Brave Denver Police Officer Crippled by Mandated Vax Breaks Down on TV, ‘Can’t Carry My Kids to Bed’

Whether it's the Smallpox vaccine, Polio vaccine, Influenza vaccine, MMR vaccine, or the Covid vaccine, there are always a percentage of the population that will have a significantly negative reaction to a vaccine. It's unfortunate, but the alternative to all those vaccines would have been more deaths than those that had the vaccines.

Whether it's the Smallpox vaccine, Polio vaccine, Influenza vaccine, MMR vaccine, or the Covid vaccine, there are always a percentage of the population that will have a significantly negative reaction to a vaccine. It's unfortunate, but the alternative to all those vaccines would have been more deaths than those that had the vaccines.
TOO FUCKING BAD.

It is NOT one of the Federal Government's enumerated powers to PERFORM DANGEROUS MANDATORY MEDICAL EXPERIMENTS ON THEIR CONSTITUENTS.

Shame on those fucking assholes.

In Burbank where I work, they fired 38 teachers because they refused to get vaccinated. And now that vaccines are no longer mandatory, they still wont hire them back.

Kneel before Zog. Drink the Kool Aid or else.

Well you know what, FUCK these assholes, fuck Zog, and fuck you too.

NO ONE is going to make my kids pump unknown medical juice into their veins

And shame on the fucking assholes who want to make people lose their jobs because of it

It's fascist authoritarians bullshit and this family will neither condone it not participate in it

• Banned
Whether it's the Smallpox vaccine, Polio vaccine, Influenza vaccine, MMR vaccine, or the Covid vaccine, there are always a percentage of the population that will have a significantly negative reaction to a vaccine. It's unfortunate, but the alternative to all those vaccines would have been more deaths than those that had the vaccines.It

BS fear-mongering.

Forum List

Back