Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And like I said...if this was being done to children in another country, we would invade them on the grounds of human rights violations..

And like I said- you say lots of crap.

We haven't invaded any countries for mutilating the genitals of millions of their girls. We are not going to invade California because parents and their doctor prescribe hormone therapy for their child and you object.

Isnt it kind of strange kids are even having "gender identity issues". I don't know much about this but it seems like its so hyped up. The media is having a field day with Bruce Jenner and anything that surrounds it...of course kids are picking up on it all.
A parent who does anything towards helping a child change gender ( besides listening and maybe researching the topic) is wacko

Kids aren't having any such issues, it's the adults projecting their sickness and perversion onto innocent children. This is why laws need to be passed protecting children from sodomites.

Kid's are having these issues- its bigots like yourself that would rather just beat the 'gay' out of them than figure out how to help them.

That is why laws were passed protecting children from people like you.
Yes, it's totally credible to argue that children come up with girl-trapped-in-a-boy's-body crap all on their own. It's just a coincidence that this boy happened to have lez-dike "parents" and now he's confused about his gender. No adult manipulation at all, of course.

An argument that might have some credibility if most transgender kids didn't come from straight families.

Just like most kids are molested by heterosexuals, not homosexuals. But homosexuals molest more children proportionately.

Thats what the bigots who want people to be scared of homosexuals, and not watch out for the real pedophiles keep telling us.

Kids aren't having any such issues, it's the adults projecting their sickness and perversion onto innocent children. This is why laws need to be passed protecting children from sodomites.

Kid's are having these issues- its bigots like yourself that would rather just beat the 'gay' out of them than figure out how to help them.

Yes, it's totally credible to argue that children come up with girl-trapped-in-a-boy's-body crap all on their own. It's just a coincidence that this boy happened to have lez-dike "parents" and now he's confused about his gender. No adult manipulation at all, of course.

An argument that might have some credibility if most transgender kids didn't come from straight families.

Just like most kids are molested by heterosexuals, not homosexuals. But homosexuals molest more children proportionately.

Thats what the bigots who want people to be scared of homosexuals, and not watch out for the real pedophiles keep telling us.

Ah......"hate truth" again? It doesn't exist in my world.

Ah......"hate truth" again? It doesn't exist in my world.

The bigots who want people to be scared of homosexuals- that would include you- hate the truth, and endanger children promoting the meme that parents need to be more concerned about open homosexuals being sexual predators.

This is a thread about the fed mandating depriving sons of fathers and daughters of mothers as an institution. Don't get sidetracked now, no matter how much you want to..

A strawman. Ok, I'll bite temporarily.

Mayo Clinic 2007:

The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men. http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

So gay males account for only 2% of the total US population. Yet gay males account for up to 40% of ALL child molestation. Do the math.

This is a thread about the fed mandating depriving sons of fathers and daughters of mothers as an institution. Don't get sidetracked now, no matter how much you want to..

And if you deny marriage to same sex parents.......their children magically have opposite sex parents?

Nope.

So much for your latest load of batshit. Your 'solution' (denying marriage to same sex parents) has nothing to do with your 'problem' (lack of opposite sex parents). Worse, denying marriage to same sex parents will only hurt children. Worse still, it doesn't benefit the children of same sex parents in anyway. As denying marriage to same sex parents doesn't mean that their children have opposite sex parents.

It only guarantees that these children will never have married parents. Which hurts them extensively. And doesn't help them at all. And you're more than willing to inflict upon them.

Mayo Clinic 2007:

The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men. http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

So gay males account for only 2% of the total US population. Yet gay males account for up to 40% of ALL child molestation. Do the math.

Nope. You're completely full of shit and you know it. And how can we tell? Because the VERY NEXT SENTENCE after your citation of your source destroys your entire argument:

This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual in orientation to children.

http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

Your very conclusion is explicitly contradicted by your own source. And you know its contradicted by your source. You just really hope we don't.

Try again. And try a little harder. Your attempts at disinfo are comically easy to refute.

Gay marraige is a topic for other threads. This one is about two lesbians drugging a preteen minor boy to "become a girl" (which he will never be).

