Breaking! Active Shooter at Senate Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see I've triggered you and sent you into a frenzy attempting desperate damage control.

Excellent 👍
The way i see it, it was an FIB agent sent to stir up the Government so they can give more money to the FIB for protection. Just like the FIB set up the Jan 6th with agents there stirring up the masses for a major sting operation.

BREAKING: FBI director claims he’s ‘not sure’ if there were undercover agents on Jan 6
Director of the FBI Chris Wray said he is "not sure" if there were any undercover agents at the US Capitol on January 6, 2020, when questioned about the matter by Congress on Wednesday. Wray sat before the House Judiciary Committee.
NOT SURE!!! either they were, or they werent. When i was in control of a building i knew where all my people were.

This shit head is using "Plausible Deniability" and should be removed from director of the FIB>

Over 140 officers wounded. At least two people died.

And no one has been shot at the Capitol today, either.

U.S. Capitol Police tweeted on Wednesday just before 3 p.m. ET that their officers were searching in and around a Senate office building in response to "a concerning 911 call."

"Please stay away from the area as we are still investigating. We will continue to communicate with the public here," the agency tweeted.

In a follow-up post on Twitter, Capitol Police said, “If you are inside the Senate Buildings, everyone inside should be sheltering in place as the report was for a possible active shooter. It should be noted that we do not have any confirmed reports of gunshots."

The police only had scratches, and only demonstrators were killed.

I thought Congress went home to take their medicine and take a nap.
Here is a little known fact, Congress is actually in session only 2 days a year.

The first day is to take roll call so they get paid, and the second day they all vote for a pay increase and go back home.

And the violence begins. Maybe this is a good report, maybe not. I suppose time will tell. Since most of the law makers are on vacation, I don't see why this is happening. We will just have to wait and see. Each law maker usually keeps a skeleton staff in place. They have been ordered to shelter in place.
What weapon did you take in with you jimboliar?

Prolly just the Capital police shooting some more unarmed women.

No biggie.

if that unarmed woman acted in the same way as that bitch babbitt - trying to force down a door to the senate lobby & CP had no idea whether she was armed, or worse - strapped with a bomb....

i hope they plug her right between the eyes, 'cause she would deserve it, just like that bitch babbitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back