What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris Johnson comments G7 6-13-21

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I just watched. Remember when Donald and others called him “Britain’s Mini-Trump” and similar?

You be the judge. Sure Brexit was dumb and he did demonstrate some of the nationalist policies of Das Dotard early on, but get real please …

The man is intelligent, empathetic, articulate, and sees things like the COVIDS, women’s issues, Russia hacking and climate in a smarter, more global manner.

He also has a sense of humor. Something Donald only dreamed of by smartly handling hardball questions from UK reporters without berating them or calling ‘em “fake news”.

He’s a Trump Mini-Me? Hardly!!
Start 4:30 in :)

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I just watched. Remember when Donald and others called him “Britain’s Mini-Trump” and similar?

You be the judge. Sure Brexit was dumb and he did demonstrate some of the nationalist policies of Das Dotard early on, but get real please …

The man is intelligent, empathetic, articulate, and sees things like the COVIDS, women’s issues, Russia hacking and climate in a smarter, more global manner.

He also has a sense of humor. Something Donald only dreamed of by smartly handling hardball questions from UK reporters without berating them or calling ‘em “fake news”.

He's a politician. If he believes a reputation will help his career, he milks it. He also is afraid to criticize China but tries to pretend he is "balanced" and sober in his approach.

We have the weakest leadership in Western history, he flips flops with the best of them.

xband

Gold Member
Reaction score

June 13 is Juneteenth Day. Why did G-7 pick that day.

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
C’mon guys smarter comments welcome after you actually spend half an hour watching .. Thx!

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

in other words he is ok now because you agree with him right?...

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score

No, he is ok now because he is SMART

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

i bet you did think that of him when he was first elected.....

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score

C’mon Harry - I get the politics .. You?

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Nope, because he rode Trumpism to hell & back …
Donald he AIN’T

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
More Donald? Does that doddering old guy in the W.H. have a sense of humor?

Hellokitty

Platinum Member
Reaction score

But he's not the smartest guy Joe knows, that's reserved for Hunter. Maybe if Bojo (isn't that the nickname the left gave Boris), dropped the N-word,a few dozen times, or dressed up in blackface he could take the title away from Hunter...

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What the hell is the angry left trying to say? Former president Trump was Jay Leno compared to what we have now.

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

if its the politics then i was right....as long as you agree with the guy he is ok..... dont worry both sides do it all the time....i was like that with bill clinton for a while...

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score

if its the politics then i was right....as long as you agree with the guy he is ok..... dont worry both sides do it all the time....i was like that with bill clinton for a while...

Harry - get real. MAGA died. :)

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score

yea no shit....so what does that have to do with what we are talking about?....

OP
DrLove

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score

yea no shit....so what does that have to do with what we are talking about?....
Your point seems vague / clarify please

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List