Che's revolutionary concept

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
What can you say about Che Guevara's opinion that a revolution can be carried out without the involvement of the broad masses of the people by revolutionaries alone?

He assumed that the masses would be involved in the revolutionary movement after the start of the revolution.

What can you say about Che Guevara's opinion that a revolution can be carried out without the involvement of the broad masses of the people by revolutionaries alone?

He assumed that the masses would be involved in the revolutionary movement after the start of the revolution.
That’s the Leninist model. The Bolsheviks considered themselves a vanguard rather than a popular party, I.e. you couldn’t just join like the Rs or Ds, you had to be approved by the General Secretary.

• Banned
That’s the Leninist model. The Bolsheviks considered themselves a vanguard rather than a popular party, I.e. you couldn’t just join like the Rs or Ds, you had to be approved by the General Secretary.
The Bolsheviks seized power directly against the backdrop of the February revolution that had already taken place, they took advantage of the results that were already ready. They had not such a concept in this form. And they worked hard in the sphere of propaganda long before the October coup.

Che himself was hardly a follower of Bolshevism, because he quarreled with Castro precisely when the old Bolsheviks seized power in the USSR, the Bolsheviks of the old Stalinist guard.

The Bolsheviks seized power directly against the backdrop of the February revolution that had already taken place, they took advantage of the results that were already ready. They had not such a concept in this form. And they worked hard in the sphere of propaganda long before the October coup.

Che himself was hardly a follower of Bolshevism, because he quarreled with Castro precisely when the old Bolsheviks seized power in the USSR, the Bolsheviks of the old Stalinist guard.
I think you need to put a little more study into the history. Your analysis of what happened is a little confused.

Forum List

Back