Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are hardly unique in this thread, Sil. Your 'allies' want gays murdered en masse. That kind of hatred and madness permeates this thread.

Someone who defends the imposition of homosexual perversion on innocent children is in no position to accuse anyone else of hatred or madness.

Yes, advocating for child abuse isn't only manifest insanity, but it also is a criminal offense.

They are hardly unique in this thread, Sil. Your 'allies' want gays murdered en masse. That kind of hatred and madness permeates this thread.

Someone who defends the imposition of homosexual perversion on innocent children is in no position to accuse anyone else of hatred or madness.

Yes, advocating for child abuse isn't only manifest insanity, but it also is a criminal offense.

Save of course that there is no child abuse. You've imagined it.

Again, Sil....you're offering your imagination as 'criminal offenses'. And failing to report non-existent child abuse isn't a crime.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.

^^ On record advocating obvious child abuse... !

Again, Sil.....your imagination isn't child abuse. It isn't a criminal offense. Your imagination isn't any of the pseudo-legal gibberish you pretend.

Its merely your imagination. Which is why these loving parents raised their child. And there was nothing you could do about it.

Faun, Syriusly & Skylar all on record for promoting child abuse. Again, I'd advise against that.
Why are you so terrified to answer such a simple question? You made the claim that Tammy is affected by Obergefell.

How is that?

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young....Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy...At age seven, after threatening genital mutilation on himself, psychiatrists diagnosed Thomas with gender identity disorder. By the age of eight, he began transitioning. ...The hormone-suppressant, implanted in his upper left arm, will postpone the 11-year-old developing broad shoulders, deep voice and facial hair. The California boy 11 who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment Daily Mail Online
Just after his first 6 formative years, this boy raised by two lesbians suddenly wants to femalize himself by genital mutilation. "Gender identity disorder" could also be called "my gender doesn't matter disorder"

Lesbodruggedboy_zps6ea79551.jpg

The "father" lesbian on the right looks on sternly while the "mother" lesbian opines for the camera. The boy in the middle had a female hormone implant stuck in his arm on order from his lesbian "parents".. His body language perhaps the most telling of all. Notice his hands tightly clamped over his groin. At his age, he knows where this is all leading...(see pictures in my next post)..

No LGBTQ member has spoken out publicly or even privately to my knowledge to denounce this disgusting and abusive process.

It's helpful to understand how this could be happening on American soil to an American citizen/child if one understands what has happened to the final authoritative body that has given its stamp of approval to this: the APA or "American Psychological Association". Their quest for science and hard data has been tossed away in preference of "audited-group-think". It's called "CQR" and you can read more about how a cult works here: Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren t to Blame They Rely on Science .. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The issue named by the APA's accredited therapists is "gender identity disorder". I offer that because of CQR at the American Psychological Association, not enough research has been done, or it has been done and its results are "not acceptable" to the audit-group-think mandate that has replaced data and numbers there, the child may have been misdiagnosed.

It is conceivable that in a home where two women have rejected men (except one that dresses like, talks like and acts like a man...visit the link above for more pictures) so utterly as to marry each other, (well, not legally according to Judge Sutton), that any boy raised in that manifest-rejection environment might deduce with his simple, formative, childlike mind that "boy/male=rejected"..

Aside: For more on the 6th circuit court of federal appeal/Judge Sutton's support for states to reject gay marriage, see this link: 6th Circuit Federal Appeals Court Gives Thumb s Up to States Choice on Gay Marriage Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now, I've not seen a survey done by the APA where so-called transgendered children were asked in a neutral/non-suggestive format where they came up with the idea that they didn't want to be their gender anymore. And I doubt any of us with the current "audit-group-think" (CQR) structure at the APA (de facto, cult) will see such a survey for as long as the Agenda runs that outfit and yanks its chain (audited...). So I'm suggesting to people's common sense, and more particularly, those who have known lesbians and have heard their near nonstop innuendo or outright beratement and rejection of males in their lives, that it is remotely possible that "Tammy" may have been a creation of their manifest rejection of males in general. The child is presenting with sypmtoms of the "parents" mental issues..

