Boston St. Patrick's Day Parade Revokes Invitation to LGBT Group

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Next thing they'll want the rainbow flag in military parades...

immaculate-heart-of-mary-625x352.jpg

Boston St. Patrick's Day Parade Revokes Invitation to LGBT Group

"We will fight to keep our parade and its traditions."

3.6.2014 Paul Bois

On Thursday, LifeSiteNews reported that the organizers of Boston’s famous St. Patrick’s Day Parade had revoked their invitation to LGBT advocacy group MassEquality, citing they had applied to participate in the parade under "false pretenses" as a "ploy."

According to local reports, South Boston Allied War Veterans Council, the group organizing the parade, made an agreement with MassEquality to allow their affiliate, LGBT Veterans for Equality, to march in the parade “openly and honestly," and reversed their decision Monday, saying they will keep the parade a "family friendly event."

“It is our belief that the application submitted to us by LGBT Veterans for Equality was a ploy by them to enter this parade under false pretenses and is hereby denied," said Veterans Council in a press release.

However, during a meeting this past Sunday, the organizers stated, “it was made clear to us that the LGBT Veterans for Equality do not have 20 United States Veterans who wish to march. Rather, they presented only one supposed Veteran and a group of others carrying rainbow flags. When asked about a Color Guard, their loan Veteran replied that he wasn’t sure he could supply any more Veterans willing to march.”

Boston St. Patrick's Day Parade Revokes Invitation to LGBT Group | Truth Revolt

Recinding an invation to march in a parade does not negate that there are Gay Veterans, Gay Irish or Gay Catholics.

..and to all those marching or not-

May St. Patrick guard you wherever you go,
and guide you in whatever you do--
and may his loving protection be a blessing to you always.

Well us Irish maybe the worlds negro, the worlds drunks and cannon fodder,but, we like to hump anything with a vagina....So no man-o-man displays here....

Well us Irish maybe the worlds negro, the worlds drunks and cannon fodder,but, we like to hump anything with a vagina....So no man-o-man displays here....

You were saying? :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drQgLZrYRuA]Tosh.0 Season 3 Pants off Dance off guy jerks guy - YouTube[/ame]

I must say that as much as I stand up for gay rights, I find it somewhat disconcerting that every "gay pride" march is filled with men wearing tu-tu's and half-dressed over-blown drag queens.

aptopixargentinagayprideparade-1870391246_v2.grid-6x2.jpg

Nothing says "main-stream acceptance" like men dressed up as tacky and tawdry as humanly possible.

Here's a great idea - lets do the gay pride thing AND have a little taste all at the same time.

I have the same dissatisfaction with how my Pagan brothers and sisters show up at every "Pagan pride" event wearing frighting get-ups, dressed head to toe in all black and calling themselves 'witches' in order to shock people.

Us Pagan's can set a good example as well by wearing normal clothes and not acting like a bunch of freaks.

c9293e702d1febf6be64d0b6277d5e9e.jpg

We seriously do not need to take advantage of every occasion just to prove what misfits we are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back