Both Michigan Tea Party Reps who were kicked out for an affair are running again, because Jesus....

remember when the Left lectured on staying out of people's bedrooms??

idiots and hypocrites

Remember when you said 'character matters'?

lol

it does loon
they ARE douchebags

now that i admitted my part when will you losers admit you're hypcrites for even bringing it up??

i'm goin to answer my own question
you losers wont

you have no character and zero integrity
This is a Stats thread so it was FULL DOUCHENOZZLE to start.

idiots and hypocrites

lol

it does loon
they ARE douchebags

now that i admitted my part when will you losers admit you're hypcrites for even bringing it up??

you losers wont

Well then you just took a hard poke in your douchereceptacle. deal with it.

Do you support these fornicators?

One was expelled and the other resigned (when it was clear she would be expelled by as well) by the Michigan House of Representatives which is controlled by...wait for it...The GOP. They deserve what they got but don't let that stop you from circling the wagons and running interference.

that pretty much makes the point for the other side doesnt it idiot/

when has the Left ever policed its own this way when guilty of this kind of conduct?

Awe, look at the bitchy cry baby trying to change the subject again. :crybaby:
I think he's having a bad day. Do you think he might melt down if pushed? Would hate to see that happen.

I think he already melted down....
nancy-pelosi-wicked-witch-west-wizard-of-oz-im-melting-witch-melts-sad-hill-news2.jpg

idiots and hypocrites

lol
All that matters to way too many people on both ends of the spectrum is the letter that comes after the name of the person who is the subject of the conversation.

If the have the right letter, they can do no wrong, and must be defended at all costs, even if they were caught throwing live puppies into rush hour traffic.

If they have the wrong letter, they can never do right.

Party before principles.

idiots and hypocrites

lol

it does loon
they ARE douchebags

you losers wont

It's between then and God and them and voters NOT some group of misfit ass lickers like yourself.

lol

it does loon
they ARE douchebags

you losers wont

It's between then and God and them and voters NOT some group of misfit ass lickers like yourself.

Oh, so you never express an opinion on a politician you don't actually vote for?

Do you suppose that claim would hold up under scrutiny of your past blathering?

lol

it does loon
they ARE douchebags

you losers wont

Yeah.....the sin of adultery doesn't apply to Republicans...........:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

2527571881-640x427.jpg

Todd Courser (unfaithful husband) /Cindi Gamrat (unfaithful wife), both Republicans, both disgraced.

Expelled Rep. Gamrat files to run for her former seat

"Gamrat confirmed Thursday she filed to run in the special 80th House District Nov. 3 primary in Allegan County after praying and consulting her family. The Plainwell Republican said she doesn’t think the powers-that-be in Lansing who orchestrated her ouster last week should have the final word on her political fate. “I’ve always maintained that I thought the decision should be up to the voters,” Gamrat told The Detroit News. “I think that they ought to have a voice in this matter.” Gamrat said she received an outpouring of support in the district — including a hug from a jogger recently — which influenced her decision to try to win back her House seat. “She felt bad for what I had been put through and thought God still had a plan for me,” Gamrat said."

-and-

MICHIGAN: Second Ousted Anti-Gay Former State Rep Will Also Run To Get His Old Seat Back

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to recap, for those who may have hidden under their rocks last month, Cindi Gamrat and Todd Courser, who were both in the Michigan House of Representatives up until last week, are both married, but not to each other. They were just fucking each other like wild bunnies. This is called infidelity, a major sin in the bible, btw.

The weird twist is that, in order to try to cover this up, Todd Courser Courser leaked a bizarre cover story about his having been caught having sex with male prostitute in the alley behind a nightclub. Shortly before their national humiliation, the pair introduced a trio of anti-gay bills that would have outlawed all civil marriages in Michigan. Very, very, VERY weird.

Both of these wildly -ucking bunnies are born-again Christians and self-identified Tea Party members. Both were kicked out of the Michigan House of Representatives last week, in an amazing act of decency and morality on the party of the Michigan Republican Party. It's a moment that almost caused me to think that there is hope for the Republican Party, after all.

But both Cindy and Todd want back in (to each other as well, I suppose, those little fuck bunnies), so they are both running for the special elections that have now been called AT TAXPAYER expense for the seats they just vacated. But are using G-d as their justification for running again, in spite of having just been kicked out of the Michigan HOR.

Ahhhh, family values.

I don't remember Anthony Weiner being removed for a sex scandal and then running again. I don't remember Elliot Spitzer being removed for a sex scandal and then running again. Both of those Democratic horndogs voluntarily resigned and have not run again.

So, tell me, which party is more ethical, again?

Discuss: should born again tea partying affair-loving infidelitous fuck-bunnies get to run again, at taxpayer expense, in a special election that their very behavior caused?

Have fun.

He's banging that worn out old bottle blonde? Jeezus what a loser. A smooth talking good looking guy like him, in politics, should be fucking high school girls getting some 'political experience' on a summer job at the Capitol.

idiots and hypocrites

One was expelled and the other resigned (when it was clear she would be expelled by as well) by the Michigan House of Representatives which is controlled by...wait for it...The GOP. They deserve what they got but don't let that stop you from circling the wagons and running interference.
And. . . . chances are very good, no matter if these two clowns win or lose, their seats will be filled by Republicans. So I don't really see why the OP cares about this little local drama. It has nothing to do with political party.

