Bought a couple of hearing aids today

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The audiology gals told me I'm hard of hearing and sold me a couple of hearing aids for $3000 after I received the $600 Nice Face discount.

This is going to get me into a fight I'm sure. I'm hearing crap I've missed for 30 years and there is a good chance I'll be hearing fighting words.

The audiology gals told me I'm hard of hearing and sold me a couple of hearing aids for $3000 after I received the $600 Nice Face discount.

This is going to get me into a fight I'm sure. I'm hearing crap I've missed for 30 years and there is a good chance I'll be hearing fighting words.

At $3000 bucks, I bet they don't whistle like the ones my mom had. She never seemed to notice, but I could hear it all the way across a room.

At $3000 bucks, I bet they don't whistle like the ones my mom had. She never seemed to notice, but I could hear it all the way across a room.
You should return them and go to Costco. I got a great set there for seventeen hundred bucks. Bluetooth enabled so I can link them to my phone for calls and listen to music without bothering anyone else. Of course, now I’m even more hard of hearing since no one can tell I’m listening to Pandora,

My problem is that i accumulate wax in my ears, and every couple years I have to get them reamed out. Other than that I think my hearing is OK.

I have always wondered how good the cheap ones are - like the ones advertised on TV.

You should return them and go to Costco. I got a great set there for seventeen hundred bucks. Bluetooth enabled so I can link them to my phone for calls and listen to music without bothering anyone else. Of course, now I’m even more hard of hearing since no one can tell I’m listening to Pandora,
Sounds cool but mom doesn't need them anymore. Been gone about 18 years.

What?

Great. You will offset the cost of the hearing aids with free plastic surgery. I'm sure you can use it.

Oh man, my Grandfather had the same ones! You could hear that piercing whistle in the next room.

Forum List

Back