Breaking------> AG Barr Speaks: Horowitz IG FISA Abuse Report Release Imminent

Fake Whistle Blower and White House Spy, Eric Ciaramella Comments on the Upcoming FISA Abuse Report:

3gdqhb.jpg

Call me skeptical....
None of these fucks are ever held accountable for their crimes.
If Barr comes back with nothing I'm done giving a shit about US politics until there's a civil war.

Call me skeptical....
If Barr comes back with nothing I'm done giving a shit about US politics until there's a civil war.

Justice is a process.
1. Trump needs to keep appointing real judges instead of democrat activists
2. We need to ensure that all school levels educate properly and do not indoctrinate the kids
3. We need to keep some of the House, Senate and presidency in GOP control for "checks and balances"

Democrats have the MSM on their side, that is a tough propaganda arm to overcome

And when IG Horowitz fully exonerates Comey et al, like he fully exonerated HRC in the fake email scandal, you will still call for more investigations... pathetic.

Horowitz already fully exonerated HRC in his previous IG report... remember that.. remember...

And when IG Horowitz fully exonerates Comey et al, like he fully exonerated HRC in the fake email scandal, you will still call for more investigations... pathetic.

Horowitz already fully exonerated HRC in his previous IG report... remember that.. remember...
We'll look at this, a Boston Yankee! Pathetic. It's already been stated that this FISA Report has multiple criminal referrals. You're going to be disappointed, snowflake Yankee!

Which is why I think the fix might be in and they'll get away with their Coup d'etat

We'll look at this, a Boston Yankee! Pathetic. It's already been stated that this FISA Report has multiple criminal referrals. You're going to be disappointed, snowflake Yankee!
The same way IG Horrowitz's last report, the one that fully exonerated HRC in the fake email scandal did? That turned out to be another big nothing burger in your sea of fake scandals. Don't get your hopes up.

So how long is Billy the Bagman gonna tease you creeps with this nothing burger?

Call me skeptical....

Justice is a process.
1. Trump needs to keep appointing real judges instead of democrat activists
2. We need to ensure that all school levels educate properly and do not indoctrinate the kids
3. We need to keep some of the House, Senate and presidency in GOP control for "checks and balances"

Democrats have the MSM on their side, that is a tough propaganda arm to overcome
Not nearly as tough as you might think.

Barr is saving the heavy lumber for Durham....the IG is a mamby pamby who let Comey off the hook...shameful.

Forum List

Back