As we have seen from the many posts, politicians from both parties do this sort of shit. It doesn't matter if there is a D or an R after one's name, you are just as likely to be corrupt and do stupid shit. Power gives one a sense of invulnerability.

However, one thing is certain. if your Statistikhengst, you're only going to be posting the misdeeds of politicians of one party. It's funny what an agenda does to a person's mind.

2527571881-640x427.jpg

Todd Courser (unfaithful husband) /Cindi Gamrat (unfaithful wife), both Republicans, both disgraced.

"Gamrat confirmed Thursday she filed to run in the special 80th House District Nov. 3 primary in Allegan County after praying and consulting her family. The Plainwell Republican said she doesn’t think the powers-that-be in Lansing who orchestrated her ouster last week should have the final word on her political fate. “I’ve always maintained that I thought the decision should be up to the voters,” Gamrat told The Detroit News. “I think that they ought to have a voice in this matter.” Gamrat said she received an outpouring of support in the district — including a hug from a jogger recently — which influenced her decision to try to win back her House seat. “She felt bad for what I had been put through and thought God still had a plan for me,” Gamrat said."

-and-

MICHIGAN: Second Ousted Anti-Gay Former State Rep Will Also Run To Get His Old Seat Back

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to recap, for those who may have hidden under their rocks last month, Cindi Gamrat and Todd Courser, who were both in the Michigan House of Representatives up until last week, are both married, but not to each other. They were just fucking each other like wild bunnies. This is called infidelity, a major sin in the bible, btw.

The weird twist is that, in order to try to cover this up, Todd Courser Courser leaked a bizarre cover story about his having been caught having sex with male prostitute in the alley behind a nightclub. Shortly before their national humiliation, the pair introduced a trio of anti-gay bills that would have outlawed all civil marriages in Michigan. Very, very, VERY weird.

Both of these wildly -ucking bunnies are born-again Christians and self-identified Tea Party members. Both were kicked out of the Michigan House of Representatives last week, in an amazing act of decency and morality on the party of the Michigan Republican Party. It's a moment that almost caused me to think that there is hope for the Republican Party, after all.

But both Cindy and Todd want back in (to each other as well, I suppose, those little fuck bunnies), so they are both running for the special elections that have now been called AT TAXPAYER expense for the seats they just vacated. But are using G-d as their justification for running again, in spite of having just been kicked out of the Michigan HOR.

Ahhhh, family values.

I don't remember Anthony Weiner being removed for a sex scandal and then running again. I don't remember Elliot Spitzer being removed for a sex scandal and then running again. Both of those Democratic horndogs voluntarily resigned and have not run again.

Discuss: should born again tea partying affair-loving infidelitous fuck-bunnies get to run again, at taxpayer expense, in a special election that their very behavior caused?

Have fun.

He's banging that worn out old bottle blonde? Jeezus what a loser. A smooth talking good looking guy like him, in politics, should be fucking high school girls getting some 'political experience' on a summer job at the Capitol.

I suppose if he was a Democrat, he'd know what was what, eh sport? Now, you take someone like Clinton or Weiner, they don't mess around with getting to know someone or that intimacy bullshit. It's all about youth and good looks, right? Good politicians have to be superficial about this, they should like women that are young, and socially attractive. Who cares about any other redeeming qualities, wot wot?

idiots and hypocrites

And. . . . chances are very good, no matter if these two clowns win or lose, their seats will be filled by Republicans. So I don't really see why the OP cares about this little local drama. It has nothing to do with political party.

As we have seen from the many posts, politicians from both parties do this sort of shit. It doesn't matter if there is a D or an R after one's name, you are just as likely to be corrupt and do stupid shit. Power gives one a sense of invulnerability.

However, one thing is certain. if your Statistikhengst, you're only going to be posting the misdeeds of politicians of one party. It's funny what an agenda does to a person's mind.

Oh, I don't care that these folks fucked around and cheated on their spouses. (I find it hypocritical of them considering their social stances but whatever.) My biggest issue with them is that they used taxpayer funds to try and bribe their aids by giving them largest raise allowed by law. The aids didn't want any part of the false flag operation even before the raises and when they held firm they were fired. I don't care what party people belong to as long as they are good public servants that put the interests of their constituency above the feathering of their own nests.

idiots and hypocrites

If they're going to invoke religion as their justification then people have every right to hit them on it.

um no they dont genius.; you either believe in staying out of people's bedrooms or you dont

Yep, they do. They opened the door themselves.

that doesnt matter; again you either believe in staying out of people's bedrooms or you dont

Oh, gee, I forgot to add that the reason why those two fuck-bunnies were kicked out of the Michigan HOR was because they misued taxpayer money to cover up their affair.

I wonder if that is a felony offense?

Hmmmm.....
I think that was already decided when your guy billy bob clinton decided to spatter Monica's dress in the oval office while his beast wife hillary was out back grazing near the white house watering hole.

There is probably a special place in hell for these kind of people.

Since that is the place for us atheists we don't want any of those insane tea party adulterers hanging around and ruining our fun!

idiots and hypocrites

Oh, but that is I bald-faced lie. I have also criticized Democrats who have been embroiled in real scandals. Only, you never read that, because you are infernally butthurt.

2527571881-640x427.jpg

-and-

Ahhhh, family values.

Have fun.

Can't NOT let someone RUN for office but you CAN make sure voters know they have no family values and to hopefully not vote for them,you CAN as in the Republican party of Michigan disown them and refuse them funds and support and back someone else....

Forum List

Back