Brandishing lawyer won't get his guns back

If so, they were too far away to be threatened by the McCloskey's.
Not really

The mccluskeys are a couple of idiot lib lawyers who may not know how to use their guns very well

But even they could miss hitting the mob at that distance with an m16

Not really

The mccluskeys are a couple of idiot lib lawyers who may not know how to use their guns very well

If they were libs why were they charged?

I brought up the military?

You're an idiot.

IMG_0879.jpeg

Dumbass.

Because a Black LIES Matter crowd has more clout in lib la land than a couple of lowly ambulance chasers
The irony of the whole thing is that the McCloskey's thought they were in danger, but the BLM crowd didn't demonstrate any such fear from them. The prosecutor falsely implied that the crowd was intimidated by the McCloskey's. Also the original prosecutor was taken off the case. Her replacement didn't want the case to go to trial because he feared losing it because Missouri's self-defense laws would be applied which would favor the McCloskey's. The McCloskey's accepted the plea deal to put the whole thing behind them quickly.

I had Army 'train fire' in 1963. Keeping your finger off the trigger was not taught. I never heard of it until years later.
What nonsense. Of course you were trained to keep your finger off the trigger until you were ready to shoot.

That’s irrelevant, the mcloskys didn’t know any different. All they knew is what had been on tv, which is that these rioters had a propensity to be violent, and that violence took form in different cities.
Thats not how gun safety or the law works.

If they agreed to give up their guns the far left has a solid case for not returning them now

As I remember the events these two DEMOCRAT lawyers pointed their guns directly at the mob of violent protesters

What they should have done is show the rioters that they armed without directly threatening anyone unless absolutely necessary
Or just stay in their house!

Not really

Or be shot by the mob..

Forum List

Back