Brain-Washing and Manipulation: Here's How!

Pick a side Numan..............

The United States didn't murder about 20 million of it's own to gain it's power. The United States didn't make their citizens live in a police state for decades.
The United States didn't build the Berlin Wall.

You are of the blame America first crowd. America has stood against Tyranny across the globe. We helped stop Hitler and the Extermination of the Jews. We stopped Japan's Expansion throughout Manchuria and now the same ones we saved or basically our enemies. aka China.

In Bosnia we went to War to save Muslims.
In Somalia we went in to save starving people, mostly Muslim.
In Korea we stopped the Communist from taking all of Korea and Now South Korea is place of Prosperity for it's people, while the scumbag communists to the North starve theirs.

We haven't always been angels, but we have stood the line against evil SOBs during our times.

I'm proud to be part about that HERITAGE NUMAN. How about you? If you are from here and aren't PROUD to be an American I suggest you use the Freedom we have here to leave.

That's all well said .... until the last line. You can't address dissent by exiling dissenters. That hangs the same philosophy around your neck as the Soviet Union.

I didn't give him an eviction notice. I gave him a suggestion. He is free to choose in this country, and free to leave. I wouldn't cry when he's gone though.

You can't give him an eviction notice. But what you're advocating is the same thing that, for an extreme example, Stalin advocates when he sends a dissenter to Siberia: "begone". It's not dialogue when you put opposing views out of sight.

That's all well said .... until the last line. You can't address dissent by exiling dissenters. That hangs the same philosophy around your neck as the Soviet Union.

I didn't give him an eviction notice. I gave him a suggestion. He is free to choose in this country, and free to leave. I wouldn't cry when he's gone though.

You can't give him an eviction notice. But what you're advocating is the same thing that, for an extreme example, Stalin advocates when he sends a dissenter to Siberia: "begone". It's not dialogue when you put opposing views out of sight.

No it's not the same thing. It's a simple proposition. It is merely advising that idiot, noman, that if he loathes this place that much, he may take note of the fact that he is not required to STAY here.

It was not an eviction notice, an attempt to assert an eviction directive nor was it even remotely akin to a ticket to Siberia.

There is no discussion with an asshole like noman. We get it. HE detest America. So what? His opinion is the vapid mindless idiocy of a brainwashed gerbil. But, even so, he is not obligated to be here.

No it's not the same thing. It's a simple proposition. It is merely advising that idiot, noman, that if he loathes this place that much, he may take note of the fact that he is not required to STAY here.

It was not an eviction notice, an attempt to assert an eviction directive nor was it even remotely akin to a ticket to Siberia.

There is no discussion with an asshole like noman. We get it. HE detest America. So what? His opinion is the vapid mindless idiocy of a brainwashed gerbil. But, even so, he is not obligated to be here.

And again, we all understand the difference between voluntary and involuntary.
What I'm saying is that the end goal is the same: out of sight, out of mind.

In her brilliant and detailed work, "American Betrayal," Diana West bright-lights facts that don't readily occur to most. These almost hidden aspects of manipulation that have allowed diabolical doctrines to conquer society.

1. "Of all the products of popular culture, none is more sharply etched in our collective imagination than the movies.... ideological constructs that advance particular political or moral values or myths;..." Digital History

a. "Oliver Stone Rewrites History — Again" http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/25/m...writes-history-again.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

2. "One simple, concrete measure of the success of Soviet subversion in America is the near-total absence of movies that dramatize arguably the primary historical drama of the last century: the struggle....against spreading Communist totalitarianism."
West, "American Betrayal," p.82.

3. Can you name a Hollywood opus that dramatized the efforts of thousands of Germans to break out from behind the barbarically inhuman Berlin Wall, to find freedom in the West?

a. Clark Gable's 1953 "Never Let Me Go" may be the only flic depicting the Soviet Union as one giant jail.

b. How about perilous escapes from the Marxist regime that executes political rivals, imprisoned poets, and persecuted homosexuals: Fidel Castro's Cuba.
Can you think of any flix on this theme?

c. Or, who can name even one single anti-Communist good guy??

