Breaking: America's most popular cheese recalled Immediately throw it away

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Last edited:
or you can dig a bit more and see this is old recycled news from Feb 2017 that continues to get passed around as "breaking news" by clickbait sites.

Listeria monocytogenes is a bacterium found in the urine of rodents-----there are some
contaminations that somewhere along the line one must EXPECT

Listeria ingestion does not always cause illness------the vulnerable people are elderly,
children and immune compromised

• Banned
or you can dig a bit more and see this is old recycled news from Feb 2017 that continues to get passed around as "breaking news" by clickbait sites.

Shit happens.

It’s time to check your fridges. Sargento Foods Inc. has just issued a massive recall of seven cheeses due to a potential contamination from listeria monocytogenes. The company confirms no illnesses have been reported yet.

Breaking: America’s Most Popular Cheese Recalled … Immediately Throw It Away, This Can Kill Your Family
-----------------------------------------------------------------

You can think this is fake information or you can look into it. Gawd help you if you are dumb enough to not to research it cause the SITE doesn't fit your approval.

two episodes of Listeria in cheese is not UNLIKELY

You know, I DID research this, and found out this recall was from all the way back in Feb. of this year, so the recall has already been done and taken care of.

If you don't want to trust the site that the hack Blind Whore has posted, here is the actual recall from the FDA.................

Sargento Recalls Select Products

For Immediate Release
February 10, 2017

Contact
Consumers
Sargento Consumer Affairs
1-800-243-3737

Announcement

Deutsch Kase Haus, LLC of Middlebury, Ind. has notified Sargento Foods Inc. that a specialty Longhorn Colby cheese they supplied to Sargento must be recalled due to a potential contamination of Listeria monocytogenes. No illnesses have been reported.

The affected retail products are Sargento Ultra Thin Sliced Longhorn Colby, 6.84 oz., UPC 4610000228, with “Sell By” dates of “12APR17B” and “10MAY17B” and Sargento Chef Blends Shredded Nacho & Taco Cheese, 8 oz., UPC 4610040041, with “Sell By” dates of “H14JUN17” and “H12JUL17.” These products were packaged at the Sargento Plymouth, Wis. facility.

Out of an abundance of caution, Sargento is also recalling the following products because they were packaged on the same line as the affected cheese:

• Sargento Sliced Colby-Jack Cheese, 12 oz., UPC 4610000109 with “Sell By” date of “11JUN17B”
  • Sargento Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese, 12 oz., UPC 4610000108 with “Sell By” dates of “12JUN17B”, “09JUL17B” and “10JUL17B”
  • Sargento Chef Blends Shredded Taco Cheese, 8 oz., UPC 4610040002 with “Sell By” dates of “H14JUN17”, “F28JUN17” and “D28JUN17”
  • Sargento Off The Block Shredded Fine Cut Colby-Jack Cheese, 8 oz., UPC 4610040014 with “Sell By” date of “F05JUL17”
  • Sargento Off The Block Shredded Fine Cut Cheddar Jack Cheese, 8 oz., UPC 4610040076 with “Sell By” date of “F05JUL17”
No other Sargento branded products are affected by this recall.

Consumers can check if their product is affected by the recall by visiting info.sargento.com and using the “Product Check” tool. This webpage will be updated with the latest information about the recall. Consumers can also call Sargento Consumer Affairs at 1-800-243-3737 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. (Central Time), or submit questions to the “Contact Us” page at sargento.com.

Our unwavering commitment to safety is at the core of everything we do at Sargento. We are vigilantly monitoring this issue to ensure the situation is resolved in a timely manner, and are working in full cooperation with the Food and Drug Administration to rigorously investigate this issue.

###

seems like the cheese subjected to PROCEDURES----like shredding, etc are the culprits

You beat me to it. But, to be fair, I was busy copying the actual information from a reliable source, not the OP's b.s. fear mongering site.

Well I will have to admit , I didn't bother hunting down if it is current because most don't even pay attention to it.

Thanks anyways

Shit happens.
Maybe you should start recyling old news stories from the early 1900s........... :eusa_whistle:

Hey, maybe she could tell us all how two bicycle mechanics managed to achieve mans dream of flying like a bird...........................

Well I will have to admit , I didn't bother hunting down if it is current because most don't even pay attention to it.

Thanks anyways

You didn't bother to find out if it is current because you are a fear mongering hack.

It’s time to check your fridges. Sargento Foods Inc. has just issued a massive recall of seven cheeses due to a potential contamination from listeria monocytogenes. The company confirms no illnesses have been reported yet.

Breaking: America’s Most Popular Cheese Recalled … Immediately Throw It Away, This Can Kill Your Family
-----------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS TO ICEBERG POINT OUT THIS IS AN OLD ARTICLE PLEASE DISREGARD!
Good thing I eat the cheap shit.

Shit happens.
Maybe you should start recyling old news stories from the early 1900s........... :eusa_whistle:

Hey, maybe she could tell us all how two bicycle mechanics managed to achieve mans dream of flying like a bird...........................
I was thinking more along the lines of Sinclair's The Jungle related or the overall horrific conditions of intercity life.......... That seems to be what makes her tick, the "what can I find to be paranoid over this minute" stories.

Thanks anyways
so you post shit w/o verifying it.

ignore this shit. move on.

Shit happens.

I was thinking more along the lines of Sinclair's The Jungle related or the overall horrific conditions of intercity life.......... That seems to be what makes her tick, the "what can I find to be paranoid over this minute" stories.

Shoot.................if you just wanna make her paranoid, have her tell us all about the Scopes Monkey Trial. That always spins up the Christian conservatives.

Shit happens.

Shoot.................if you just wanna make her paranoid, have her tell us all about the Scopes Monkey Trial. That always spins up the Christian conservatives.
Is that the one where they gave scopes to monkeys for their guns?

Shit happens.

Is that the one where they gave scopes to monkeys for their guns?

Probably the first thing that would come to Blind Whore's mind if you mentioned it to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back