The Current Situation

If they can force vaccine passports on the world, they'll know where everyone is at every moment of the day. I assume that's why they want it.

China already does know. Turns out server farms that keep that amount of data are easy, computing power is so high now.

We'll get vaccine passports imposed on us, to keep the sheep under better control by totalitarian governments. Or by one government --- I suppose we're drifting into the One World Government deal: look at Yellen's minimum worldwide corporate tax proposal today, and the lockstep performance of governments everywhere with all these stupid COVID laws.

This epidemic is the big crisis power-grabbers can use to change the world completely.

If they can force vaccine passports on the world, they'll know where everyone is at every moment of the day. I assume that's why they want it.

China already does know. Turns out server farms that keep that amount of data are easy, computing power is so high now.

We'll get vaccine passports imposed on us, to keep the sheep under better control by totalitarian governments. Or by one government --- I suppose we're drifting into the One World Government deal: look at Yellen's minimum worldwide corporate tax proposal today, and the lockstep performance of governments everywhere with all these stupid COVID laws.

This epidemic is the big crisis power-grabbers can use to change the world completely.
Yes indeed, the govt is already telling people no more abortions and no hormone therapy for kids.

A cell phone allows for more accurate tracking of individuals than any vaccine passport would.

I only know one person who doesn't have a cell phone. And she is an old lady who rarely leaves home.

I agree that the gov't is tracking everyone, but they don't need a covid passport to do it. You can be tracked virtually anywhere you go if you have a cellphone. Many states have RFID chips in your drivers license. Many newer cars that are equipped with services like OnStar and Sync can be tracked as well. I believe the covid passport would be an easy way to deny people who are not vaccinated freedom of movement (without getting into all of the conspiracy theory aspects).

A cell phone allows for more accurate tracking of individuals than any vaccine passport would.

I only know one person who doesn't have a cell phone. And she is an old lady who rarely leaves home.
LOL, I am #2, I threw that thing away when I retired.

Correct, which reminds me I need to shut my location off because I don’t want anyone to know I am in the bathroom while posting...

Will the sheep look up? Stay tuned.

“We as WHO are saying at this stage we would not like to see the vaccination passport as a requirement for entry or exit because we are not certain at this stage that the vaccine prevents transmission,” WHO spokeswoman Margaret Harris said.

WHO does not back vaccination passports for now - spokeswoman

I am against Vaccine Passports and believe the USSC will deny the U.S. Government right to enforce one on the Citizens of this fine nation!

Correct, which reminds me I need to shut my location off because I don’t want anyone to know I am in the bathroom while posting...

“We as WHO are saying at this stage we would not like to see the vaccination passport as a requirement for entry or exit because we are not certain at this stage that the vaccine prevents transmission,” WHO spokeswoman Margaret Harris said.

I am against Vaccine Passports and believe the USSC will deny the U.S. Government right to enforce one on the Citizens of this fine nation!
I hope you are right, but with the gov't overreach we've seen in the past year or so, nothing would surprise me. Weigh your options.

I hope you are right, but with the gov't overreach we've seen in the past year or so, nothing would surprise me. Weigh your options.

Very true, and it will be put at Roberts feet if they allow this type of Passport to happen and stay...

So people will have to monitor Roberts and see how he sways on the issue...

Isn't that the way we had or still continue to have a global pandemic? YES!!

Everyone on the right blames China for not locking up their country and allowed flights to travel to other countries, isn't that the same as

no mandatory vaccination passports? YES

What does the WHO do, and why has Trump stopped supporting it? | World news | The Guardian
------------------------
I find it hypocritical the right listens to the WHO, only listens to them when said what one wants to hear.
Baloney you Dims listen to all the WHO and CDC propaganda.

Yes the Sky is Falling mantra run and hide!

Everyone on the right blames China for not locking up their country and allowed flights to travel to other countries, isn't that the same as

If you create a deadly virus and know you did, then do nothing to prevent it from spreading when you initially could...you are a commie. At this point in time vaccination passports are the rantings of idiotic Dims like yourself.

Huh. Interesting point, really. I'll have to think about that.

I guess I MAYBE could make an exception for international air travel ---- not that it matters what I think, I don't fly these days, not since 9/11. We went a lot of places before that.

We lost a good urban camping site due to gestapo surveillance because we took the iPad to the site a few times. No more, because once you lose a site, it is fucked for you and everyone else to use, forever.

Forum List

Back