I heartily encourage anyone reading this to visit the link and others on this story, read the articles in depth, look at the photos and meditate within themselves as to ALL possibilities of what could be going on with this boy.....and not just the APA-audit-approved hasty "conclusion":

For Syriusly, who has trouble keeping the root issues in focus:

Well of course child abuse occurs in more than just gay homes. It's just that with the gay community, they get behind this and support it. In the hetero community the parents would have to leave town and hide out in the woods to avoid a crowd at their door with torches at night.

The issue here is institutionalized-child-abuse vs discouraged child abuse... It's a difference of CULTural values... the hetero community does not identify itself as "LGBT". The "T" is for "Transgender"....

DITCH THE DYKES. QUEERS, GAYS, LESBIANS and the like all have a sexual perversion disorder and have no place in raising little children, especially when they must go out and "buy" the kid from someone else in the first place to raise. END the child abuse of forcing little kids into an unhealthy and abnormal "family" situation they neither understand nor agreed to. LGBTs may have at heart the best intentions, but their very nature as being a pervert excludes them from child-rearing.

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young....Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy...At age seven, after threatening genital mutilation on himself, psychiatrists diagnosed Thomas with gender identity disorder. By the age of eight, he began transitioning. ...The hormone-suppressant, implanted in his upper left arm, will postpone the 11-year-old developing broad shoulders, deep voice and facial hair. The California boy 11 who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment Daily Mail Online
Just after his first 6 formative years, this boy raised by two lesbians suddenly wants to femalize himself by genital mutilation. "Gender identity disorder" could also be called "my gender doesn't matter disorder"

The "father" lesbian on the right looks on sternly while the "mother" lesbian opines for the camera. The boy in the middle had a female hormone implant stuck in his arm on order from his lesbian "parents".. His body language perhaps the most telling of all. Notice his hands tightly clamped over his groin. At his age, he knows where this is all leading...(see pictures in my next post)..

No LGBTQ member has spoken out publicly or even privately to my knowledge to denounce this disgusting and abusive process.

It's helpful to understand how this could be happening on American soil to an American citizen/child if one understands what has happened to the final authoritative body that has given its stamp of approval to this: the APA or "American Psychological Association". Their quest for science and hard data has been tossed away in preference of "audited-group-think". It's called "CQR" and you can read more about how a cult works here: Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren t to Blame They Rely on Science .. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The issue named by the APA's accredited therapists is "gender identity disorder". I offer that because of CQR at the American Psychological Association, not enough research has been done, or it has been done and its results are "not acceptable" to the audit-group-think mandate that has replaced data and numbers there, the child may have been misdiagnosed.

It is conceivable that in a home where two women have rejected men (except one that dresses like, talks like and acts like a man...visit the link above for more pictures) so utterly as to marry each other, (well, not legally according to Judge Sutton), that any boy raised in that manifest-rejection environment might deduce with his simple, formative, childlike mind that "boy/male=rejected"..

Aside: For more on the 6th circuit court of federal appeal/Judge Sutton's support for states to reject gay marriage, see this link: 6th Circuit Federal Appeals Court Gives Thumb s Up to States Choice on Gay Marriage Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Now, I've not seen a survey done by the APA where so-called transgendered children were asked in a neutral/non-suggestive format where they came up with the idea that they didn't want to be their gender anymore. And I doubt any of us with the current "audit-group-think" (CQR) structure at the APA (de facto, cult) will see such a survey for as long as the Agenda runs that outfit and yanks its chain (audited...). So I'm suggesting to people's common sense, and more particularly, those who have known lesbians and have heard their near nonstop innuendo or outright beratement and rejection of males in their lives, that it is remotely possible that "Tammy" may have been a creation of their manifest rejection of males in general. The child is presenting with sypmtoms of the "parents" mental issues..

