Bout tired of this crap! Another one dropped dead next door.

I live in a decent middle class neighborhood. Hell, I'm opening my pool this week. Just got back from next door, after being called by neighbor (currently in Detroit) to have me call local 911 about medical emergency regarding lady house sitting his house here, while he is in Detroit for the funeral of his brother, I did CPR on when he dropped dead in the yard April 10th. This was no longer an emergency. Lady was laying in kitchen floor, cold cigarette burnt out in her fingers, in full rigor. This is two people at the same address next door to me in less than a month, while there is an epidemic going on. I am philosophical and know that nobody knows for whom the bell will toll or when it will ring, Still, it is disturbing when it is right next door, in such a short time-span, although this one won't wake me up at night.
The EMT told me it has been "crazy" in this town since it opened back up, with ODs and people dropping dead, although he was quick to add, they had no reason to suspect OD in this case. I'll probably never know what happened. I don't know what happened to the first guy, but have been assured they are positive now, it wasn't Covid-19. I just do not want to see it up close again, any time soon.
Everybody take care of yourself and yours out there. You just never know.

Didn't know you could OD on Kool-Aid.
Kind of think they figure the think somebody fixed her a hot load. Sons an EMT. Tells me there is stuff out there far more powerful and unexpected, that has hard drug users dropping like flies. Doubt I'll ever know autopsy results. She could have drunk the Kool-Aid. Had a trump bumper sticker on her Explorer.

That was a joke. Anyways, there are many dirty drugs out there. Addict would inject anything to get them high. Who knows, maybe bleach?

I live in a decent middle class neighborhood. Hell, I'm opening my pool this week. Just got back from next door, after being called by neighbor (currently in Detroit) to have me call local 911 about medical emergency regarding lady house sitting his house here, while he is in Detroit for the funeral of his brother, I did CPR on when he dropped dead in the yard April 10th. This was no longer an emergency. Lady was laying in kitchen floor, cold cigarette burnt out in her fingers, in full rigor. This is two people at the same address next door to me in less than a month, while there is an epidemic going on. I am philosophical and know that nobody knows for whom the bell will toll or when it will ring, Still, it is disturbing when it is right next door, in such a short time-span, although this one won't wake me up at night.
The EMT told me it has been "crazy" in this town since it opened back up, with ODs and people dropping dead, although he was quick to add, they had no reason to suspect OD in this case. I'll probably never know what happened. I don't know what happened to the first guy, but have been assured they are positive now, it wasn't Covid-19. I just do not want to see it up close again, any time soon.

Didn't know you could OD on Kool-Aid.
Kind of think they figure the think somebody fixed her a hot load. Sons an EMT. Tells me there is stuff out there far more powerful and unexpected, that has hard drug users dropping like flies. Doubt I'll ever know autopsy results. She could have drunk the Kool-Aid. Had a trump bumper sticker on her Explorer.

That was a joke. Anyways, there are many dirty drugs out there. Addict would inject anything to get them high. Who knows, maybe bleach?
I knew man. Didn't take offense. Son says it is the addicts just shooting up to maintain, not necessarily get high that are dropping. He mentioned heroin mixed with Fentanyl or other designer drugs and not knowing it is apparently many times stronger for the same amount of stepped on heroin they have been taking. Says he doesn't go a week without administering Narcan and it brings them right around if the problem is opioid overdose. Beats me.

People that I know that work for hospitals are saying that overdoses are through the roof. Two guys brought a buddy in to the ER and the guy had been dead so long he was out of rigor. They were too high themselves to realize he was dead.
Three more false casualties for the CDC!

Jo

People that I know that work for hospitals are saying that overdoses are through the roof. Two guys brought a buddy in to the ER and the guy had been dead so long he was out of rigor. They were too high themselves to realize he was dead.
Three more false casualties for the CDC!

Jo
Don't know about the lady yet. but there were not treating it like the guy. His was never added to county total, thank goodness.

What the hell do you do to your neighbors? My neighbor is 78 and she still mows her own yard. washes her own car and has a new boyfriend since her husband died of cancer.

We aren't hauling my neighbors off in body bags.

Forum List

Back