Brave Hero Steps Up And Takes Out Homeless Thug On NYC Subway

But he still never touched anyone. He only pushed away the bike because the guy was aiming it towards him and inching closer. He actually ignored him the second time he came back. He never actually assaulted anyone. Using your logic, no one should have been allowed to touch this "innocent" man, correct? All he was doing was "talking" right? First you said I completely made up the story, now you're the one making things up because you're literally backtracking like crazy right now to find a reasonable argument in which you can be correct. You're my bitch now.
In your own video the guy who subdued him says very clearly that he never put his hands on the guy until that guy started putting his hands on others. Don't cry like a little bitch because your evidence supports me and not you. 😄

In your own video the guy who subdued him says very clearly that he never put his hands on the guy until that guy started putting his hands on others. Don't cry like a little bitch because your evidence supports me and not you. 😄

The real evidence is all in the video and the perp never actually touched anyone in it. Pushing away someone's bike doesnt count lol. People say and remember things differently after the fact and when you're talking off the cuff on a live tv show. There may even have been a bit of exaggeration. As for the perp he was arrested for being drunk and disorderly. That's it, not even menacing and especially not assault, which is what you are claiming based on the hero's words. If he attacked anyone he wouldn't have been arrested on such a minor charge. Case closed.

The real evidence is all in the video and the perp never actually touched anyone in it. Pushing away someone's bike doesnt count lol. People say and remember things differently after the fact and when you're talking off the cuff on a live tv show. There may even have been a bit of exaggeration. As for the perp he was arrested for being drunk and disorderly. That's it, not even menacing and especially not assault, which is what you are claiming based on the hero's words. If he attacked anyone he wouldn't have been arrested on such a minor charge. Case closed.
The video shown is cut up and edited to fit within the show format. The man himself says he acted only after the man got physical.

The video shown is cut up and edited to fit within the show format. The man himself says he acted only after the man got physical.

"You knew that there was going to be some sort of physical altercation so I wanted to put a stop to that before anything else happened," he said.

Arrested for being drunk and disorderly. Notice that the hero wasn't arrested for assault under your logic that you can't touch someone unless it's to fend off an attack. Nothing more needs to be said.

If they’re actively terrorizing people then yes you are allowed to immobilize them and arrest. If they die in the process that’s another story that needs to figured out by the police. Now back to my question.
What Law gives you the authority to murder someone who is ranting and raving on a train.

Forum List

Back