Boy does Drudge sum this up perfectly!

That's hardly the same as a radical Islamic regime.
Do they sell alcohol in Iraq? Do they sell pork? Do women go around in western dress? Yes to all.
Let's see what happens in Libya and Egypt. Obama basically voted "present" on the whole Arab Spring thing and remained uninvolved, like a deer in the headlights.

Iran has about the same or better "freedoms" then Iraq. You saying that's not a Theocracy?

Freedom and theocracy are only synonymous in small minds. Like yours.

I guess when you are out of cognitive arguments..insults will suffice.

In any case..over 4000 American troops killed, over 100,000 Iraqis killed, trillions spent and on what?

To remove one American installed government to be replaced by another.

Isn't Einstein who said it's the height of stupidity to repeat the same thing and expect better results?

The Republicans are giving all the credit to the regime change in Libya to the French and the British,

everyone BUT Obama.

So if you have a problem with Libya's new regime, take it up with them. Obama had little or nothing to do with it.

Get your fucking story straight conservatives.

Shit.

You guys are doing more backflips then an circus acrobat.

The righties are really doing back-flips over this aren't they? If there's any cedit, it belongs to our allies. If there's any blame, it belongs to Obama. :eusa_hand:

No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

that's Article 2. A. of the new/current IRAQI CONSTITUTION.

Let the OP tell us whether or not she supported invading Iraq and enabling that nation to become an Islamic theocracy.

That's hardly the same as a radical Islamic regime.
Do they sell alcohol in Iraq? Do they sell pork? Do women go around in western dress? Yes to all.
Let's see what happens in Libya and Egypt. Obama basically voted "present" on the whole Arab Spring thing and remained uninvolved, like a deer in the headlights.

Let's SEE what happens?!?! I thought y'all were claiming it ALREADY happened? Are we reporting facts here or trying to impress each other with claims of clairvoyance? :doubt:

Well, that's just fucked up the lives of millions of women now hasn't it? They becomes beings of no importance, covered from head to toe. We're going in the wrong direction this old world is. WRONG.

The Republicans are giving all the credit to the regime change in Libya to the French and the British,

everyone BUT Obama.

So if you have a problem with Libya's new regime, take it up with them. Obama had little or nothing to do with it.

Shit.

The righties are really doing back-flips over this aren't they? If there's any cedit, it belongs to our allies. If there's any blame, it belongs to Obama. :eusa_hand:

So the Left never claimed Papa Obama deserves credit for any of this?
Good to know

Most people believe that when the truth started coming out, things like Gaddafi getting sodomized with sticks by the "freedom fighters",
the Left was just trying to hide and protect Papa Obama from another one of his blunders
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Well, that's just fucked up the lives of millions of women now hasn't it? They becomes beings of no importance, covered from head to toe. We're going in the wrong direction this old world is. WRONG.

Jumping the gun, aren't you? Nothing over there is settled, but you consider the worst to be a fait accompli? Must be nice to be able to see the future so clearly!!! :lol:

I voted for Carter when I was 33 and ignorant and greatly influenced by the MSM which at in 1976 was the ONLY source and fortunately not quite as biased as it has become over the last 10 years... by the way this bias all due to my fellow 60s college educated graduates some who with me took journalism classes while protesting with the SDS and weathermen... not grown up in other words!
Today those 60s SDS/Weathermen are the mid level editors,etc.. and as I mentioned
while NOT informed about Carter as I have been about Obama.. I had NO idea that Carter's ME handling would deliver another enemy..i.e. Iran.
I knew better this time and KNEW Obama was more sympathetic to the Sharia law countries and definitely Obama HAS NO problem now with Libya!

So while Carter handed Iran to the theocracy.. Obama has handled the ME to Sharia!

ONE more linch pin in Obama LIKE Carter NOT getting re-elected UNLESS Obama suspends the Constitution!!!

Shit.

Good to know

Most people believe that when the truth started coming out, things like Gaddafi getting sodomized with sticks by the "freedom fighters",
the Left was just trying to hide and protect Papa Obama from another one of his blunders

I opposed our involvement entirely. So shut up.

So, first Obama was condemned by the ODS Right for not acting aggressively enough, for leading from behind, for passing it off onto the French and British who couldn't possibly get the job done.

Now, the job's done, and Obama is wholly to blame for the job being done because now Libya is going to be an Islamic nation.

LOLOLOL. It's another story for the Onion News Network.

Good to know

I opposed our involvement entirely. So shut up.

"The exception proves the rule "

Shut up,
fine example of another radical leftist trying to stop freedom of speech
I for one, am for Freedom of Speech, even for you

No matter how many ill informed and ridiculous statements you make
:eusa_angel:

Shit.

Good to know

What blunder would that be? The only blunder I see is the right's refusal to be happy about anything. Remember, "It's the economy, stupid", so anyone not suffering from terminal ODS should be able to be happy about this and then go back to the real issues tomorrow!

Good to know

What blunder would that be? The only blunder I see is the right's refusal to be happy about anything. Remember, "It's the economy, stupid", so anyone not suffering from terminal ODS should be able to be happy about this and then go back to the real issues tomorrow!

Yes what blunder indeed

Even Carter and the Left first thought helping to set up the birth of a New Iran
was a great idea

Then again, "freedom fighters" sodomizing him with sticks might just seem like
a good idea to the Left

At least under Bush
Saddam got a trial

everyone BUT Obama.

Yep, that's what they squawked when faced with having to give him credit. And that was before they claimed he didn't move fast enough.

What is better.......an abusive dictator.....or an abusive Islamic government?

If Obama is actualy guilty of anything....it's continuing the George Bush policy of thinking that middle eastern countries want democracy.

This horribly flawed senitiment is echo'd by idiots like Michelle Bachmann....who thinks that Iraq should pay the US for having invaded thier country....of course when Iraq didn't ask us too.

Ron Paul has this foreign policy thing down.....get out...we're not their parents. They'll continue to sell us oil no matter what.

Last edited:

everyone BUT Obama.

Yep, that's what they squawked when faced with having to give him credit. And that was before they claimed he didn't move fast enough.

I for one believe Papa Obama deserves full credit
In the words of his pastor for 20 years, "The Chickens are coming home, to roost"

Arab Spring indeed!

Friends of Papa Obama

At least Saddam got a real trial under Bush

(Warning: Graphic)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLGY5czS1XQ]'Video shows Muammar Gaddafi being sodomized' - YouTube[/ame]

Jimmy Carter helped to create the birth of modern day terrorist state- Iran

Papa Obama helped to create the birth of a possible new radical Islamic state

Strange, another way these two Presidents are the same

Last edited:
Our Government never learns. Expect a whole lot of Blow-Back from this one. Our new puppets in Libya will grow more & more resentful as the years pass. They'll soon forget that it was our bombs & cash that got rid of Gaddafi for them. Just another re-run tv show in the end.

Forum List

Back