Boss takes on LGBTQ+

I am of the opinion that "marriage" should be definable by the individuals involved and no one else.

Well children are involved. Do they get to have separate representation on whether or not marriage means "you get both a mother and father" out of the contract? I mean, the main benefit of marriage went to the kids. Should we ignore these parties to the contract?

If you think I am speaking in error, then you can feel free to provide evidence for your argument. Personally, I don't think I have met anybody that condones pedophilia, beastiality, or some of the deeper terrors you keep arguing we are on a slippery slope towards. If you don't feel like there are any hard stops against this sentiment I simply ask you to provide clear evidence where large portions of the population have shown that they are open to the ideas of pedophilia or beastiality...because, in my experience, that simply is not true.

I already have. We are currently seeing actual pedophiles coming out to lobby for their proclivity. Think back 20 years ago when the whole "gay rights" movement started... did a large portion of the population show they were open to the idea of men in girl's bathrooms because they wear a dress and lipstick, or a high school boy being allowed by his school to dress with the girls because that's how he identifies? No, most people would have thought that was insane but it's where we're at today. So you can sit here and CLAIM that society will not have to deal with pedophilia and bestiality in the future but look at how far we've moved in 20 years? I don't believe you.

No... it's not going to be tomorrow or next week. It may not be next year... but it's coming, mark my words. They will eventually be the new trannies in the bathroom demanding their rights. And the dog-fuckers and corpse-fuckers and every damn thing else. The Acronym Snowball will have to grow.

Forum List

Back