Boycott Israel

You have it wrong. As I said, the Jews already living on the land for centuries, before the Zionist immigration, were as expelled as the other Jews.

No Arabs were expelled between 1987 and 1947.

Many Jews were expelled from Gaza, Hebron and TranJordan.
Then in 1948, Jews who lived in Jerusalem and Judea and Samaria for centuries were expelled by the Jordanians.
You have any evidence of these expulsions?

You have any evidence of these expulsions?
Plenty of it on this thread, which is where this should be discussed:

Enjoy yourself

Plenty of it on this thread, which is where this should be discussed:

Enjoy yourself
OMG, it's the thread police, run for your lives! She has no Palestinian friends!

OMG, it's the thread police, run for your lives! She has no Palestinian friends!
I do not have to ask why you will not go to the other thread and insist in posting on the wrong thread.

You do not want answers, you just want to be a smart Alec.

You do not know any Palestinians, Muslim, Christians or Jews. Speak not of what you definitely know not. And more than clearly do NOT Want to learn anything about.

Stay ignorant. Stay a Jew hater. Antisemitism is the word given by a Judeophone to Judeophobia, which is related only to Jews, and not any other Semitic people.

I do not have to ask why you will not go to the other thread and insist in posting on the wrong thread.

You do not want answers, you just want to be a smart Alec.

You do not know any Palestinians, Muslim, Christians or Jews. Speak not of what you definitely know not. And more than clearly do NOT Want to learn anything about.

Stay ignorant. Stay a Jew hater. Antisemitism is the word given by a Judeophone to Judeophobia, which is related only to Jews, and not any other Semitic people.
I'm a white, Irish Catholic. I am the easiest person to win over, yet you can't, because of your hatred of others.

I'm a white, Irish Catholic. I am the easiest person to win over, yet you can't, because of your hatred of others.
You like to make believe that the person you are responding to hates others simply because you cannot accept, much less bother to do the right research into what you wish so desperately to believe, that which is historically accurate.

Irish Catholics are some of the worse Jew haters in Christianity and you are following in their footsteps.

Go learn something outside that which you have all of your life. You wish to remain the same, there is no need to keep posting. Your schtick is beyond old.

Nothing to answer here.

From 70 years to 72 virgins, right?

If that makes you feel better, all the PIJ terrorists who took an Israeli missile up the ass in the last week are with their 72 virgins right now. Of course, they're all Helen Thomas clones.

1660076928964.png

You like to make believe that the person you are responding to hates others simply because you cannot accept, much less bother to do the right research into what you wish so desperately to believe, that which is historically accurate.

Irish Catholics are some of the worse Jew haters in Christianity and you are following in their footsteps.

Go learn something outside that which you have all of your life. You wish to remain the same, there is no need to keep posting. Your schtick is beyond old.

Nothing to answer here.
Why would I hate Jews?

New Topics

Forum List

Back