Boycott Israel

Professional basketball star Giannis Antetokounmpo will serve as ambassador for Israeli healthtech startup Antidote Health, the company announced on Wednesday.

The power forward with the NBA’s Milwaukee Bucks is also investing in the telemedicine company whose stated mission is providing affordable healthcare to everyone as a fundamental human right.

(full article online)

I'm way ahead of you. Israel has been on my shitlist for years along with California New Jersey New York Maryland Massachusetts France Britain Australia China....and a slew of others.

The Moroccan national wrestling team is set to compete in Israel this month, as Israel’s warming ties with some Arab nations continue to pay off in the sports world.

The tournament, set to take place in the southern city of Beersheba on August 25-26, commemorates the 50th anniversary of the massacre of Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympics in 1972. Organizers have named the tournament The Slavin, Halfen, Weinberg & Gottfreund Memorial, after the Israeli wrestlers who were killed by Palestinian terrorists in Munich.

Twelve members of Israel’s Olympic delegation were killed by the Black September terror group during the massacre. Mark Slavin and Eliezer Halfen were set to compete in wrestling at the Games, Moshe Weinberg was a coach, and Yossef Gottfreund was a referee. Weinberg’s nephew, Aviram Shmuely, a former Israeli national team member, helped organize the upcoming Beersheba tournament and will referee some of the matches.

(full article online)

Permission for flag carrier El Al Israel Airlines to fly over Oman is expected in "a matter of days", chief executive Dina Ben-Tal said on Thursday.

Ben-Tal, speaking to reporters after El Al issued second-quarter financial results, said the airline had already received approval to fly over Saudi Arabia but it also needed to fly over Oman to save time for routes to Asia.

Last month, Saudi Arabia said it would open its airspace to all air carriers. El Al and smaller Israeli rival Arkia later said they had applied for permission to fly over both Saudi Arabia and Oman.

(full article online)

I'm way ahead of you. Israel has been on my shitlist for years along with California New Jersey New York Maryland Massachusetts France Britain Australia China....and a slew of others.
But Southern California is cool, right?

Boycott Israel was created in response to the illegal and immoral occupation of Palestinian land. End the occupation and the boycott will end.

Boycott Israel was created in response to the illegal and immoral occupation of Palestinian land. End the occupation and the boycott will end.
Which Palestinians, Billo? You have not answered.

When were Palestinian Jews, Arabs, Druze, Bedouins ever been called Palestinians before the Mandate for Palestine?

When did Arabs ever have a nationality called Palestinian before 1964?

When did all Arabs own all of Palestine, including TranJordan at any time in history?

There are a number of reasons I would boycott Israel. Palestine is only one of them.

Did you that Israeli troops were brought here to train and militarize our police departments under Obama? They were sent home when Trump took over. Since Democrats want to defund and weaken the police they should approve. I'm not a Democrat and definitely appreciate police sometimes...but militarizing them? No! And especially by a country like Israel. The next thing you know the U.S. would be on the road to being "New Israel", and surely a "New Palestine" would be created here right along with it for those who protest.

There are a number of reasons I would boycott Israel. Palestine is only one of them.

Did you that Israeli troops were brought here to train and militarize our police departments under Obama? They were sent home when Trump took over. Since Democrats want to defund and weaken the police they should approve. I'm not a Democrat and definitely appreciate police sometimes...but militarizing them? No! And especially by a country like Israel. The next thing you know the U.S. would be on the road to being "New Israel", and surely a "New Palestine" would be created here right along with it for those who protest.
Israel has been exporting its occupation to the US for many years.

Which Palestinians, Billo? You have not answered.

When were Palestinian Jews, Arabs, Druze, Bedouins ever been called Palestinians before the Mandate for Palestine?

When did Arabs ever have a nationality called Palestinian before 1964?

When did all Arabs own all of Palestine, including TranJordan at any time in history?
Stop playing word games.

Forum List

Back