If this was happening in another country, we would invade them on human rights violations. You know it's true.

Gay marraige is a topic for other threads. This one is about two lesbians drugging a preteen minor boy to "become a girl" (which he will never be).

This child? Since you're so eager to attribute elaborate pseudo-pscyhe gibberish to a single photo, then you'll love 4 more!

article-2043345-0E26967B00000578-81_306x423.jpg

So Mr. Pseudo-pyche.....analyze that. Or this...

article-2043345-0E269FEE00000578-331_634x438.jpg

or this:

article-2043345-0E26968900000578-46_306x298.jpg

Or this....

110927021420-natpkg-gid-youth-00051510-story-top.jpg

I mean, if you've got a thread's worth of babble to offer us based on one photo, then surely you'll have more when I give you 4!

Mayo Clinic 2007:

Once again- you just lie. This is one of the more blatant examples of you lying- since the article you quote- by Dr. Hall and Hall- specifically point out that what you claim is false- in the very next sentence:

upload_2015-4-3_10-26-52.png

You are a liar- you lie repeatedly to attack homosexuals.

That is your only purpose in every one of your 'homosexual' threads- attack homosexuals.

If this was happening in another country, we would invade them on human rights violations. You know it's true.

You know thats just another of your lies.

You focus on this child- because his parents are lesbians- and no other reason.

You ignore the children with sexual identity issues whose parents are not homosexuals- because that doesn't allow you to attack homosexuals.

You use children to attack homosexuals- and that is really despicable.

You should change the title of the thread then.

How about an honest title?
"Another Silhouette attack on homosexuals"

This child? Since you're so eager to attribute elaborate pseudo-pscyhe gibberish to a single photo, then you'll love 4 more!

article-2043345-0E26967B00000578-81_306x423.jpg

So Mr. Pseudo-pyche.....analyze that. Or this...

article-2043345-0E269FEE00000578-331_634x438.jpg

or this:

article-2043345-0E26968900000578-46_306x298.jpg

Or this....

110927021420-natpkg-gid-youth-00051510-story-top.jpg

I mean, if you've got a thread's worth of babble to offer us based on one photo, then surely you'll have more when I give you 4!
What they have done to this boy, is probably what I would think along with many many others, that this stuff is pure evilness that has gone on here. This experimenting on these young and defenseless people now (IMHO), is no different than what was probably going on through and/or in the Nazi's minds in the 30's and 40's. Even though it is something different maybe, I think it's still the same thing or the same thought process that is taking place here (i.e. experimentation that has since gone way out of control these days in America).

What they have done to this boy, is probably what I would think along with many many others, that this stuff is pure evilness that has gone on here. This experimenting on these young and defenseless people now (IMHO), is no different than what was probably going on through and/or in the Nazi's minds in the 30's and 40's. Even though it is something different maybe, I think it's still the same thing or the same thought process that is taking place here (i.e. experimentation that has since gone way out of control these days in America).
Yes, and like I said, if this was going on in another country we would call it human rights violations and use it as an excuse to invade and "liberate".

What I find revealing is that none of the gay people on this forum can bring themselves to condemn what these women are doing to this little boy. You all truly earn the title of faggots.

I'm really surprised that somebody support these "parents..." Parents can teach kid how to live, how to speak, write, etc But they can't change their children's gender, only because they want!

I'm really surprised that somebody support these "parents..." Parents can teach kid how to live, how to speak, write, etc But they can't change their children's gender, only because they want!
Well undoubtedly their doing it, and undoubtedly they have the support or they are lying about it all. Thinking that a young child has a gender problem before that child is even old enough to realize such a thing, is experimentation on that child by adults, and that should be against the law BIG TIME!

What I find revealing is that none of the gay people on this forum can bring themselves to condemn what these women are doing to this little boy. You all truly earn the title of faggots.

What I find revealing is that all of the homophobic assholes on this forum ignore the other cases of children with sexual identity disorders that have been cited in this thread, so that they can attack these mothers for being lesbians. You don't care about this boy- or the other children whose parents are trying to find the best assistance for their children- you just want another avenue to attack homosexuals.

You truly earn the title of assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back