Brady gives Butler the truck...

The big fail was encroachment on the one yard line. That stupid play ended Seattle's possibility of getting a safety and returning the free kick to get in field goal range to win the game. The fight was stupid too, another 15 yards ended it for sure.
NONE of that matters though if carrol doesn't throw the game.Its all forgotten about.

Ah yes, rewards for playing football, was the big paycheck not enough?
Maybe he should have sold it to pay off the $60,500 tax bill for winning the Super Bowl/
Tom Brady faces 60 500 IRS bill for winning Super Bowl WashingtonExaminer.com
He probably has that for pocket change.
Without a doubt but $60,500 is a rather steep tax bill for winner's pay of $97,000 for Super Bowl XLIX
Why is it so high? 61k in taxes on $97k winning doesn't seem right?? What kind of 'tax' is it?

Americans for Tax Reform said he will have to pay $42,000 on his share of the $97,000 for playing in the championship, and another $18,500 for giving away the red Chevy Colorado pickup truck he won for being MVP to fellow player Malcolm Butler, who caught the game-winning. “That's a $5,000 gift tax on top of a $13,500 income tax on the truck, for a combined federal tax hit of $18,500,” said ATR, headed by Washington tax foe Grover Norquist.
Tom Brady faces 60 500 IRS bill for winning Super Bowl WashingtonExaminer.com
Doesn't he make something like $920,000 for each game of the Season?

$97k EXTRA for playing the super bowl plus the $34,500 for the truck which counts as salary as well....so the 60k in taxes INCLUDED the gift tax on the car and Medicare tax on his earnings AND the IRS for federal income taxes on his earnings for the day.....

it does suck when you have other people like Romney, (and Buffet and Gates for that matter,) that only paid around 13% - 18% in federal taxes....

The big fail was encroachment on the one yard line. That stupid play ended Seattle's possibility of getting a safety and returning the free kick to get in field goal range to win the game. The fight was stupid too, another 15 yards ended it for sure.
NONE of that matters though if carrol doesn't throw the game.Its all forgotten about.
"If" you're going to talk about "If", then "if" the pass would have been caught instead of intercepted, you'd be calling Carroll a genius instead. How long you gonna keep cryin?

"If" you're going to talk about "If", then "if" the pass would have been caught instead of intercepted, you'd be calling Carroll a genius instead. How long you gonna keep cryin?

as long as people like you keep replying.lol okay instead of "if" then like i said before,a few people at the beginning of the year warned me about carrol,that he would throw a superbowl like this.i didnt listen.I should have.Had he not had a checkered past at USC I wouldnt have given it thought about this but because players said the same thing about him at USC,i now have seen the light.i have been played for a sucker long enough by the NFL,no more though.fuck them.

Forum List

Back