Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just after his first 6 formative years, this boy raised by two lesbians suddenly wants to femalize himself by genital mutilation. "Gender identity disorder" could also be called "my gender doesn't matter disorder"

Lesbodruggedboy_zps6ea79551.jpg

The "father" lesbian on the right looks on sternly while the "mother" lesbian opines for the camera. The boy in the middle had a female hormone implant stuck in his arm on order from his lesbian "parents".. His body language perhaps the most telling of all. Notice his hands tightly clamped over his groin. At his age, he knows where this is all leading...(see pictures in my next post)..

No LGBTQ member has spoken out publicly or even privately to my knowledge to denounce this disgusting and abusive process.

It's helpful to understand how this could be happening on American soil to an American citizen/child if one understands what has happened to the final authoritative body that has given its stamp of approval to this: the APA or "American Psychological Association". Their quest for science and hard data has been tossed away in preference of "audited-group-think". It's called "CQR" and you can read more about how a cult works here: Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren t to Blame They Rely on Science .. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The issue named by the APA's accredited therapists is "gender identity disorder". I offer that because of CQR at the American Psychological Association, not enough research has been done, or it has been done and its results are "not acceptable" to the audit-group-think mandate that has replaced data and numbers there, the child may have been misdiagnosed.

It is conceivable that in a home where two women have rejected men (except one that dresses like, talks like and acts like a man...visit the link above for more pictures) so utterly as to marry each other, (well, not legally according to Judge Sutton), that any boy raised in that manifest-rejection environment might deduce with his simple, formative, childlike mind that "boy/male=rejected"..

Aside: For more on the 6th circuit court of federal appeal/Judge Sutton's support for states to reject gay marriage, see this link: 6th Circuit Federal Appeals Court Gives Thumb s Up to States Choice on Gay Marriage Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now, I've not seen a survey done by the APA where so-called transgendered children were asked in a neutral/non-suggestive format where they came up with the idea that they didn't want to be their gender anymore. And I doubt any of us with the current "audit-group-think" (CQR) structure at the APA (de facto, cult) will see such a survey for as long as the Agenda runs that outfit and yanks its chain (audited...). So I'm suggesting to people's common sense, and more particularly, those who have known lesbians and have heard their near nonstop innuendo or outright beratement and rejection of males in their lives, that it is remotely possible that "Tammy" may have been a creation of their manifest rejection of males in general. The child is presenting with sypmtoms of the "parents" mental issues..

I heartily encourage anyone reading this to visit the link and others on this story, read the articles in depth, look at the photos and meditate within themselves as to ALL possibilities of what could be going on with this boy.....and not just the APA-audit-approved hasty "conclusion":

For Syriusly, who has trouble keeping the root issues in focus:

Well of course child abuse occurs in more than just gay homes. It's just that with the gay community, they get behind this and support it. In the hetero community the parents would have to leave town and hide out in the woods to avoid a crowd at their door with torches at night.

The issue here is institutionalized-child-abuse vs discouraged child abuse... It's a difference of CULTural values... the hetero community does not identify itself as "LGBT". The "T" is for "Transgender"....

DITCH THE DYKES. QUEERS, GAYS, LESBIANS and the like all have a sexual perversion disorder and have no place in raising little children, especially when they must go out and "buy" the kid from someone else in the first place to raise. END the child abuse of forcing little kids into an unhealthy and abnormal "family" situation they neither understand nor agreed to. LGBTs may have at heart the best intentions, but their very nature as being a pervert excludes them from child-rearing.

Just after his first 6 formative years, this boy raised by two lesbians suddenly wants to femalize himself by genital mutilation. "Gender identity disorder" could also be called "my gender doesn't matter disorder"

Lesbodruggedboy_zps6ea79551.jpg

The "father" lesbian on the right looks on sternly while the "mother" lesbian opines for the camera. The boy in the middle had a female hormone implant stuck in his arm on order from his lesbian "parents".. His body language perhaps the most telling of all. Notice his hands tightly clamped over his groin. At his age, he knows where this is all leading...(see pictures in my next post)..

No LGBTQ member has spoken out publicly or even privately to my knowledge to denounce this disgusting and abusive process.

It's helpful to understand how this could be happening on American soil to an American citizen/child if one understands what has happened to the final authoritative body that has given its stamp of approval to this: the APA or "American Psychological Association". Their quest for science and hard data has been tossed away in preference of "audited-group-think". It's called "CQR" and you can read more about how a cult works here: Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren t to Blame They Rely on Science .. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The issue named by the APA's accredited therapists is "gender identity disorder". I offer that because of CQR at the American Psychological Association, not enough research has been done, or it has been done and its results are "not acceptable" to the audit-group-think mandate that has replaced data and numbers there, the child may have been misdiagnosed.

It is conceivable that in a home where two women have rejected men (except one that dresses like, talks like and acts like a man...visit the link above for more pictures) so utterly as to marry each other, (well, not legally according to Judge Sutton), that any boy raised in that manifest-rejection environment might deduce with his simple, formative, childlike mind that "boy/male=rejected"..