4. In "Hollywood Party: How Communism Seduced the American Film Industry in the 1930s and 1940s," Kenneth Lloyd Billingsley writes 'not a single Hollywood film has ever shown Communists committing atrocities.

a. Be very clear: Over one hundred million human beings have been slaughtered at the hands of Communism in the 20th century.
“The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression,” which is a compilation of research edited by French scholar Stephane Courtois, totals over 100 million victims of Communist murder during the 20th Century.

5. When it came to the Terror Famine in the Ukraine, or the Moscow show trials, Hollywood's efforts were to advance pro-Soviet propaganda, e.g., "North Star,"(1943,) or "Mission to Moscow," (1943).

a. "Everyone loves a little Soviet propaganda from time to time. And nobody did it better than writer Howard Koch and director Michael Curtiz — the same creative team behind the 1942 classic “Casablanca.” Believe it or not, but just one year later, the pair put together a wildly biased piece of propaganda that made Stalin look like a saint.Why did they do it? Because President Roosevelt asked." It's 'Mission' accomplished with pro-Soviet propaganda at BAM - NYPOST.com

b. Based on the best-seller of the same title by US ambassador to the Soviet Union, Joseph E. Davies, it was simply a Soviet apologist's best efforts. He wrote of the show trials in which Stalin liquidated his political rivals on bogus charges, "there was proof beyond reasonable doubt to justify the verdict of guilty of treason."
Andrew and Mitrokhin, "The Sword and the Shield," p. 546.
BTW, Davies remained senior advisor to Truman, as well.

OK....so you'll admit that callow youth might be susceptible to Hollywood propaganda?
Well, then...how to explain the same phenomenon in 'historians' and 'journalists'?
Most of them evince the same sort of worldview.

What so there is some collective, political conspiracy in the film industry?

Lol oh man. This forum never ceases to amaze me.

Bet small, shiny objects amaze you, too.

Oh, they do. Every single time.

Tell me what separates you from a 9/11 Truther exactly?

Nothing. Logical fallacy binds you together.

And again, we all understand the difference between voluntary and involuntary.
What I'm saying is that the end goal is the same: out of sight, out of mind.

The end goal???????????????? As a Proud American, I don't have to play nice or be politically correct to someone who always talks down about America. Saying I wish the Idiot would leave doesn't make it so. He is free to stay if he chooses to do so. Comparing that to Stalin sending off people to the Gulags isn't even close.

No comparison. Notta. Nilch.

Never mind. It's over your head.

Whatever.............

Riddle me this. Someone is burning the American Flag and saying death to America right in front of you............

You tell me that you wouldn't want to kick his butt............

I understand were you are coming from. We will continue to disagree. I don't give a damn about being politically correct.

I love this substitution crap - the real CRIMES are equalized with an intellectual challenge.

Libtards are so predictable :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Whatever.............

Riddle me this. Someone is burning the American Flag and saying death to America right in front of you............

I understand were you are coming from. We will continue to disagree. I don't give a damn about being politically correct.

Now you've moved your own goalposts from "out of sight out of mind" to "kicking his butt".

See the difference?

Whatever.............

Now you've moved your own goalposts from "out of sight out of mind" to "kicking his butt".

See the difference?

I asked you the question and you didn't answer. I ask it again. Would YOU WANT TO KICK HIS BUTT.

It's a simple question.

And it doesn't mean that you'd actually do it.

See the difference.

Whatever.............

See the difference?

I asked you the question and you didn't answer. I ask it again. Would YOU WANT TO KICK HIS BUTT.

It's a simple question.

See the difference.

No, you're asking a completely different question. And it's not the one I brought up.

See the difference?

It's a simple question.

See the difference.

No, you're asking a completely different question. And it's not the one I brought up.

aka That me telling Numan he is free to leave our country is the same as sending him off to the Gulag aka Stalin.

Again, whatever floats your boat. Me and you and Numan have the right to disagree. I have the right to disagree so much with him to state If you hate this country so much why don't you leave. He has the right to tell me to stick that statement where the sun doesn't shine..............

And neither of us are off to the Gulag of Siberia.

It's a simple question.

See the difference.

aka That me telling Numan he is free to leave our country is the same as sending him off to the Gulag aka Stalin.

Again, whatever floats your boat. Me and you and Numan have the right to disagree. I have the right to disagree so much with him to state If you hate this country so much why don't you leave. He has the right to tell me to stick that statement where the sun doesn't shine..............

