BREAKING: Byron Donalds to run for House Speaker

You are intellectually inferior to almost every member here.
Your bluster is ineffective.

1697852310978.png

You can take issue with Gaetz all you like, and I'll even concede he's a bit of a showboat.

But the "chaos" we are now witnessing is a MAGA uprising within the GOP attempting to conquer the last vestiges of the corrupt Cheney/Romney Uniparty lackeys.

And there is no equivocation there.

And this is right on the money (with brevity):

Gaetz has turned out to be better than I gave him credit for. He looks like a parody of himself, like a sleazy congressman in a movie.

But he talked about the devastating effects the Twoparties spending spree is having and he either meant what he said, or he gave a damn good imitation.

Here he offers to be kicked out of the Republican Conference, if that will appease the establishment Representatives. He pushes back on the idea that "the world is on fire" because there is no speaker.

Gaetz has turned out to be better than I gave him credit for. He looks like a parody of himself, like a sleazy congressman in a movie.

But he talked about the devastating effects the Twoparties spending spree is having and he either meant what he said, or he gave a damn good imitation.

Here he offers to be kicked out of the Republican Conference, if that will appease the establishment Representatives. He pushes back on the idea that "the world is on fire" because there is no speaker.

He's a fucking retard bomb thrower who came with no plan.
His constituents should take him out in the gulf and hold his head under until he stops being a retard.

Third time's the charm?

Or does the game of GOP musical chairs simply perpetuate endlessly and forever?

Don't get me wrong, dude is based as all get out and would be a huge upgrade from McCarthy.

And he's certainly preferable to the hypothetical of allowing Dems to help designate the Speaker.

But will the "moderates" (IE Warmongers/K Street vampires) ever allow this?

If they don't, maybe we should take a page out of the Dem playbook and call them all "RACISTS!" (tm)

Hell, maybe we could even peel off a couple of Democrat votes with that tactic....

NAAAAAAAH ;)
The magaturd caucus created this shit show. Maybe they should focus on fixing this Speaker debacle before anything else.

Republicans have a House majority, yet they have no democrat leverage. :auiqs.jpg:

The majority of magaturds in the House are trying to blame the minority continuously for their legislative failures in order to try and scapegoat them in the fallout/accountability.

It's utter madness. :popcorn: I'm watching the shit show with bated breath. :rolleyes:

The magaturd caucus created this shit show. Maybe they should focus on fixing this Speaker debacle before anything else.

In all honesty, let's get down to brass tacks:

Why?

What do I, and my MAGA compatriots get from having a Speaker?

I can tell you what: Your insipid MSM will say we finally got our House in order (literally), and maybe a few Normies will still vote Republican in '24.

That's about it.

Cuz I can tell you this: Not one law that actually has passed in Biden's America has been deemed beneficial by our expansive (and expanding) contingent.

So, nah.

We can let the House flounder a while longer.

No aid for Ukraine? Check.

No piling on to the already grossly excessive National Debt? Check.

We're good.

But thanks for your concern.

You want the House?

YOU fucking give up some chits.

Til then, we're just gonna chill. ;)

I see that you are a self absorbed delusion created inside your head and thrust upon us with no idea what reality looks like.
That's what I see.
That's what everyone sees.
Just keep trying, Mang. I'll say this for you kids, you're the energizer bunnies of brainwashing victims.

Forum List

Back