Republicans, not conservatives. As a conservative I support the BSA being open to all sexual orientations, but closed to sexual predators.

“Sexual predator” is a sexual orientation.

And if you support allowing faggots into an organization that was supposed to stand for wholesome moral values, then you are no conservative.

Of course, under current left wrong-wing logic, perhaps you are a “transconservative”—someone who claims to “identify” as conservative, but who, as a matter of objective, observable fact, is really a filthy LIbEral.

You’re in the dark Bobby boi. Sexual predators and sexual orientation are not the same thing, and if you didn’t live in a thought cocoon you would not be so fearful of gays or lesbians. Usually people like you are suppressing something....

1. My deepest sympathies to the Boy Scouts.

2. I hope that the organization can continue to exist.

a. I hear that it is now accepting girls. Bad idea, I feel.

3. We should concentrate on the positive aspects of the Boy Scouts.

You’re in the dark Bobby boi. Sexual predators and sexual orientation are not the same thing, and if you didn’t live in a thought cocoon you would not be so fearful of gays or lesbians. Usually people like you are suppressing something....

Believe that, if it makes you feel better about being on the side of immoral and insane sexual perverts, especially those who go after children.

Has nothing to do with it
Agree. It was destroyed by homosexuals who gravitate toward these things

uh-huh - you mean like wrestling? or football?

Actually, there has never been a homosexual football player in the NFL. The one young homo, Mr. Sam I think his name was, washed out really quick without playing a single regular season game.

Wrestling has always allowed astounding gay wrestlers like Adorable Adrian Adonis and Goldust to compete, but they've never mandated it, and those "guys" were really not appreciated by normative fans.

26 Football Players Who Came Out of the Closet

For years, organizatioms like the Boy Scouts counted on these laws protecting them.

For many years, the Boy Scouts had insurance that would cover them against sexual abuse claims.

Republicans, not conservatives. As a conservative I support the BSA being open to all sexual orientations, but closed to sexual predators.

And if you support allowing faggots into an organization that was supposed to stand for wholesome moral values, then you are no conservative.

Of course, under current left wrong-wing logic, perhaps you are a “transconservative”—someone who claims to “identify” as conservative, but who, as a matter of objective, observable fact, is really a filthy LIbEral.

Try again.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51983497_Is_Pedophilia_a_Sexual_Orientation

Try again.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51983497_Is_Pedophilia_a_Sexual_Orientation

I don't like the term "orientation" in reference to someone's sexual preferences. It infers that people can not change, can not be reformed and the condition is immutable. But of course we know that just isn't true. President Duterte of the Philippine Republic admitted last year that he is an ex-homo but is now as straight as the day is long.

1. My deepest sympathies to the Boy Scouts.

2. I hope that the organization can continue to exist.

a. I hear that it is now accepting girls. Bad idea, I feel.

3. We should concentrate on the positive aspects of the Boy Scouts.
Did you ever sell Yugo's?

Kinda sounds like it.

Let me guess. The boy scouts don't make as much money now that boys who want to be girls are now allowed to join the girl scout group?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Try again.
If pedophilia is a sexual orientation, then it becomes a protected category of sexual orientation almost immediately.

So even if it was, which I disagree, it cannot be treated that way by society or we give legal cover to sexual predators.

We will just have to start shooting them again.

Last edited:
There are too many other things for youngsters to do.
Not only that. There are a lot less youngsters these days than there were during the baby boom years. Little leagues are having a harder time filling their rosters these days and so are high school sports teams. Homosexuality seems to be a focus for wingnuts these days. I wonder why? Never mind. :)

There are too many other things for youngsters to do.
Not only that. There are a lot less youngsters these days than there were during the baby boom years. Little leagues are having a harder time filling their rosters these days and so are high school sports teams. Homosexuality seems to be a focus for wingnuts these days. I wonder why? Never mind. :)
The insideous affect of treating sex as just another recreational activity is the root/biggest problem.

The rise of abnormal sexual practices and aborting unintended babies is just the fall out.

Try again.
If pedophilia is a sexual orientation, then it becomes a protected category of sexual orientation almost immediately.

So even if it was, which I disagree, it cannot be treated that way by society or we give legal cover to sexual predators.

We will just have to start shooting them again.
Golly gee wiz. You got it. Yes the sexual orientation of child predators is a protected class. They call themselves MAPS or minor attracted persons. They are out and proud.

Just a couple of years after abandoning their mandate for Moral Straightness and capitulating to the libs.

I saw this one coming but I'm surprised to see how quickly it came down.

Boy Scouts Of America Files For Bankruptcy
Too bad. Scouting did a lot for me as I was growing up. I learned a lot about many aspects of life by being a scout. Not only a lot about how to do but also about how to be.

Has nothing to do with it

Actually, it has everything to do with it. The libs pestered the Boy Scouts to bring in homosexuality and other liberal ideals with the promise that they would support the organization and bring in millions of new members and billions of dollars.

Once they did it,they left them high and dry.

Just like the Dixie Chicks, who they convinced to tell their conservative fans to listen to something else, because they would support and provide the DC's with a sophisticated, urban audience.

So conservatives will support an organization that is responsible for hundreds or thousands of cases of childhood sexual abuse but won’t support an organization that accepts homosexuality?

Priorities I guess.

I never ran into any of that and I was a boy scout from about 10 or 11 right on through my teen years till 16 or so as an explorer.

The left finally did it. The BSA was a target since they won the right to discriminate against homosexual scout leaders. The hypocrisy is stunning. On one hand the left accused the BSA of negligence when boy scouts were victims of sexual predators and on the other hand the left protected the predators.

Forum List

Back