Breaking! 35 Trump Allies Had Homes Raided by FBI on Thursday (VIDEO)

Trump was the best president ever. What you Dems are doing is persecution.

I'm not a democrat. I don't like the democrats.
Trump wasn't the best president ever by any way of looking at things.

Highest post-war unemployment rate
Only served one term
Never got more votes than his opponent
Didn't do anything that will be a legacy (at least positively).

Trump went into the presidential primaries with the attitude that it didn't matter what you said, as long as the media reported on it. He went out of his way to anger people, right from the start. You can't get away with that and hope not the be "persecuted" as you put it.

Murder is nearly always a crime of passion and proximity. Poverty is also a driver in crime, and especially in murder rates. Black on black murder rates are highest in nations where racial discrimination is government sanctioned or tolerated, and directed most virulently by the dominating race at blacks. i.e. Apartheid South Africa, USA.

No other first world nation has significantly different murder rates between blacks and whites, but very few nations keep crime statistics by race, outside of the USA. It's one of the positive proofs that the USA is a racist nation. You keep statistics on EVERYTHING by race, and then use those figures as a way to beat non-whites over the head with their "inferiority, immorality, and criminality" - all of which are functions of poverty not race.
If racism consists of telling the truth about the Negro race, it is to be praised. I acknowledge that there are Negroes who are law abiding, intelligent, and monogamous. They are credits to their race. Unfortunately, they are not typical of it.

According to the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime, the higher the percentage of blacks are in a country, the higher the murder rate is likely to be. Countries with lower murder rates than the United States are countries where nearly everyone is white or Oriental. Orientals have low crime rates, even when they are poor.

I suppose a surprise attack of 35 subpoenas ...... the surprise wave of subpoenas......
no way that a surprise attack wave of subpoenas ........ a surprise attack wave of subpoenas........... if the surprise attack wave of subpoenas.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess that if one's got a signature line that is working......well, work it!
What's the harm?

So, in this business of 'surprise attacks'.....can we presume it was black-clad Ninjas rappelling down a rope-line to break in to the dinner party?
Or could it have been, a rather plain-vanilla, everyday Process Server dressed in khaki Dockers, driving up in a Suburu Forester and knocking on the door?
Or were the subpoenas served via 1st class mail? Certified mail? Email attachment?

Or did they, in poster EvMetro's neighborhood, deploy a SWAT team....to go ring the doorbell and ask the householder to sign a receipt for being served a routine court document? Or maybe they just had a courier bike it over to the law firm representing the householder?

Regardless, how they did it the one thing we know is ---- well, that it was an 'attack'.
And they were 'surprised' by it.
(actually, that's two things. ;) )

I love this bar!

"Orientals have low crime rates, even when they are poor."
Which argues we should do all we can to expeditiously reduce the numbers of white & black citizens.....while increasing 'Orientals'.

THAT....clearly.......could make America great again. No?

Which argues we should do all we can to expeditiously reduce the numbers of white & black citizens.....while increasing 'Orientals'.

Another liberal who wants to ignore our heritage.

Trump has been immune from prosecution the whole time he was running for President and while he was in office. He was also using the DOJ to quash any and all investigations and prosecutions of his staffers and friends. He interfered in the sentencing of Roger Stone, dangled a pardon to Flynn to recant his guilty plea, and raked in the bribes and kickbacks at his East Coast golf clubs and hotels.
Well, Trump has been out of office for going on two years.

You would think he would have been indicted and prosecuted by now. It is obvious the dems and the Deep State don’t want to see Trump run again so why haven’t they made their move if they have the evidence?

But they actually are out to get Trump.

What bothers a lot of people is the DOJ and the FBI have absolutely no interest in the crimes Hillary and the Biden crime family have done.
"We've got lots of theories, we just don't have evidence". Rudy Giuliani

So, when are Carlson or Hannity going to file a complaint?
Could it be they make more $$$, whining than they do.............doing?
But they actually are out to get Trump.

What bothers a lot of people is the DOJ and the FBI have absolutely no interest in the crimes Hillary and the Biden crime family have done. If Trump or one of his associates jaywalks they want to put him in prison for life. (That is only a slight exaggeration.)

"A pair of lawyers who torched an ...eir brethren, questioned, let alone arrested.

Last edited:

You would think he would have been indicted and prosecuted by now. It is obvious the dems and the Deep State don’t want to see Trump run again so why haven’t they made their move if they have the evidence?
Because the more the orange retard talks, the more evidence comes in.
More witnesses are coming forward.
Don't you want your dear leader to be treated fairly, and let the investigators interview, all the witnesses?
SOME could defend him..................LOL.

So, why haven't RWNJ's made their move on Hillary?........................For the 12th time.
Or Biden, if they have the 'evidence"?

Don't you want your dear leader to be treated fairly, and let the investigators interview, all the witnesses?

So, why haven't RWNJ's made their move on Hillary?........................For the 12th time.
We will see if Trump is ever indicted and if prosecuted convicted. I could be wrong but I doubt it will happen.

The reason Hillary will not go down is she will take half the Swamp with her when she does (and that includes Republicans). She knows where all the bodies are buried.

"We've got lots of theories, we just don't have evidence". Rudy Giuliani

So, when are Carlson or Hannity going to file a complaint?
Could it be they make more $$$, whining than they do.............doing?

"A pair of lawyers who torched an ...eir brethren, questioned, let alone arrested.
It’s not Tucker Carlson or Sean Hannity’s job to file complaints. Their job is to comment on the news not make the news.

We will see if Trump is ever indicted and if prosecuted convicted. I could be wrong but I doubt it will happen.

The reason Hillary will not go down is she will take half the Swamp with her when she does (and that includes Republicans). She knows where all the bodies are buried.
But Huber was supposed to expose the 'deep state".

January 9 2021
A U.S. Justice Department inquiry into Republican allegations of misconduct at the department and the FBI, including its handling of investigations related to 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, effectively ended without tangible results.

There is a good chance the Republicans will take over the House after the Midterms. Hopefully they will also control the Senate. It will be interesting what they decide to do if that happens.

The Republicans like to play the nice guys in white hats so it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if they do basically nothing to Hillary or the Bidens. Let’s not forget many Republicans are happy living in the corrupt D.C. Swamp and love riding the gravy train that feeds all the nasty Swamp critters.

They're the one's making the claims.
So, it should be.
As usual, can't back them up.
How about all the claims made about Trump by Rachel Maddow?

It’s all propaganda, Jack. You get to pick your favorite propaganda and I get to pick mine.

1. Joe Biden really didn't want to prosecute Trump. He left it to the states.

2. Trump's well known delaying tactics. Refuse to cooperate, appeal everything, slow the process to a crawl.

3. Merrick Garland is proceeding with all due caution to avoid charges of a political prosecution.

It hasn't been 2 years, It's not even been 21 months, and building a conspiracy case takes time. This is the largest investigation in the FBI's history, and the House Investigation isn't even finished.

Why so nervous? I'm enjoying the slow torture of Trump and his supporters. Your desperate flailing is quite entertaining.

A population consisting exclusively of the two civilized races would behave and perform better than the U.S. population. Look at the data. Orientals deserve to be called "the model minority."

Forum List

Back