Has nothing to do with it

Actually, it has everything to do with it. The libs pestered the Boy Scouts to bring in homosexuality and other liberal ideals with the promise that they would support the organization and bring in millions of new members and billions of dollars.

Once they did it,they left them high and dry.

Just like the Dixie Chicks, who they convinced to tell their conservative fans to listen to something else, because they would support and provide the DC's with a sophisticated, urban audience.

^
' mandate for Moral Straightness '

you mean like priests in the catholic church?

Actually, it has everything to do with it. The libs pestered the Boy Scouts to bring in homosexuality and other liberal ideals with the promise that they would support the organization and bring in millions of new members and billions of dollars.

Just like the Dixie Chicks, who they convinced to tell their conservative fans to listen to something else, because they would support and provide the DC's with a sophisticated, urban audience.

So conservatives will support an organization that is responsible for hundreds or thousands of cases of childhood sexual abuse but won’t support an organization that accepts homosexuality?

Priorities I guess.

Just a couple of years after abandoning their mandate for Moral Straightness and capitulating to the libs.

I saw this one coming but I'm surprised to see how quickly it came down.

Boy Scouts Of America Files For Bankruptcy

Go Woke, Go Broke.

The Boy Scouts forgot that Moral Straightness was what made them in the first place,and will never go out of style. Abandoning the base- almost always a terrible idea. Back in the 1990's, the Supreme Court honored the right of the BSA to remain Normative in a huge case. The Homo Community established a rival scouting organization which received almost no traction. Why the BSA decide to pander to she-males and the light-in-the-loafers crowd was mystifying

So conservatives will support an organization that is responsible for hundreds or thousands of cases of childhood sexual abuse but won’t support an organization that accepts homosexuality?

Priorities I guess.

Maybe you are a few years behind the curve, colfax. But the BSA turned against Normalcy several years ago

Priorities I guess.

Maybe you are a few years behind the curve, colfax. But the BSA turned against Normalcy several years ago
Yeah. And you’re more critical of including gay me in their organization than you are of being responsible for sexual abuse.

didn’t you notice that?

Agree. It was destroyed by homosexuals who gravitate toward these things

uh-huh - you mean like wrestling? or football?

Actually, there has never been a homosexual football player in the NFL. The one young homo, Mr. Sam I think his name was, washed out really quick without playing a single regular season game.

Wrestling has always allowed astounding gay wrestlers like Adorable Adrian Adonis and Goldust to compete, but they've never mandated it, and those "guys" were really not appreciated by normative fans.

Families that still value decency for their boys have enrolled them in Trail Life USA.

True. It is unfortunate that homosexuals poisoned the priesthood as well as the Boy Scouts. They kill everything they touch.

From the OP article:

For many years, the Boy Scouts had insurance that would cover them against sexual abuse claims. But in recent years these carriers have been withdrawing coverage, arguing that the Boy Scouts knew about the abuse and didn't tell their insurance companies. That has left the Boy Scouts with the prospect of having to fund any litigation and settlements themselves.

The Boy Scout's most recent tax filing shows total revenue of more than $285 million. With significant land holdings across the U.S., the organization's assets in 2018 totaled $1.4 billion.​

All Chapter 11 means is that they are re-ordering their debts/ownership structure and get a legal shield to protect the rank and file from being sued for things that they had nothing to do with. But with no insurance company being willing to extend them coverage over lack of honesty, the BSA will gradually die, but they are not at this time out of business.

Forum List

Back