Breakdancing confirmed as Olympic sport for 2024 Paris games

Ghetto break dancing is now going to be an Olympic sport.
While Greco-Roman style Wrestling, which has been an Olympic sport since day one in 708 BC in ancient Greece, is reportedly to be dropped from the 2020 Summer Games.
Go figure..... :cool:

Ghetto break dancing is now going to be an Olympic sport.
While Greco-Roman style Wrestling, which has been an Olympic sport since day one in 708 BC in ancient Greece, is reportedly to be dropped from the 2020 Summer Games. Go figure..... :cool:
It all depends on popularity. Greco-Roman wrestling is on the downslope. Break dancing is extremely athletic and if it's popular, why wouldn't the Olympics include it?

Well, They do have Ice Dancing as a sport. But why not clogging .as well as breakdancing.? If dancing is a sport why not just have the BOSANOVA as well.:dance:

While Greco-Roman style Wrestling, which has been an Olympic sport since day one in 708 BC in ancient Greece, is reportedly to be dropped from the 2020 Summer Games.

No, it's not.

maybe MMA will follow? i wanna watch these kids!

People still break dance?
Around the world there are nations where the people listen to and participate in American music from years ago. The Middle East is famous for that. During the Iraq War in 1991, Kuwaiti people were hugely into the Disco scene that died out in America over a decade before.

i'm taking ballet classes, and the teacher is French. she keeps shouting: "Demi-plier, and Up!"...i feel like a duck because all day i keep saying: "Quoi? Quoi? Quoi?" ("What? What? What?"

Forum List

Back