And neither of us are off to the Gulag of Siberia.

I didn't even proffer an opinion about this country. In fact I supported what you said.

As I said, my point is over your head. Nobody's fault, just something we can't do.

Uh....And the USA was abstemious in the number of people it killed to maintain its power?

· · · :cuckoo:

Pick a side Numan..............

The United States didn't murder about 20 million of it's own to gain it's power. The United States didn't make their citizens live in a police state for decades.
The United States didn't build the Berlin Wall.

You are of the blame America first crowd. America has stood against Tyranny across the globe. We helped stop Hitler and the Extermination of the Jews. We stopped Japan's Expansion throughout Manchuria and now the same ones we saved or basically our enemies. aka China.

In Bosnia we went to War to save Muslims.
In Somalia we went in to save starving people, mostly Muslim.
In Korea we stopped the Communist from taking all of Korea and Now South Korea is place of Prosperity for it's people, while the scumbag communists to the North starve theirs.

We haven't always been angels, but we have stood the line against evil SOBs during our times.

I'm proud to be part about that HERITAGE NUMAN. How about you? If you are from here and aren't PROUD to be an American I suggest you use the Freedom we have here to leave.

Actually the Soviets were more about preventing people from leaving that exiling them.

The Cold War was about stopping the USSR. It was about Stopping the mindset of people like Stalin and their QUEST TO DOMINATE THE WORLD to their Ideals. They didn't care who they killed or HOW MANY to maintain their power.
Uh....And the USA was abstemious in the number of people it killed to maintain its power?

Pick a side Numan.....
Who are you to tell me to pick a side, you Nazoid creep?

I'll pick and choose as much as I damn well please!

Bullshit. Ever since the Second World War, the rulers of the USA have been involved in the murder, maiming, torture and oppression of tens of millions of people all around the world. The Nazis won the War.

I am not proud to be an American. Nor am I ashamed. As befits any rational person, I am quietly neutral about it.

I will point out that it is almost certain that my ancestors came here long before yours (They are mentioned in genealogies of the First Families of Virginia). What the hell are you doing here? Get the hell out of my country, you supporter of Nazoid, totalitarian murderers!!

Johnny-come-lately Un-Americans like you have destroyed everything that used to be good about America !!

It is not reasonable that a wise man should hazard himself for his country, and endanger wisdom for a set of fools.
---Theodorus of Cyrene

Pick a side Numan.....

Bullshit. Ever since the Second World War, the rulers of the USA have been involved in the murder, maiming, torture and oppression of tens of millions of people all around the world. The Nazis won the War.

I am not proud to be an American. Nor am I ashamed. As befits any rational person, I am quietly neutral about it.

I will point out that it is almost certain that my ancestors came here long before yours (They are mentioned in genealogies of the First Families of Virginia). What the hell are you doing here? Get the hell out of my country, you supporter of Nazoid, totalitarian murderers!!

Johnny-come-lately Un-Americans like you have destroyed everything that used to be good about America !!

It is not reasonable that a wise man should hazard himself for his country, and endanger wisdom for a set of fools.
---Theodorus of Cyrene

LOL Seems I hit a raw nerve ending. Let me look for the salt.

When someone gets angry, their true colors come out. Comparing me and the U.S. to the Nazi's. Says it all.

You are part of the group that thinks we are the problem, yet you live here. Putting down the very country you live in. That says enough as well.

Perhaps that is why you like the Obama's, as all of a sudden they were proud to Americans but only after they took over power.

Send the rest of you complaints to the basement section of the third portolet to the right and I'll get right back to you.

This speech probably would give you goose pimples.

LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYY73RO_egw]Michelle Obama: First Time proud of USA - YouTube[/ame]

Pick a side Numan.....

---Theodorus of Cyrene

Holy crap, dude! What the hell?

Comparing me and the U.S. to the Nazi's. Says it all.
Doesn't it? I compared the rulers of the US to the Nazis, no one else. But you clearly cannot distinguish between the two -- very Nazi-like.
But I will be glad to compare you to the Nazis. Let me count the ways.

You are part of the group that thinks we are the problem....
What "group"? I don't belong to any "group". You can't imagine anything other than "group-think", you brain-dead totalitarian?

And who is this "we"? I think you are the problem, you brainwashed group-thinker!!

Forum List

Back