Boycott the MLB All Star Game

Is NASCAR out of business yet??

Did Nike go bankrupt??

Don't you guys need to follow thru on those boycotts first before you expect this MLB boycott to work??

NASCAR is hurting BIG TIME! They lost huge numbers of fans.
Not for the reasons you think......bro

Bubba Wallace ring a bell?
Cool story bro....

" NASCAR is one of the few major sports that emerged from last year without significant TV audience troubles."

Did Nike go bankrupt??

Don't you guys need to follow thru on those boycotts first before you expect this MLB boycott to work??

NASCAR has lost television spots for their dumb stages racing, I long for the NO stage racing that worked just fine.

Gave up Nike 20 years ago, when it was revealed they were using slave/child labor for their over priced shoes, Sketchers are cheaper and better, can get them in extra wide.
Link??

Did Nike go bankrupt??

NASCAR has lost television spots for their dumb stages racing, I long for the NO stage racing that worked just fine.

Gave up Nike 20 years ago, when it was revealed they were using slave/child labor for their over priced shoes, Sketchers are cheaper and better, can get them in extra wide.
Link??

Already saw YOUR link, it is bullshit since I have all the main sports channels, they are rarely on Saturdays and about half the time on Sundays, a drop from a few years ago when they were on almost every single week.

Did Nike go bankrupt??

Link??

Already saw YOUR link, it is bullshit since I have all the main sports channels, they are rarely on Saturdays and about half the time on Sundays, a drop from a few years ago when they were on almost every single week.
Oh, so no link.....you are talking to me about your "feelings"

Adorable...

BOYCOT ALL PRO SPORTS...they let the people of America down...they are monopolies and should be broken up....anti trust.....when they chose sides they really fucked up....any calls for diversity in the players ranks?....
Maybe you folks can create your own leagues....

But if you feel that it would be better if government stepped in and had more control over organizations like the NFL and MLB....that's cool too....

Does that anti-trust mentality extend to other areas too?
There should be more than ONE league.....break them up.....and make the teams obey diversity rules in hiring and drafting players.....one white guy one black guy one Hispanic and one Asian...etc etc etc

Did Nike go bankrupt??

Link??

Adorable...

Did Nike go bankrupt??

Link??

Adorable...

Yeah all based on reality here is about something your small brain forgot:

Report: After Ratings Plummet, Desperate NASCAR Tries a Shameless Trick to Try and Woo Back Angry Fans

Is this about feelings too?

:cuckoo:

Did Nike go bankrupt??

Link??

Adorable...
Tell me more about your feelings and why you feel you can't compete in the marketplace??

You have the XFL........you can easily support a competing baseball league, basketball league...etc.....

You can even name all the teams after ex Confederate generals if you feeling extra fiesty

Ironically, the Braves moved from downtown Atl to their northern suburban home of Sun Trust or Truist Park partially to be closer to their fan base. But I gotta say, old Turner Field was no joy. I can't say I see any reason of going to Cobb County just to see a game, and I have no idea what else there is to do.

Coors Field is way cool. The Rox suck though. Their entire organization is minor league.

AllStar games are glorified pick up games. Even before I became a young adult I had no interest in them.

competitive sports games I’ll still watch.

Did Nike go bankrupt??

If they lose money, it worked.
What if they made more money??

Did Nike go bankrupt??

Link??

Adorable...
Tell me more about your feelings and why you feel you can't compete in the marketplace??

You have the XFL........you can easily support a competing baseball league, basketball league...etc.....

You can even name all the teams after ex Confederate generals if you feeling extra fiesty
I have no idea wtf you're talking about.

AllStar games are glorified pick up games. Even before I became a young adult I had no interest in them.

competitive sports games I’ll still watch.
The summer break is a good time to get some lawn mowing in to free up time for real sports. The problem "nowadays" is there's so much stuff on tv, what with netflix and amazon and prime channels. "in the olden days" we used to just keep it on for background noise while we read books and stuff. (-:

Lets show the commisioner and idiot Joe Biden what we think of his screwing over the state of Georgia for racist politics. Let's hit MLB in the pocketbook. If we don't watch it on TV, they will get low ratings.

Under the US Constitution, The President has NO
jurisdiction over state law. You won;t find it.
I'll do better than boycotting the all star game--I vow to not watch another pro or college game or NASCAR race for the rest of my life. I want to see these primadonnas pay for their own educations and go out and work for a living like the rest of America. Then they will know what oppression is all about.

Did Nike go bankrupt??

New Balance

BOYCOT ALL PRO SPORTS...they let the people of America down...they are monopolies and should be broken up....anti trust.....when they chose sides they really fucked up....any calls for diversity in the players ranks?....
Maybe you folks can create your own leagues....

But if you feel that it would be better if government stepped in and had more control over organizations like the NFL and MLB....that's cool too....

Does that anti-trust mentality extend to other areas too?
Just give people freedom of choice with Basic Cable TV packages. If you want to watch sports, pay for it. Same thing with other channels. If you want Cultural channels like Spanish and Black, pay for it. Religious channels the same. Pseudo News Channels, etc. etc. Cutting one third off the price of a cable TV bill is a good savings.

Lets show the commisioner and idiot Joe Biden what we think of his screwing over the state of Georgia for racist politics. Let's hit MLB in the pocketbook. If we don't watch it on TV, they will get low ratings.
I'm not watching any baseball this year. I speak with my wallet and lack of support rather than forcing my position on others via censorship
Boycotts are private decisions not to buy. They are not censorship.

Forum List

Back