Temar Boggs. Another black teen in the news

Many black households do not have a positive male role model for the children. I noticed when I worked in the prisons that most of them had been raised by their grandmothers. Yea, right, the state gives the children to the grandparents who fucked up the parents when they raised them. But beyond that, even if the parents are OK, if they can't do anything with those children, those grandparents sure as hell can't.

Unless the 'black community' gets its basic unit of society, the family, intact and takes control of the media their children are exposed to, nothing will change.

There is a reason for that. It's called poverty but you are too callous to consider other factors.

Why the poverty? Slavery both legal and crypto.

Teens chase kidnapping suspect on bikes, save 5-year-old girl - CNN.com

5 year old Jocelyn was lured away from her front yard and into a strange mans car with the promise of icecream. She had been missing 2 hours, the police and neighbors searching for her when Temar Boggs and his friends spotted her in the mans car. They chased the car on their bikes for 15 mins when the man, realizing he was being followed, stopped dumped her out and took off.

Teens chase kidnapping suspect on bikes, save 5-year-old girl - CNN.com

Police are still searching for the kidnapper, a white male age 40-60 with a limp.

too bad whites will profile him later in life. Thank god it was not raining and was wearing a hoodie otherwise he is a criminal.

Bullshit, being that this kid was raised better, he would have informed Mr. Zimmerman that he was going back to his dad's house after coming from the store... Not sucker punch Zimmerman because he felt "dissed."

Temar Boggs and his friends saved a WHITE girl from a kidnapper (probably child molester)! Side note, what he was doing before he saved the little girl? Helping an old lady move things!

Hope there is a college fund set up for this kid, because I am donating!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd31e02l3jk&feature=player_embedded]Temar Boggs Interview - Hero Teen Finds Abducted Girl - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah this mid is all over black news outlets. Yhe msm doesn't want folks to know that these konds of.black kids are actually out there

Temar Boggs and his friends saved a WHITE girl from a kidnapper (probably child molester)! Side note, what he was doing before he saved the little girl? Helping an old lady move things!

Temar Boggs Interview - Hero Teen Finds Abducted Girl - YouTube

One - I think this is a great article...and I wish these sorts of things were reported more often and more broadly - regardless of race.

But, it's unfair to compare it to Trayvon Martin.

The Trayvon Martin case should not have been about his character - it was the fact that he was an unarmed kid minding his own business and it was also about an overall larger problem (black male teens are at high risk for being killed or pulled over by police and it was about racial profiling even though that did not actually occur) - unfortunately trials are usually poor vehicles for a discussion of large problems. Both Martin and Zimmerman had their characters shredded in the media and during the trial - much of it innuendo and speculation. At the end, he was just an ordinary young man - not a criminal, not someone who deserved to die. Just ordinary. The boy in this article goes beyond ordinary. Trayvon didn't, but he shouldn't be villafied for being an ordinary teen and his life isn't any less of value.

Bit what difference does the race of the girl make?

In the long run, nothing. But on the face of it, it shows this amazing kid didn't see the race of the little girl, he only saw that a 5 yr old got abducted by a child molester and he raced to help her!

One - I think this is a great article...and I wish these sorts of things were reported more often and more broadly - regardless of race.

The Trayvon Martin case should not have been about his character - it was the fact that he was an unarmed kid minding his own business and it was also about an overall larger problem (black male teens are at high risk for being killed or pulled over by police and it was about racial profiling even though that did not actually occur) - unfortunately trials are usually poor vehicles for a discussion of large problems. Both Martin and Zimmerman had their characters shredded in the media and during the trial - much of it innuendo and speculation. At the end, he was just an ordinary young man - not a criminal, not someone who deserved to die. Just ordinary. The boy in this article goes beyond ordinary. Trayvon didn't, but he shouldn't be villafied for being an ordinary teen and his life isn't any less of value.

Not that I want to turn this into Trayvon thread, but Martin was minding his own business (allegely), but the minute he brutally attacked Zimmerman, he went from minding his own business to battery and possibly manslaughter (if he would have beat him to death).

Not that I want to turn this into Trayvon thread, but Martin was minding his own business (allegely), but the minute he brutally attacked Zimmerman, he went from minding his own business to battery and possibly manslaughter (if he would have beat him to death).

That's a big "if" - we don't know Martin's side of the story. Zimmerman should not have been following him like that or confronting him (that would freak anyone out - to have a guy in a car following you?). Personally - it was a bad coming together of many elements and the media inflammed it.

I like your OP. To bad the media doesn't.

Sounds like he has parents who don't leave him alone to carouse around in the dark.

Oh yeah, because as q 16 year old, you NEVER went to a 7/11 to get a soda. You did not ....as an American .... Have the right to do that, didya .

We all get profiled and judged in life. It is our actions that are important....

Why should someone not be reported to the police for doing something "weird". You people sound like you approve of crime. This kid did something good and we're all thankful for that.

Many black households do not have a positive male role model for the children. I noticed when I worked in the prisons that most of them had been raised by their grandmothers. Yea, right, the state gives the children to the grandparents who fucked up the parents when they raised them. But beyond that, even if the parents are OK, if they can't do anything with those children, those grandparents sure as hell can't.

Unless the 'black community' gets its basic unit of society, the family, intact and takes control of the media their children are exposed to, nothing will change.

There is a reason for that. It's called poverty but you are too callous to consider other factors.

100 years ago. Why can't these people work like everyone else to pull themselves out? :eusa_hand:

100 years ago. Why can't these people work like everyone else to pull themselves out? :eusa_hand:

Because of racists like the KKK and other haters and bigots.

People have called me every name in the book but that doesn't stop me from bettering myself. When was the last time the KKK killed someone within the same way black punks do nearly every single day?

They can get into school as it is free for them and have the same opportunities as everyone.
They are protected by federal laws that make sure they're not discriminated against in the job, school or in life.
They have hate crime laws protected them from any and all abuse. I don't get this one...:evil:

I believe that they do have a high crime rate that does deserve to be pointed out. Why do you support this?

Maybe you should ask yourself why they choose to be a victim????

Last edited:

People have called me every name in the book but that doesn't stop me from bettering myself. When was the last time the KKK killed someone within the same way black punks do nearly every single day?

They can get into school as it is free for them and have the same opportunity as everyone.
They are protected by federal laws that make sure they're not discriminated against in the job, school or in life.
They have hate crime laws protected them from any and all abuse. I don't get this one...:evil:

I believe that they do have a high crime rate that does deserve to be pointed out. Why do you support this?
Racism is almost impossible to prove.

It is very subtle and crypto at times with coded language.

I know this because I am white and I hear it all the time from peckerwoods.

They can get into school as it is free for them and have the same opportunity as everyone.

Racism is almost impossible to prove.

It is very subtle and crypto at times with coded language.

I know this because I am white and I hear it all the time from peckerwoods.

In you think blacks aren't racist when they're killing or beating up a cracker? I could post hundreds of such cases. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. When did words become illegal? Most whites talk about the black violence and how we don't want to be around it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back