There are too many other things for youngsters to do.

There always were, of course. I played youth baseball as a kid, played basketball with the CYO. The Boy Scouts were always competitive with their appeals to morally straight youths

Has nothing to do with it
Agree. It was destroyed by homosexuals who gravitate toward these things

uh-huh - you mean like wrestling? or football?

Actually, there has never been a homosexual football player in the NFL. The one young homo, Mr. Sam I think his name was, washed out really quick without playing a single regular season game.

Wrestling has always allowed astounding gay wrestlers like Adorable Adrian Adonis and Goldust to compete, but they've never mandated it, and those "guys" were really not appreciated by normative fans.

guess you ain't picking up what i am putting down.

pedophiles that diddle boys aren't necessarily gay.... sandusky was a married man who is a sick bastard & should fry. can't say whether the OHU wrestling coach was or wasn't ... but those that cover it up & look the other way -

are they 'gay adjacent'?

Last edited:
Families that still value decency for their boys have enrolled them in Trail Life USA.
True. It is unfortunate that homosexuals poisoned the priesthood as well as the Boy Scouts. They kill everything they touch.
Weird, you mean parents dont generally want to leave their sons in the unsupervised care of organizations that are run by homosexuals and other pervs?

Wow, just WOW!

lol

Another pillar of American exceptionalism eaten away and lost to the cancer of liberal ideology

Just a couple of years after abandoning their mandate for Moral Straightness and capitulating to the libs.

I saw this one coming but I'm surprised to see how quickly it came down.

Boy Scouts Of America Files For Bankruptcy

part of BSA’s issue is all the law suits regarding sex abuse. As much as I like blaming liberals for everything, they didn’t force scout leaders to molest little boys.

Actually, there has never been a homosexual football player in the NFL. The one young homo, Mr. Sam I think his name was, washed out really quick without playing a single regular season game.

Wrestling has always allowed astounding gay wrestlers like Adorable Adrian Adonis and Goldust to compete, but they've never mandated it, and those "guys" were really not appreciated by normative fans.

pedophiles that diddle boys aren't necessarily gay.... sandusky was a married man who is a sick bastard who should fry. can't say whether the OHU wrestling coach was or wasn't ... but those that cover it up & look the other way -

are they 'gay adjacent'?

Just because someone is married doesn't mean they can't switch teams and become LGBTQ, you know.

As far as the Ohio State coach, he died many years ago and alleged was f'ing the wrestlers in the a in Columbus. The wrestlers at OSU were all grown men, and pretty tough too. I don't see why these men were prevented from fighting for their manhoods from this little doctor. Why didn't they just RKO the doctor or given him an AA if they didn't want to be sodomized?

Actually, it has everything to do with it. The libs pestered the Boy Scouts to bring in homosexuality and other liberal ideals with the promise that they would support the organization and bring in millions of new members and billions of dollars.

Once they did it,they left them high and dry.

Just like the Dixie Chicks, who they convinced to tell their conservative fans to listen to something else, because they would support and provide the DC's with a sophisticated, urban audience.

So conservatives will support an organization that is responsible for hundreds or thousands of cases of childhood sexual abuse but won’t support an organization that accepts homosexuality?

Priorities I guess.

Republicans, not conservatives. As a conservative I support the BSA being open to all sexual orientations, but closed to sexual predators.

pedophiles that diddle boys aren't necessarily gay.... sandusky was a married man who is a sick bastard who should fry. can't say whether the OHU wrestling coach was or wasn't ... but those that cover it up & look the other way -

are they 'gay adjacent'?

Just because someone is married doesn't mean they can't switch teams and become LGBTQ, you know.

As far as the Ohio State coach, he died many years ago and alleged was f'ing the wrestlers in the a in Columbus. The wrestlers at OSU were all grown men, and pretty tough too. I don't see why these men were prevented from fighting for their manhoods from this little doctor. Why didn't they just RKO the doctor or given him an AA if they didn't want to be sodomized?

never question the reasons victims of sexual abuse haven't come fwd - or didn't fight back if you luckily have never been in their shoes.

what about those that knew but took having 'glory days' over protecting them? are they gay adjacent or not?

