Boston Mayor caught giving the police her "enemies list"

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Law enforcement are now being given the lists of the DNC to "look out for".

Yea, maybe we do need to defund the police after all.

Confront me at my place of work doing the job I was elected to do..fine.
Confront me at my home, in front of my children and imply threats...yeah, I'm gonna hand your name over to law enforcement.

This is EXACTLY how Canada works. Except, the police often use kids to generate the list for them (while these same.kids create the problem). Welcome to the Police State, you will NOT enjoy your stay and I warned conservatives about this long ago, it works for the powerful to destroy the powerless (especially in a caste).

Except if you are a Conservative Supreme Court Justice, or any other non woke politician, right?
Figured you were gonna throw this argument out. SC justices have the luxury of security that even people like mayors don't get. As I recall, the one guy who tried to get near the beer swilling frat boy was nabbed before he even got within sight of the house. Sorry, words don't count. If you're gonna cry about Chuckie's words (which didn't constitute threats), too bad. If they were just spoken words in the media or to other alt-right outlets, I'd tell Mayor Wu she's gonna have to learn to live with them. But..this seems to be a bit more personal. I'd have turned them over to the cops too. Still don't see what the DNC has anything to do with what was printed in God's Word..erm...The Blaze. :)

Figured you were gonna throw this argument out. SC justices have the luxury of security that even people like mayors don't get. As I recall, the one guy who tried to get near the beer swilling frat boy was nabbed before he even got within sight of the house. Sorry, words don't count. If you're gonna cry about Chuckie's words (which didn't constitute threats), too bad. If they were just spoken words in the media or to other alt-right outlets, I'd tell Mayor Wu she's gonna have to learn to live with them. But..this seems to be a bit more personal. I'd have turned them over to the cops too. Still don't see what the DNC has anything to do with what was printed in God's Word..erm...The Blaze. :)

Mayor's don't have security???? BOSTON'S mayor doesn't have security?

Figures you would try to dodge it, you cheap cum bucket dime store hack.

and where did I bring up the DNC, poseur?

Mayor's don't have security???? BOSTON'S mayor doesn't have security?

Figures you would try to dodge it, you cheap cum bucket dime store hack.

and where did I bring up the DNC, poseur?
She does now. Before? Nope.
Dodge what? Was the perp caught before he shook hands with Kavanaugh?

Sorry. DNC somebody else. My apologies.

Ok, just to be sure I understand you right. It's problematic for a public official to give to the police a list of people who have given "harsh criticism"?

What if that "harsh criticism" includes threats? Is that allowed?

The term "harsh criticism" is cryptic, I think. In fact, coming from the Blaze I think "harsh criticism" is a euphemism for threatening. So, I'm perfectly willing to wait for the actual discovery before implying that "the left" is going after enemies. Maybe you should do the same?

Bullshit.

Again, you get the vapors over this but downplay it when it happens to a non woke butt buddy of yours.
I'm not gonna get the vapors over either situation. You already seem to have that covered. The SC justices are free to seek any additional security they deem necessary. As is Mayor Wu. I'm not the one crying about persecution.

Forum List

Back