Boy, 4, "accidentally" buys $2.6K worth of SpongeBob Popsicles on Amazon using mother's account

No refund on something that could be melted by the time it gets to the buyer? To me, that's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I've considered doing something like this myself..."accidently" with Klondike bars....

Maybe businesses should have to confirm an unusual order that big.

Maybe parents should just have better control over their accounts, credit card info, devices they allow their kids on and such. It's not a businesses job to make sure bad purchases are made.

I'm sure plenty of purchase like that are made all the time by schools, daycares, etc. It's not Amazon's job to police it's customers.

Maybe businesses should have to confirm an unusual order that big.

Maybe parents should just have better control over their accounts, credit card info, devices they allow their kids on and such. It's not a businesses job to make sure bad purchases are made.

I'm sure plenty of purchase like that are made all the time by schools, daycares, etc. It's not Amazon's job to police it's customers.

I said unusual orders. The examples you gave would be usual.

I can barely navigate Amazon's on line junk. Are four year old children so proficient in internet commerce that they can drain a bank account? I doubt it.

Forum List

Back