I heartily encourage anyone reading this to visit the link and others on this story, read the articles in depth, look at the photos and meditate within themselves as to ALL possibilities of what could be going on with this boy.....and not just the APA-audit-approved hasty "conclusion":

Well of course child abuse occurs in more than just gay homes. It's just that with the gay community, they get behind this and support it. In the hetero community the parents would have to leave town and hide out in the woods to avoid a crowd at their door with torches at night.

The issue here is institutionalized-child-abuse vs discouraged child abuse... It's a difference of CULTural values... the hetero community does not identify itself as "LGBT". The "T" is for "Transgender"....

DITCH THE DYKES. QUEERS, GAYS, LESBIANS and the like all have a sexual perversion disorder and have no place in raising little children, .

Maybe if all of the heterosexuals with their sexual perversion disorders that lead perverts like yourself to abandon their biological children- there wouldn't be thousands and thousands and thousands of abandoned kids waiting for someone- straight or gay- to step in where perverts like yourself have failed them.

Maybe, just hand the kids over to lesbo’s to have their dicks cut off?

Hey, if you can keep deflecting on the subject, so can we all.

Again, Sil....you're offering your imagination as 'criminal offenses'. And failing to report non-existent child abuse isn't a crime.

Doping your male child to make him a female before he has hit puberty is child abuse.

Anybody who denies it is ok with child abuse.

DITCH THE DYKES. QUEERS, GAYS, LESBIANS and the like all have a sexual perversion disorder and have no place in raising little children, especially when they must go out and "buy" the kid from someone else in the first place to raise. END the child abuse of forcing little kids into an unhealthy and abnormal "family" situation they neither understand nor agreed to. LGBTs may have at heart the best intentions, but their very nature as being a pervert excludes them from child-rearing.

DITCH THE DYKES. QUEERS, GAYS, LESBIANS and the like all have a sexual perversion disorder and have no place in raising little children, .

Maybe if all of the heterosexuals with their sexual perversion disorders that lead perverts like yourself to abandon their biological children- there wouldn't be thousands and thousands and thousands of abandoned kids waiting for someone- straight or gay- to step in where perverts like yourself have failed them.

So you’re problem is with lesbians? You’re ok then with this same situation with straight parents?

Doping your male child to make him a female before he has hit puberty is child abuse.

Hormone treatments isn't 'doping a child'. You don't know what you're talking about.

And if you think its child abuse, why haven't you called the police?

Simple: even you know you're full of shit.

Says the gal that hasn't called 'child abuse' into the police.

If even you are going to ignore your horseshit, surely you'll understand why we do the same.

Doing nothing but praying it isn’t happening until such a child commits suicide is worse.

Anyone who knows of criminal child abuse but doesn't report the abuse to the police is a criminal and is okay with child abuse.

What child has had his dick cut off?

Hey, if you want to keep deflecting on the subject, so can I.

So you’re problem is with lesbians? You’re ok then with this same situation with straight parents?

I would have the same problem regardless.

Is there a point?

Anyone who knows of criminal child abuse but doesn't report the abuse to the police is a criminal and is okay with child abuse.

Not if it was first reported in the paper. It’s called notice.

And there is a string of responsibility. The reader is not a part of that string.

Then he remains a MALE and there is no need for the hormone treatment.

Unnecessarily medicating a child is, by definition, child abuse.

Thanks.

/thread.

Not if it was first reported in the paper. It’s called notice.

And there is a string of responsibility. The reader is not a part of that string.

Ah so have you reported this "child abuse" to police?

Are you too scared to? Too lazy to?

Or just calling it child abuse because you don't agree with it?

Then he remains a MALE and there is no need for the hormone treatment.

Unnecessarily medicating a child is, by definition, child abuse.

Thanks.

/thread.

What kid having his dick cut off were you referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back