Bow hunting... Has anyone gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, cats hunt for food. The OP kills feral cats for fun. Big difference.
I guess you have not heard about what feral cats do to bird populations.

Feral cats are responsible for the extinction of at least 33 avian species worldwide, and the felines kill an estimated 480 million birds a year. Besides predation, feral cats also carry and transmit diseases such as cat scratch fever, plague, rabies, and toxoplasmosis.

Feral Cat Predation on Birds Costs Billions of Dollars a Year.

I guess you have not heard about what feral cats do to bird populations.

Feral cats are responsible for the extinction of at least 33 avian species worldwide, and the felines kill an estimated 480 million birds a year. Besides predation, feral cats also carry and transmit diseases such as cat scratch fever, plague, rabies, and toxoplasmosis.

Feral Cat Predation on Birds Costs Billions of Dollars a Year.
You are going to find that its an uphill battle to get me to worry about birds getting eaten by cats.

Federal agents investigating President Biden’s son Hunter have gathered what they believe is sufficient evidence to charge him with tax crimes and a false statement related to a gun purchase, according to people familiar with the case. The next step is for the U.S. Attorney in Delaware, a Trump administration holdover, to decide on whether to file such charges, these people said.

Took them long enough.
Apparently someone -does- "f--- with a Biden" - eh?
So... Plea deal? Conviction? Pardon?

Took them long enough.
~~~~~~
Merrick Garland will never allow this to go further. Joey Xi will try everything and anything to bury this.
As it is the FBI, DoJ and the Quisling Media will continue to bury any evidence that is uncovered.
Just look at what was done with the evidence Tony Bobulinski has produced. The FBI/Stasi and the MSM teamed up to bury any and all evidence.
**********​

Took them long enough.
Sounds like nice low key work by the FBI. It sit in front of the US Attorney for Delaware (a Trump appointee, in Biden's home state), as to, whether it proceeds.

~~~~~~
Merrick Garland will never allow this to go further.
Wrong.

The decision to prosecute has been left to a Trump appointee, Delaware US Attorney David Weiss.

Garland is hands off.

Took them long enough.

Yeah, I can see the President pardoning the agents for leaking grand jury information.

The Trumphumper prosecutor that has been investigating this since 2018, certainly seems to be really personally involved in a tax case.

Wonder why that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back