Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you look at the boy he is looking miserable and is clasping his hands in a protective gesture over his groin area. He's certainly old enough to understand where his lesbian "parents" are leading him..

..the chop shop...
When he's 14 and kills them both in their sleep, I hope he doesn't serve a day in prison for it.
If he did that, you can bet the media would only call him "generally insane" and not specify or cite the back-story at all as a possible cause...

Well if you look at the boy he is looking miserable and is clasping his hands in a protective gesture over his groin area. He's certainly old enough to understand where his lesbian "parents" are leading him..

..the chop shop...
When he's 14 and kills them both in their sleep, I hope he doesn't serve a day in prison for it.
If he did that, you can bet the media would only call him "generally insane" and not specify or cite the back-story at all as a possible cause...
Or characterize it as homophobic rage.

I feel sorry for all males that have parents that are lesbians. Lesbians are driven by hatred of males and I wouldn't doubt it is a very abusive upbringing.

Here are the male-appreciators from the OP. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. There are so many layers of denial, hostility, repressed emotions etc. going on in the body language that it's hard to know where to start really...an expert in body language would have a field-day with this photo:

Lesbodruggedboy_zps6ea79551.jpg

I feel sorry for all males that have parents that are lesbians. Lesbians are driven by hatred of males and I wouldn't doubt it is a very abusive upbringing.

Says who?
You have to have your head all the way up your ass not to know lez-dikes are angry bitter feminist women. Even gay men have a hard time relating to them.

So when I ask who....the answer is you pretending to be all lesbians?

Skylar, why do you think the boy in the picture is clasping his hands across his crotch? Read the OP and come back with your answer..

Skylar, why do you think the boy in the picture is clasping his hands across his crotch? Read the OP and come back with your answer..

Laughing...if you have an argument to make, make it. But recognize that the pop-psyche babble of a farm hand about a person he's never met isn't going to amount to much.

Laughing...if you have an argument to make, make it. But recognize that the pop-psyche babble of a farm hand about a person he's never met isn't going to amount to much.

OK, I'll ask again:

Skylar, why do you think the boy in the picture from the OP is clasping his hands across his crotch? Give me a body-language run down in your answer..

OK, I'll ask again:

Skylar, why do you think the boy in the picture from the OP is clasping his hands across his crotch? Give me a body-language run down in your answer..

Again, if you have an argument to make, make it. You clearly have something to say about that photo. So say it.

I'm not making your argument for you. You'll have to do that.

Noted that you refuse to even look into the source of a child's angst. I will bear that in mind as you argue "on behalf of children" in order to promote gay marraige..

Noted that you refuse to even look into the source of a child's angst. I will bear that in mind as you argue "on behalf of children" in order to promote gay marraige..

For the third time, if you have an argument to make, make it. If you have something to say about the 'source of the child's angst', say it.

You're laughably demanding that I make your argument for you.

Nope. You'll need to make it yourself. And as your desperate refusal to make your own argument demonstrates, you don't have one.

Does the boy look happy to you? Suppose the two lesbians have explained to him what "sex change operations" entail? The picture looks like the kid has just had that explained to him.

Yes because they love and regard men so highly that they completely wrote them out of their lives to where they are attempting to copulate sexually instead with another woman...one of which who almost always sports the external trappings of a man, to which the other "lesbian" is attracted to.

There are so many issues it's hard to know where to start. But don't worry. Today's neo-rainbow-APA assures us that from their small samples and preference-of-words-over-data studies that there's nothing to see here.

Does the boy look happy to you? Suppose the two lesbians have explained to him what "sex change operations" entail? The picture looks like the kid has just had that explained to him.

Do you have something to say about the 'boy's happiness' based on one photograph? Offer us your argument.

But once again, you have nothing but innuendo and speculation. And can't actually articulate an argument, let alone factually establish it.

Feel free to get my attention when and if you ever can.

The boys hands are clasped around his groin in a protective gesture. I imagine at his age he has figured out where his lesbian "mom and dad" are leading him..I mean they're drugging him after all. If they can do that legally with society's blessing, they can run him through the chop shop too.

The boys hands are clasped around his groin in a protective gesture. I imagine at his age he has figured out where his lesbian "mom and dad" are leading him..I mean they're drugging him after all. If they can do that legally with society's blessing, they can run him through the chop shop too.

And I imagine that its one photo. And trying to perform an ignorant pop-psyche analysis of people you don't know nor have ever met from one photo, and from this make sweeping over generalizations of all same sex parenting would be comic and ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back