Aside: For more on the 6th circuit court of federal appeal/Judge Sutton's support for states to reject gay marriage, see this link: 6th Circuit Federal Appeals Court Gives Thumb s Up to States Choice on Gay Marriage Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now, I've not seen a survey done by the APA where so-called transgendered children were asked in a neutral/non-suggestive format where they came up with the idea that they didn't want to be their gender anymore. And I doubt any of us with the current "audit-group-think" (CQR) structure at the APA (de facto, cult) will see such a survey for as long as the Agenda runs that outfit and yanks its chain (audited...). So I'm suggesting to people's common sense, and more particularly, those who have known lesbians and have heard their near nonstop innuendo or outright beratement and rejection of males in their lives, that it is remotely possible that "Tammy" may have been a creation of their manifest rejection of males in general. The child is presenting with sypmtoms of the "parents" mental issues..

I heartily encourage anyone reading this to visit the link and others on this story, read the articles in depth, look at the photos and meditate within themselves as to ALL possibilities of what could be going on with this boy.....and not just the APA-audit-approved hasty "conclusion":

For Syriusly, who has trouble keeping the root issues in focus:

Well of course child abuse occurs in more than just gay homes. It's just that with the gay community, they get behind this and support it. In the hetero community the parents would have to leave town and hide out in the woods to avoid a crowd at their door with torches at night.

The issue here is institutionalized-child-abuse vs discouraged child abuse... It's a difference of CULTural values... the hetero community does not identify itself as "LGBT". The "T" is for "Transgender"....

DITCH THE DYKES. QUEERS, GAYS, LESBIANS and the like all have a sexual perversion disorder and have no place in raising little children, .

Maybe if all of the heterosexuals with their sexual perversion disorders that lead perverts like yourself to abandon their biological children- there wouldn't be thousands and thousands and thousands of abandoned kids waiting for someone- straight or gay- to step in where perverts like yourself have failed them.

Maybe, just hand the kids over to lesbo’s to have their dicks cut off?

Hey, if you can keep deflecting on the subject, so can we all.
So you’re problem is with lesbians? You’re ok then with this same situation with straight parents?

I would have the same problem regardless.

Is there a point?
Yeah, if it has nothing to do with the sexuality of the parents, why say, “maybe, just hand the kids over to lesbo’s...”?

And I happen to know a family who faced such a predicament and approached it with a similar philosophy. The girl has adjusted remarkably well and you’d never know she was born a male. It probably saved her life given roughly half the kids who struggle with gender identify end up killing themselves.

DITCH THE DYKES. QUEERS, GAYS, LESBIANS and the like all have a sexual perversion disorder and have no place in raising little children, especially when they must go out and "buy" the kid from someone else in the first place to raise. END the child abuse of forcing little kids into an unhealthy and abnormal "family" situation they neither understand nor agreed to. LGBTs may have at heart the best intentions, but their very nature as being a pervert excludes them from child-rearing.

DITCH THE DYKES. QUEERS, GAYS, LESBIANS and the like all have a sexual perversion disorder and have no place in raising little children, .

Maybe if all of the heterosexuals with their sexual perversion disorders that lead perverts like yourself to abandon their biological children- there wouldn't be thousands and thousands and thousands of abandoned kids waiting for someone- straight or gay- to step in where perverts like yourself have failed them.

So you’re problem is with lesbians? You’re ok then with this same situation with straight parents?

Is there a point?
Yeah, if it has nothing to do with the sexuality of the parents, why say, “maybe, just hand the kids over to lesbo’s...”?

And I happen to know a family who faced such a predicament and approached it with a similar philosophy. The girl has adjusted remarkably well and you’d never know she was born a male. It probably saved her life given roughly half the kids who struggle with gender identify end up killing themselves.

Do any of us really doubt that these bigots would rather a child commit suicide- than be allowed to have the treatment his/her parents and doctors recommend? I don't.

There are lots of articles about trans-kids and the struggle their parents go through trying to determine the proper course of action. The ONLY reason Silhouette singled out this kid and these parents is because the parents are openly lesbian.

I have posted similar articles in the past about other families- not identified as gay- and their struggle to help their kids- but Silhouette never reposts those articles- it is always this one. And this one only. To blame the gays. And only the gays.

Is there a point?

Do any of us really doubt that these bigots would rather a child commit suicide- than be allowed to have the treatment his/her parents and doctors recommend? I don't.

There are lots of articles about trans-kids and the struggle their parents go through trying to determine the proper course of action. The ONLY reason Silhouette singled out this kid and these parents is because the parents are openly lesbian.

I have posted similar articles in the past about other families- not identified as gay- and their struggle to help their kids- but Silhouette never reposts those articles- it is always this one. And this one only. To blame the gays. And only the gays.
Of course they would rather these kids commit suicide. Saves them the trouble of throwing them off of rooftops. Ironically, they’re too disturbed themselves to recognize they’re the ones who are mentally unstable.

The suicide rate is no less among post-op trannies as among those who have not undergone such surgical mutilation.