Actually, it has everything to do with it. The libs pestered the Boy Scouts to bring in homosexuality and other liberal ideals with the promise that they would support the organization and bring in millions of new members and billions of dollars.

Once they did it,they left them high and dry.

Just like the Dixie Chicks, who they convinced to tell their conservative fans to listen to something else, because they would support and provide the DC's with a sophisticated, urban audience.

So conservatives will support an organization that is responsible for hundreds or thousands of cases of childhood sexual abuse but won’t support an organization that accepts homosexuality?

Priorities I guess.

Republicans, not conservatives. As a conservative I support the BSA being open to all sexual orientations, but closed to sexual predators.

there are very few real conservatives in the (R) 'GOP' left.

are they 'gay adjacent'?

never question the reasons victims of sexual abuse haven't come fwd - or didn't fight back if you luckily have never been in their shoes.

what about those that knew but took having 'glory days' over protecting them? are they gay adjacent or not?

How do you even know that the story at Ohio State is even true?

Like I said, there are a lot of questions, the accused is long deceased, and I'd like to know why these fellows didn't resist.

Rep. Jordan is only being attacked, because of his love for our President, not because of anything that may or may not have happened in Columbus.

Families that still value decency for their boys have enrolled them in Trail Life USA.

True. It is unfortunate that homosexuals poisoned the priesthood as well as the Boy Scouts. They kill everything they touch.

Until a few years ago, the organization providing the most support for the Boy Scouts was the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints, AKA the “Mormons”. The Boy Scouts, which used to be very much in line with our values, have turned against our values, and we've dropped our support for them, creating our own internal organization to take its place.

If I'm not mistaken, the Catholics were the second-biggest supporters of the Boy Scouts, and the Boy Scouts have lost most of that support as well.

Just a couple of years after abandoning their mandate for Moral Straightness and capitulating to the libs.
I saw this one coming but I'm surprised to see how quickly it came down.
Boy Scouts Of America Files For Bankruptcy

clip_art_illustratio_of_party_hats_and_party_favors_for_new_years_0515-0812-2214-4718_SMU.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 9.04.47 AM.png

Another great day of celebration for the Left! They have destroyed one more institution of religion and moral value. I've known a lot of Scouts and they were all solid kids and not one of them ever professed any kind of abuse at all. My guess is that 95% of all these adults filing lawsuits were put up to it by leftist interests knowing they would be impossible to prove simply to bankrupt the BSA from legal costs.

new-year-party-hat.png
top-free-download-happy-new-year-clipart-2.jpg

are they 'gay adjacent'?

Like I said, there are a lot of questions, the accused is long deceased, and I'd like to know why these fellows didn't resist.

Rep. Jordan is only being attacked, because of his love for our President, not because of anything that may or may not have happened in Columbus.

sure - sure.

why are you automatically assuming ol' jimmy isn't guilty of a cover up? 'cause he is one of donny's lapdogs?

part of BSA’s issue is all the law suits regarding sex abuse. As much as I like blaming liberals for everything, they didn’t force scout leaders to molest little boys.

LIbEralism intimidated the Boy Scouts into accepting leaders who were morally dodgy, increasing the risk that such abuse would occur. But then, much of the blame belongs to the Boy Scout organization itself, for caving in to LIbEral intimidation. The consequences of letting LIbErals dictate anything to you are never good.

are they 'gay adjacent'?

sure - sure.

why are you automatically assuming ol' jimmy isn't guilty of a cover up? 'cause he is one of donny's lapdogs?
\

Why would you assume that even if Rep. Jordan knew that the doctor was a homo, that the sodomy wasn't consensual? These were tough wrestlers who were allegedly taking it in the caboose from the doc.

“Sexual predator” is a sexual orientation.

And if you support allowing faggots into an organization that was supposed to stand for wholesome moral values, then you are no conservative.

Of course, under current left wrong-wing logic, perhaps you are a “transconservative”—someone who claims to “identify” as conservative, but who, as a matter of objective, observable fact, is really a filthy LIbEral.

Forum List

Back