Brawl Breaks Out at Chicago O'Hare Airport

Nah.....Ever see the 300# ham beasts of the TSA. I bet they could not run 100 yards if their life depended on it.

The Hispanic replacement of negros can't happen too soon IMHO.
Agree. Their food and music is so much better, not to mention their gorgeous women.

It's not my job to authorize development of low and middle income homes. Guess who's job it is.

Right. That money is going to private equity firms who own those buildings and units rather than public run housing program.
Who th F cares about the methodology ? Point is, you berated Florida about housing, and I showed you Florida doing something to provide low income housing, Take your refute like a man.

I thought the topic here was about blacks. You're shifting now to "immigrants" And I see you're brave enough to call me names online, where you know you're safe from getting your teeth kicked in.
You do know immigrants can be black right? And I'd call you names anywhere Chuck Norris. I'm not afraid of your ability to do the Can Can. I might even throw you a dollar. 😄

Who th F cares about the methodology ? Point is, you berated Florida about housing, and I showed you Florida doing something to provide low income housing, Take your refute like a man.
Florida has some of the worse housing in terms of affordability and availability of middle and low income homes. Your personal anecdote doesn't change that you dumb Bingo. 😄

You do know immigrants can be black right? And I'd call you names anywhere Chuck Norris. I'm not afraid of your ability to do the Can Can. I might even throw you a dollar. 😄
I can do much better than any can can. Have you not seen my art gallery, and youtube music videos ? I'm famous here - you dont know ?

Florida has some of the worse housing in terms of affordability and availability of middle and low income homes. Your personal anecdote doesn't change that you dumb Bingo. 😄
it has some of the BEST in terms of affordability of brand new, high class apartments, you dumb slob.

I don't give a shit why you feel the need to do anything. Fuck your soft ass feelings. 😄 I care about what you can do and want you can't do and you can't do shit to stop your demographic replacement.

As a first generation American who grew up in minority communities of Cubans, Dominicans. Columbians, Puerto Ricans, Haitians, Black Americans and other West Indians I know that to be the wishful thinking of a bunch of cucks who have nothing better to hope for. That's how low you've fallen. 😄 We'll mix and get along just fine. I already have Cuban/African/ Asian neices. Dominican/African/Asian neices and nephews. We're going to fuck you by fucking. 😄
You're wrong. Some years back, as a retired person, I used to work a night security guard job. I was in contract agency that sent me to different posts at different companies. I worked mre than a dozen a year, Used to be the night janitors were always blacks.
Or you do arts and crafts. Good for you little boy. 😄
Good for me. Not good for you, being among those who are unable to do the cool things I do - paint, draw, play violin, mandolin, guitar, while you dance & beat a stupid drum.

You're wrong. Some years back, as a retired person, I used to work a night security guard job. I was in contract agency that sent me to different posts at different companies. I worked mre than a dozen a year, Used to be the night janitors were always blacks.
Good for me. Not good for you, being among those who are unable to do the cool things I do - paint, draw, play violin, mandolin, guitar, while you dance & beat a stupid drum.
:itsok:

It's okay little guy. I'm sure someone has your drawings up on their fridge somewhere.

:itsok:

It's okay little guy. I'm sure someone has your drawings up on their fridge somewhere.
You could copy/paste and print, and frame them, all while looting them, without having to pay for them. That's how you guys do it, right ? Right CG ? Right ? Right ?

You could copy/paste and print, and frame them, all while looting them, without having to pay for them. That's how you guys do it, right ? Right CG ? Right ? Right ?

You who? I've never stolen anything in my life, let alone art. 😄

And some of the poorest constituents who are facing rising housing and Healthcare costs without a government who gives a shit. That surplus is going to business buddies of Republicans and DeSantis, not the citizens of Florida. I own homes in Pembroke Pines and Winter Haven btw so I'm taking advantage of the Republicans exacerbating the unavailability of affordable homes.

Yeah, sure...and I have a beautiful beach house for sale cheap, an hour north of Kansas City.

I don't give a shit why you feel the need to do anything. Fuck your soft ass feelings. 😄 I care about what you can do and want you can't do and you can't do shit to stop your demographic replacement.

As a first generation American who grew up in minority communities of Cubans, Dominicans. Columbians, Puerto Ricans, Haitians, Black Americans and other West Indians I know that to be the wishful thinking of a bunch of cucks who have nothing better to hope for. That's how low you've fallen. 😄 We'll mix and get along just fine. I already have Cuban/African/ Asian neices. Dominican/African/Asian neices and nephews. We're going to fuck you by fucking. 😄

You are so full of shit your breath stinks.

No, you wouldn't...well, unless you had a bunch of others with you. What is it, again...ten on one is fun, right?

Forum List

Back