Brawl Breaks Out at Chicago O'Hare Airport

Whites built the cities and made them rich. When they became invaded, they became toilets (think Detroit, ShitCago, New York). So wherever we retreat to, we'll make it prosperous.
Well won't that be nice for when we come to take them from you too. 😄

The poorest cities and states in the country. But I guess it's nice to know that the something you're doing is retreating more and more and conceding more and more ground.
Not hardly. I'm in Tampa, Florida, and the state (without a state income tax) has a $20 Billion SURPLUS. Compare that with California
drowning in debt right now. 😄

Multiculturalism didn't work at the Tower of Babel; in ancient Assyria; in ancient Babylon; in ancient Egypt; in ancient Greece; in ancient Rome; and it doesn't work now.
You're not the only American who has been emboldened by the harsh sentencing of Stuart. In your head there can't be anything worse than the equivalent of a life sentence for one that didn't even enter the Capitol. I expect you'll soon have company on this forum.

With Trump's popularity driving Americans, there's nothing government can do now to stop it from happening.

Not hardly. I'm in Tampa, Florida, and the state (without a state income tax) has a $20 Billion SURPLUS. Compare that with California
drowning in debt right now. 😄
And some of the poorest constituents who are facing rising housing and Healthcare costs without a government who gives a shit. That surplus is going to business buddies of Republicans and DeSantis, not the citizens of Florida. I own homes in Pembroke Pines and Winter Haven btw so I'm taking advantage of the Republicans exacerbating the unavailability of affordable homes.

You're not the only American who has been emboldened by the harsh sentencing of Stuart. In your head there can't be anything worse than the equivalent of a life sentence for one that didn't even enter the Capitol. I expect you'll soon have company on this forum.

With Trump's popularity driving Americans, there's nothing government can do now to stop it from happening.
There are two rules of law in America. A harsh one for American patriots who work for a living; pay their taxes; love the Constitution; who generally fight for morality; who are generally white; and who often times are Christian. Then there's a non-existent or lax set of “laws” one for everyone else. So yes, there is a sleeping giant on the verge of being awakened.

We're keeping this a bit quieter this time around. Don't want to make the same mistake twice.
Sure you are. You're already getting taken over Georgia. Texas is going to belong to Mexican immigrants before long. Retreat Retreat Retreat. It's the only move you have left.

There are two rules of law in America. A harsh one for American patriots who work for a living; pay their taxes; love the Constitution; who generally fight for morality; who are generally white; and who often times are Christian. Then there's a non-existent or lax set of “laws” one for everyone else. So yes, there is a sleeping giant on the verge of being awakened.
Any day now........... right? :lmao:

Sure you are. You're already getting taken over Georgia. Texas is going to belong to Mexican immigrants before long. Retreat Retreat Retreat. It's the only move you have left.
Some truth to that. I wonder why it is that whites feel a NEED to retreat. What happens to their communities that require whites to seek safety? Maybe you have the answer.

But "immigrants" is the incorrect word for what's happening to the southern, border towns. Invaders is more accurate. And sooner or later, they will displace the blacks as well.

“The American Experiment” is not just a euphemism for the difficulty in self-governing a free society. We actually live in an uncoordinated system of social experiments that are all using the same disordered government separation model. In general, the output of the generational Experiment has been tolerable, and the accomplishments of American society have been tremendously beneficial to the modern world; however, the increasingly vitriolic political discourse and persistent social disorderliness that we are enduring should be the noticeable over-run malfunctioning of the systemic errors in the Experiment.
There is nothing wrong with the experiment.
It’s being undermined from within by those demmunists who hijacked the messenger.

Yes, there is!
I'm watching now to see how much support you get for your hinting that vigilante justice is the only final remedy. I think that most Americans will be too timid to speak out in terms that leave no doubt on their intent.

The sentencing of Stuart was probably the final blow, on account of there will be action taken to stop government before Trump is found guilty and sentenced.

In fact, as a Canadian I'm on Trump's and your side because I'm sure that Biden represents a nuclear world war.

Some truth to that. I wonder why it is that whites feel a NEED to retreat. What happens to their communities that require whites to seek safety? Maybe you have the answer.
I don't give a shit why you feel the need to do anything. Fuck your soft ass feelings. 😄 I care about what you can do and want you can't do and you can't do shit to stop your demographic replacement.
But "immigrants" is the incorrect word for what's happening to the southern, border towns. Invaders is more accurate. And sooner or later, they will displace the blacks as well.
As a first generation American who grew up in minority communities of Cubans, Dominicans. Columbians, Puerto Ricans, Haitians, Black Americans and other West Indians I know that to be the wishful thinking of a bunch of cucks who have nothing better to hope for. That's how low you've fallen. 😄 We'll mix and get along just fine. I already have Cuban/African/ Asian neices. Dominican/African/Asian neices and nephews. We're going to fuck you by fucking. 😄

And some of the poorest constituents who are facing rising housing and Healthcare costs without a government who gives a shit. That surplus is going to business buddies of Republicans and DeSantis, not the citizens of Florida. I own homes in Pembroke Pines and Winter Haven btw so I'm taking advantage of the Republicans exacerbating the unavailability of affordable homes.
So while you crab about it, you're one of the ones doing it. Charming.

And you're wrong about Florida government not giving a shit. The building I live in (built in 2022), with many amenities, has a lowered rent for low income folks, being part of the state's LIHTC program.
I pay hundreds$$ less than where I lived previously in an older complex with zero amenities. Thanks, Florida.

I don't give a shit why you feel the need to do anything. Fuck your soft ass feelings. 😄 I care about what you can do and want you can't do and you can't do shit to stop your demographic replacement.

As a first generation American who grew up in minority communities of Cubans, Dominicans. Columbians, Puerto Ricans, Haitians, Black Americans and other West Indians I know that to be the wishful thinking of a bunch of cucks who have nothing better to hope for. That's how low you've fallen. 😄 We'll mix and get along just fine. I already have Cuban/African/ Asian neices. Dominican/African/Asian neices and nephews. We're going to fuck you by fucking. 😄
Plenty was done to stop what you call demographic replacement, during the Trump administration. Good chance that will happen again in 2025 -2032. Who are the Democrats going to run for president in 2024 ? Biden/Harris ? HA HA HA.

How about Kennedy ? He might as well be a Republican.

So while you crab about it, you're one of the ones doing it. Charming.
It's not my job to authorize development of low and middle income homes. Guess who's job it is.
And you're wrong about Florida government not giving a shit. The building I live in (built in 2022), with many amenities, has a lowered rent for low income folks, being part of the state's LIHTC program.
I pay hundreds$$ less than where I lived previously in an older complex with zero amenities. Thanks, Florida.
Right. That money is going to private equity firms who own those buildings and units rather than public run housing program.

Forum List

Back