Boston University researchers develop COVID strain with 80% kill rate in lab mice

China worked with us. Their scientists at our North Carolina lab. Once it was ready to gain nefarious functions, it was all sent off to China. And Gates f**ed up. He should have waited on Boston and gotten the depopulation agenda off to the right start...
1/4 the Republicans and all of the Democrats are UN/NWO representatives. And our country is standing in the way of them taking complete global control. The Democrats are assaulting us on all fronts. Medically, economically, our children... Biden just handed our medical control over to the New World Health Organization. If they mandate, we obey.

That is why we did so much better when we elected a businessman to the White House instead of one of our a politicians. Trump makes money and consequently, we made money. And a strong GDP and wealth makes us more independent. And it is why they want to make sure that that 4 year lull in their plan doesn't happen again. Soros doesn't have that long....
Remember that in Nov. Let's take all areas of our well being away from the Democrats.

Last edited:

WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?

Havent we determined a downside?

Watch this be the next pandemic.
They are doing it (roll eyes) so they can develop a vax that can kill that puppy!

That's what they will tell you.

Really, they just want a virus AND a new vax to go with it that, one or the other will kill millions bc they don't like the way most people vote (with a brain).

just a thought but the way things look sometimes..

China worked with us. Their scientists at our North Carolina lab. Once it was ready to gain nefarious functions, it was all sent off to China. And Gates f**ed up. He should have waited on Boston and gotten the depopulation agenda off to the right start...
1/4 the Republicans and all of the Democrats are UN/NWO representatives. And our country is standing in the way of them taking complete global control.
That is why we did so much better when we elected a businessman to the White House instead of one of our a politicians. Trump makes money and consequently, we made money. And a strong GDP and wealth makes us more independent. And it is why they want to make sure that that 4 year lull in their plan doesn't happen again. Soros doesn't have that long....
Remember that in Nov.
well, once again, i myself think that only GOD himself can save us. Will he?

I don't know. I sometimes think He is rather fed up with all of us. Yes, He has mercy but the Bible says He has mercy on those who fear Him. Who does that anymore?

WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?

Havent we determined a downside?

Watch this be the next pandemic.
Sometimes I wonder if the goal of the Global Warming Religion is to kill off 80% of the humans on this planet. That should curtail human made global warming.

If they can’t manufacture a virus to do the trick they just will set up a full scale nuclear war.

well, once again, i myself think that only GOD himself can save us. Will he?

I don't know. I sometimes think He is rather fed up with all of us. Yes, He has mercy but the Bible says He has mercy on those who fear Him. Who does that anymore?
If you believe the Bible then you are absolutely correct. God warned us of these plagues in the End Times. Famine is also on our horizon. We are seeing the beginning of both.
He also warned us of the One World Government, which we will be under in the not to distant future. We are turning our sovereignty over to them with this administration.
Christ will return to prevent the wiping out of all life on this earth...
Maranatha, Lord, Maranatha...

If you believe the Bible then you are absolutely correct. God warned us of these plagues in the End Times. Famine is also on our horizon. We are seeing the beginning of both.
He also warned us of the One World Government, which we will be under in the not to distant future. We are turning our sovereignty over to them with this administration.
Christ will return to prevent the wiping out of all life on this earth...
Maranatha, Lord, Maranatha...
life on this planet has begun and ended before.

No, it’s a virus to kill off Americans. That’s their real enemy. They worked with China for version 1 of this virus.

I forget the name, it was an African American General general who warned members of his church about the scam and deadly danger
It was in March, 2020 as first lockdowns began
He told about the SCAMdemic plan exactly what happened later
And the most terrible he said all vaccinated will die after the True Virus get released after 2 or 3 years

If they can’t manufacture a virus to do the trick they just will set up a full scale nuclear war.

Satanists don't want to survive in bunkers their entirely life
They want the green planet run by AI and some remaining human slaves as service

No, it has not.
Top Five Extinctions
  • Ordovician-silurian Extinction: 440 million years ago.
  • Devonian Extinction: 365 million years ago.
  • Permian-triassic Extinction: 250 million years ago.
  • Triassic-jurassic Extinction: 210 million years ago.
  • Cretaceous-tertiary Extinction: 65 Million Years Ago.

Yeah, but unleashing something like that would screw over the whole planet.

Do you know the final goal of satanism?
Do you know the god of Biden, Macron, Putin, Scholz, Schwab, Gates & Co
Almost all MS politicians are freemasons and Satanists who worship Satan in their Freemasonic loges.

They pray for annihilation of humanity as the wrong creation on the Earth

baphomet-tshirt-666-black-metal-satan-lucifer-antichrist_12~2.jpg

Top Five Extinctions
  • Ordovician-silurian Extinction: 440 million years ago.
  • Devonian Extinction: 365 million years ago.
  • Permian-triassic Extinction: 250 million years ago.
  • Triassic-jurassic Extinction: 210 million years ago.
  • Cretaceous-tertiary Extinction: 65 Million Years Ago.

All dates you're talking about is a scientist lie ( like the global warming ) to discredit God
According to radiocarbon analyse many tested living animals were dead ten millions ago

Forum List

Back