Bravo Israel

Bravo Israel for being the most evil country in the nation starting wars with other countries and murdering innocent women and children.bravo indeed.:up::banana::clap2:

Wow, I don't know where the great nation of Israel found the honor to support the division of a country they consider their enemy (which is every country). Oh wait, Israel is not great and has no honor.

Bravo Israel for being the most evil country in the nation starting wars with other countries and murdering innocent women and children.bravo indeed.:up::banana::clap2:

Here they come, the enemies of peace who can't stand a minority people who support Israel.

I will hold applsuse until Bibi endorses Palestinian independence. Until then...its a wee bit hypocritical. :)

I will hold applsuse until Bibi endorses Palestinian independence. Until then...its a wee bit hypocritical. :)

Shouldn't the Palestinians recognize Israel's right to exist and renounce violence against Israel first?

Shouldn't the Palestinians recognize Israel's right to exist and renounce violence against Israel first?
As part of a package sure. And Israel can cease settlement building until landswaps and such ate worked out. How ever none that really has a bearing on endorsing Palestinian independence...something Bibi has never done with such a ststement or indeed ever I think.

Palestinian Independence was endorsed by the Jews and Israel in 1937, 1947, 2000 and 2008.

The problem usually came from the Arab League and the Arab leaders who refused to allow Jews to have their own sovereign State. And they continue to think that way.

The PLO, PA, Hamas charters have not changed since they were founded in order to remove the destruction of Israel as their main aspirations.

As part of a package sure. And Israel can cease settlement building until landswaps and such ate worked out. How ever none that really has a bearing on endorsing Palestinian independence...something Bibi has never done with such a ststement or indeed ever I think.
Do you know what an Udna is?
Look it up. You may then understand why there is not Independent Palestinian State to this day, and there may never be - not as long as Arab Leaders continue thinking about Jews and Israel as they do.

All Israel has ever asked for is that the Palestinians recognize Israel and leave them in peace. You really need to learn your history on the matter.

Look it up. You may then understand why there is not Independent Palestinian State to this day, and there may never be - not as long as Arab Leaders continue thinking about Jews and Israel as they do.

Coyote is unaware of the history of this conflict.

Im talking about Bibi.
What exactly is Bibi supposed to do with all of the offers rejected by the Arab leaders?
Must he think last about the security of the State of Israel?
There is absolutely no reason to stop the building of homes within the villages and cities which are going to remain in Israeli hands after any negotiations.
This demand is a more recent idea, just like the demand that Jews not be allowed on the Temple Mount, at all.
All Jews do and all Jews refuse to give up as part of their rights to the land seems to bother the Arab Muslims,, and one needs to ask why.

Coyote is unaware of the history of this conflict.
I have become aware of it :)

Is Bibi also supposed to stop building homes for the Palestinians ?The ones in Area C, or "East Jerusalem" ?
I am really curious what knowledge one has about how much Israel helps the Palestinians, whether they are Israeli citizens or not.

Is Bibi also supposed to stop building homes for the Palestinians ?The ones in Area C, or "East Jerusalem" ?
I am really curious what knowledge one has about how much Israel helps the Palestinians, whether they are Israeli citizens or not.

If and when Palestinians get statehood, you won't see many (if any) Israeli-Palestinians leaving Israel to live there.

If and when Palestinians get statehood, you won't see many (if any) Israeli-Palestinians leaving Israel to live there.
Many in "East Jerusalem" have been asking for Israeli citizenship EXACTLY because they do not want to be part of any STATE of Palestine.

Forum List

Back