my French. His father was a surgeon. The candidate I ended up working for ran the local effort for to allow 18-year-olds to vote. I went out with a partner one day to canvas a particular area of town when a driving rain storm hit, but we, soaked to our underwear, finished our rounds, while he worried about us and didn't know where we were. After that he asked me to work on his campaign. I did, but he was defeated by an established Republican candidate. But we had fun driving all around NJ and eating a hell of a lot of pizza.

By the way, let's not mention being immunocompromised from battling cancer in his blood doesn't help much if you have COVID...

But I'd imagine he wouldn't have died if he would have just relied on his own immune system to battle COVID and Cancer....
The vaccines have been shown to NOT build up antibodies in many blood cancer patients........

Then you have the other issue of those who are immunocompromised being the hosts for COVID to mutate...

Forum List

Back