The surgery, hormone treatments, and other medical frankensteinery do nothing to address the underlying psychiatric issue. As a matter of hard, biological fact, it is not possible to make a boy into a girl, or a girl into a boy. Anyone who thinks otherwise is mentally-defective. That includes you, thinking that the mutilated boy that you describe is, or can ever be, in any way, a girl.

Start with a boy who thinks he's a girl, give him all of those treatments, and what do you have? Not a girl, but a now-mutilated and damaged boy, who thinks he's a girl. The same issue is still there, untreated.

There is no benefit, to individuals nor to society, and great harm, in playing along with this madness.

There is no evidence that these treatments do any good at all, and plenty that they only do further harm. Anyone who thinks that it is a valid or useful treatment for a delusional mental illness to mutilate the patient in a futile attempt to make that patient's body conform more closely to his delusions is almost as mad as the patient who is to be so treated.

If a patient was going to commit suicide if he didn't receive that treatment, then he is no less likely to commit suicide after receiving it. It is a cruel hoax to advocate such a useless and destructive treatment for one who is mentally ill, and pointless to try to compel the rest of society to treat that patient's insane delusions as if they are reality.

Of course they would rather these kids commit suicide. Saves them the trouble of throwing them off of rooftops. Ironically, they’re too disturbed themselves to recognize they’re the ones who are mentally unstable.

The irony, of course, is lost on you kind.

Biology is what it is.

A boy is not, and never will be a girl.

A girl is not, and never will be, a boy.

That is hard science. You cannot change it.

You try to deny it, while accusing those who accept and acknowledge it of being “mentally unstable”. And in so doing, you demonstrate, by example, what mental instability really is.

Batshit is as batshit does.

You openly take the side of sick, morally-degenerate sexual perverts who force their pervrted filth on chidlren. You cannot really get much more batshit than that.

I openly side with loving parents taking care of a special needs child. You side with murderers like ISIS who impose your murder fantasies.

I'm quite comfortable with my side.

I openly side with loving parents taking care of a special needs child. You side with murderers like ISIS who impose your murder fantasies.

I'm quite comfortable with my side.

A pair of sick, dangerous perverts,l who have brainwashed a boy into thinking he's supposed to be a girl, and are drugging him to stunt his normal development, guaranteeing that he has no chance at all of having a normal, happy adult life.

That you are comfortable with that tells us all that we need to know about you.

I admit that what I advocate is extreme, but sometimes, extreme evil—such as that with which you side—calls for extreme remedies. Even Jesus said that it would be better for those types to be cast into the ocean with millstones around their necks.

I openly side with loving parents taking care of a special needs child.

Something is a wee bit off with this "special needs child" concept. There is a 100% peanut-free extended day-care zone next door, because the children have a legal allergy to the aforementioned peanuts, and such privileged children cannot be seen eating such common food as a peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich in front of other children.

I admit that what I advocate is extreme,

There's a pot and a kettle.

The suicide rate is no less among post-op trannies as among those who have not undergone such surgical mutilation.

The surgery, hormone treatments, and other medical frankensteinery do nothing to address the underlying psychiatric issue. As a matter of hard, biological fact, it is not possible to make a boy into a girl, or a girl into a boy. Anyone who thinks otherwise is mentally-defective. That includes you, thinking that the mutilated boy that you describe is, or can ever be, in any way, a girl.

Start with a boy who thinks he's a girl, give him all of those treatments, and what do you have? Not a girl, but a now-mutilated and damaged boy, who thinks he's a girl. The same issue is still there, untreated.

There is no benefit, to individuals nor to society, and great harm, in playing along with this madness.
Now you’re just making shit up. Treating such children with hormone blockers and raising them completely as the gender they believe they are is a fairly recent approach and too early for any study to determine suicide rates among them.

Now you’re just making shit up. Treating such children with hormone blockers and raising them completely as the gender they believe they are is a fairly recent approach and too early for any study to determine suicide rates among them.

A child's Core Gender Identity must correspond with the child's expression and others' perception of the child's gender in order for the child to be happy.

A child must be taught what reality is. Not drugged & mutilated so his deviant sex perv lesbian "parents" can have the little girl they've always ..you know...wanted...

I openly side with loving parents taking care of a special needs child.

Something is a wee bit off with this "special needs child" concept. There is a 100% peanut-free extended day-care zone next door, because the children have a legal allergy to the aforementioned peanuts, and such privileged children cannot be seen eating such common food as a peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich in front of other children.

This is a child that couldn't speak a word until age 3.

We're a bit past peanut allergies.

A child must be taught what reality is. Not drugged & mutilated so his deviant sex perv lesbian "parents" can have the little girl they've always ..you know...wanted...

The child, parents and medial professionals are a much better judge of that situation than you are after reading a single article 4 year ago.

Remember, SIl.....you only pretend to have the slightest clue what you're talking about. You don't. You've never met anyone involved. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

And this child's parents are those raising her, feeding her and taking care of her. None of which you're doing. Again, you've read an article. That's your 'contribution'. These parents have raised this special needs child for approaching 2 decades.

They're her parents. You're nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back