Boycott FedEx! Corporate Fascism is The REAL reason for the Redskins name change.

You have lots of choices for mailing packages. Take a stand against corporate fascists like Fred Smith of Fedex and boycott them.
I think last year was the turning point of the NFL. Today we are going to hear about 2 anthems at the start of the year, if the year even starts, not one REAL fan is going to watch the game even if they do play, and the revenues are going to shrivel up. This is what happens to good ole American past times when liberalism gets a hold of it.. There are going to be a lot of angry black guys who arent going to be paid, and the liberals are going to be hard pressed to avoid these guys...

America’s Problem Is Systemic Liberalism
Oh, it’s not classical liberalism, with its concern for expanding economic and personal rights – you know, individual liberty. The current inverted mutation of liberalism is all about constricting economic and personal rights and forcing individuals into collective boxes where their individuality is subsumed into an easily exploited and manipulated conformist whole.

If I find the services of an organization necessary, I ignore their political stance and continue to patronize them.

1. I find FedEx to be dependable , so I could not care less about the name of some football team.

2. I find Amazon a very convenient way to shop, so I just ignore its big announcements about how much it adores that racist "anti-cop movement."

a. Speaking of which, if my job depended on publicly announcing my support for that despicable group of losers, I would not hesitate to do so. I have a suspicion that some of those people who took part in those marches last month did so in order to prove to their friends how woke they were.

Why does anybody care so much about a team changing its name? Have you not more important things in your life than worrying about a sports team changing its name? Does it really matter? Does it affect you? I doubt it.

You have lots of choices for mailing packages. Take a stand against corporate fascists like Fred Smith of Fedex and boycott them.
Just one more reason not to use Fed Ed. Those fuckers wasted FIVE hours of my time last weekend just trying to create an account to pick up and ship a package. First the website kept asking nonsensical questions of things I "heard" or "saw" though there was nothing to see or hear to confirm I wasn't a robot, and after pulling my hair out, spent another hour on the phone with a CSR who I finally figured out their website wasn't compatible with Firefox!

'Cept they don't bother to tell you that.

Finally created the account using Safari, created the ship to and ship from, weight, dimensions, and declared value ($2200.00), printed out my shipping labels, THEN noticed in the fine print it said on the label that Fed Ex wasn't responsible for anything over $1,000! Calling them back, they actually told me to go buy insurance from a third party to insure THEIR package.

I cancelled everything and went with UPS instead.

Why do you think he is a fascist?

"Corporate fascism"? How is that possible? Anarchy maybe but fascism is the government takeover of corporations.
Corporate fascism is all around you. For example, corporations have all lined up in support of BLM. Now if you say, "All lives matter" you could be fired for racism.

And try posting something conservative on the corporate giants like Facebook, Twitter, etc. They will more than likely get censored.

It's better just to forget the friggin limp wristed, faggy assed NFL altogether and let them die off.
It would be fun if the sports league actually die off or get severely crippled. They have become to self important. Collapsing the leagues and reducing salaries at least 90% while reducing the costs for fans by that much in all ways will be a win/win for us all.

My questions for people who take issues with names are these two: Why can't you just be glad an acknowledgement is made at all? Would you rather there be no thought period?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"Corporate fascism"? How is that possible? Anarchy maybe but fascism is the government takeover of corporations.
The takeover part comes when the biggest corporations beg to be regulated, in order to knock their competition -who can't as easily bear the burden of said regulations- down a few pegs.....See: BigPharm's cozy relationship with the FDA.

They then become political playthings of The State.

Oh STFU.

You are an old remnant.

Quit fucking whining.

Why does anybody care so much about a team changing its name? Have you not more important things in your life than worrying about a sports team changing its name? Does it really matter? Does it affect you? I doubt it.
Sure seemed to affect the pussie liberals and their cancel culture....

They could be the Washington Dragons.
Washington Swamp Rats..

dd8f6b03-109d-4b47-93ae-feb42bb83aec-ROUS5_Nutria_also_known_as_a_swamp_rat_is_a_semi-aquatic_...jpg

Forum List

Back