Boston Mayor Woo Proudly Shows Off Photo Of ‘No Whites’ Holiday Party

I found whitey...

1702770893584.png

Probably the organizer of the entire affair, if history is of any relevance. It figures the white woman would be the one taking pictures to put out there and rub it in nice and good. Iol.

You know how those collectivist collectivists like to gaslight folk with dumb shit like this? And it's always a white woman running/documenting any given anti-whitey or anti-Individualism or anti-liberty or pro-Marxism operation behind the scenes, it seems like. Ha.

As always, as collectivists, racists only view Individuals as members of groups rather than as Individuals and routinely encourage Americans to also view Individuals only as members of groups by pulling infantile stunts like this.

Last edited:
Here’s the official photo of the no-whites-need-apply Christmas party at the Parkman House Wednesday night.

RELATED ARTICLES​

By my count, the table includes one jailbird ex-con, at least three hacks who’ve been fined by the State Ethics Commission and one who’s been jammed up with OCPF.
From left, clockwise: Rep. Samantha Montano; Rep. Russell Holmes (the organizer); Mrs. Holmes; fiance of lame duck City Councilor Ricky Ricardo Arroyo; Ricky Ricardo himself; Suffolk DA Kevin Hayden, who Arroyo tried to fix the 2022 election against with disgraced ex-US atty Rachael Rollins; Mrs. Hayden (woman in blue who covered her face going into Parkman House); City Councilor Ruthzee Louijeune; Ayanna Pressley’s ex-con husband Conan Harris, strangely sitting at the head of the table instead of the mayor; Suffolk County Sheriff Steve Tompkins; retiring City Hall aide Juan Lopez; incoming city councilor and City Hall hack Enrique Pepen; Mayor Wu; Rep. Brandy Fluker-Oakley (the woman who put up her hoodie to avoid being identified as she walked into the time); unidentified random dude in white Michael Jackson hat; Rep. Chris Worrell and Sen. Liz Miranda.
Those fined by Ethics Commission: City Councilors Arroyo and Pepen and Sheriff Tompkins.
By the way, Rep. Samantha Montano tweeted that his “white Italian” partner would have been welcome but she couldn’t make it. Why was jailbird Conan Harris there but not his wife, the invitee? And why did he grab Wu’s seat at head of table?
I wonder what Ricky Ricardo and Kevin Hayden discussed, maybe, “Hey, have you seen Rachael Rollins lately?”
At same time as the Wu Klux Klan party, regular City Council party was being held at Bell in Hand across the street from City Hall.
Will update if we get ID on random dude in Michael Jackson wide-brim hat.
Wu posted on her @wutrain Instagram feed, in part, that those pictured are “breaking down the barriers.”
https://www.bostonherald.com/2023/12/15/bostons-electeds-of-color-party-table-posted-by-mayor/

I found whitey...

View attachment 874456

Probably the organizer of the entire affair, if history is of any relevance. It figures the white woman would be the one taking pictures to put out there and rub it in nice and good. lol.

You know how those collectivist collectivists like to gaslight folk with dumb shit like this.

As always, as collectivists, racists only view Individuals as members of groups rather than as Individuals and routinely encourage Americans to also view Individuals only as members of groups.

Dammit to hell! They told me there wouldn't be any photographers in the room!

I did not stick my dick in their souffle, I swear!

me.jpg

I wish some other politician would have the balls to host a whites only party.

"Since soandso is having a no whites party I am having a whites only party".

Course that would require others to have the balls to show up to a whites only party and not be afraid of the backlash.

Who wouldn't fantasize about a room full of liberal Democrats gobbling the goop in a bowl of soup?

:laughing0301:
People who have sexual partners who swallow willingly and so they don't have to do this weird white people shit? :dunno:

I wish some other politician would have the balls to host a whites only party.

"Since soandso is having a no whites party I am having a whites only party".

Course that would require others to have the balls to show up to a whites only party and not be afraid of the backlash.
I find it amusing that none of your fail white representatives do. 😄

Why would white elected officials want a party celebrating whites making progress?

Yo do know what the party was: elected officials of color wanting a party celebrating making progress?

note: n reply Paleman ?
Word it any way you want to make yourself feel better but the party excluded Whites, which makes it blatantly RACIST.

Forum List

Back