BREAKING: All of right-bank Kherson has been retaken over night by the Ukrainian Army and Ukrainian soldiers are currently entering the western part

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Gen Ben Hodges "Slowly then suddenly is how Muscovite empire will collapse" Ukrainian civilians are reclaiming Kherson Administrative Center unarmed !

1668168121060.png

And looks like many the putin´s soldiers that swapped their uniforms for civilian clothes, How many of them are on the right bank ?

they🐖 🇷🇺 update their maps faster than they run :icon_lol:

Don’t stop until you reach Moscow !

Last edited:
many experts said it, I dont think so , the rats are on the run
The rats are on the run, but they haven't run far. They've taken up positions across the river.

The shells in the video are Russian 53-F-864 240mm heavy mortar rounds. Ukraine has some of the old M-240 towed tubes that can use these munitions. They will reach out about 10km- just right to target the Russian positions on the left bank of the dnieper.

They don't get a lot of use in the AFU because the ammunition is scarce- but that's a decent pile, and I think the AFU will want to return them... ;)

The shells in the video are Russian 53-F-864 240mm heavy mortar rounds. Ukraine has some of the old M-240 towed tubes that can use these munitions. They will reach out about 10km- just right to target the Russian positions on the left bank of the dnieper.

They don't get a lot of use in the AFU because the ammunition is scarce- but that's a decent pile, and I think the AFU will want to return them... ;)

great post, whats interesting here that many experts suggest that Moscow are badly running out of the ammunition . do you agree with such suggestion ?

The rats are on the run, but they haven't run far. They've taken up positions across the river.

great post, whats interesting here that many experts suggest that Moscow are badly running out of the ammunition . do you agree with such suggestion ?
I touched on this subject a while back. What got me thinking about it was the incredible variety of ammunition that Ukraine is using. I always freeze the videos and try to identify the exact munitions and how they are fused.

From the get-go, the US and other countries in the UDCG have been literally scouring the planet for 122mm and 152mm ammunition, and pulling old stocks from some really unlikely places.

I don't know how much stockpiles Russia began with, but they have been expending munitions at a pretty high rate, and the AFU has done a very good job when it comes to targeting the artillery logistics of the Russian side. A lot of Russian ammunition has been destroyed in the depots by the Ukrainian rocket artillery.

It seemed to me that when the Russians started looking for more ammo it might be hard to come by. Now we know- they have been getting artillery shells from North Korea for some time- well before the Iranian drones started appearing.

The Kalibr and Iskander inventory is said to be very low- around ~120 Iskander and only a few dozen remaining Kalibr. Those are both newer missiles, so the rate of production and the timeframe makes it easy to estimate the pre-war inventories. Until I have a good reason to think otherwise, I would say the estimates of remaining stocks are accurate, for that reason.

The 203 and 240mm shells are rare- I'm not sure anyone is producing them today (outside of maybe Russia). Whether or not Ukraine can actually make use of them depends on tube availability (since they are a little heavy to lift with an octocopter, lol).

Forum List

Back